This 48-year-old patient of mine had surgery 2 years ago with about 3900 grafts to the frontal hairline and mid-scalp regions. He recently contacted us and sent in a photo of himself on vacation (only 1 after photo at this time). He is extremely excited about the transformation that took place with his hair and appearance, and stated that it really improved his overall confidence.

He will be coming in soon for an appointment. I will present the full range of before and after photographs from the office when he follows up, hopefully in the near future.

before.jpg.8959e431e83371a5f9403bd3daff2457.jpg

after.jpg.41bc749bb1d84f5a140cdc9eb4908d6f.jpg

Steven Gabel, MD, FACS, FISHRS

Diplomate, American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery

Diplomate, American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery

Diplomate, American College of Surgeons

Gabel Hair Restoration Center

Portland, Oregon

503-693-1118

Email Dr. Gabel directly at drgabel@gabelcenter.com

Dr. Gabel's Website

Dr. Steven Gabel is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Excellent job. Great for this guy. I had a question in your last thread if you get around to it. Cheers, and keep up the awesome work!

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.