Dr Rahal Prices?

As far as I know, the prices are the same. But I will be happy to look into that further and let you know when I hear back. The clinic is getting ready to close for the day, but let me see what I can find out. Last I heard, Dr. Rahal charges $4.00/graft for the first 2500, and $3.00/graft for everything above that for strip work. Plus the 10% off up to $1000 for patients traveling in from outside of Canada.......

If that has changed at all, I will post a new price structure........

Thanks,

Mike

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.

As far as I know, the prices are the same. But I will be happy to look into that further and let you know when I hear back. The clinic is getting ready to close for the day, but let me see what I can find out. Last I heard, Dr. Rahal charges $4.00/graft for the first 2500, and $3.00/graft for everything above that for strip work. Plus the 10% off up to $1000 for patients traveling in from outside of Canada.......

If that has changed at all, I will post a new price structure........

Thanks,

Mike

I think Dr. Rahal is a wonderful choice for a Doctor, but you have to also consider the excessive taxes that must be paid. Isn't it like 12% taxes for the surgery??? Correct me if I am wrong, please. However, with his travel benefit and his lower than average price per graft, he's a very good deal.

My Hair Loss Website

Surgical Treatments:

Hair transplant 5-22-2013 with Dr. Paul Shapiro at Shapiro Medical Group

Total grafts transplanted: 3222

*536 singles *1651 doubles * 961 triples,

*74 quadruples.

Total hairs transplanted: 7017

Non-Surgical Treatments:

*1.25 mg finasteride daily

*Generic minoxidil foam 2x daily

I just wanted to let the members of the forum know that I received a call back from Dr. Rahal's office just a few minutes ago.....and Chad confirmed the current pricing per graft !! There was a change since I had my procedure done in November. The cost for FUT is $4.50/graft for the first 2500 and $3.00/graft for each additional. This is again the price breakdown for strip only. FUE is currently still $8/graft. Although the taxes are 13% in Ontario (not 12% like it is in BC).....the travel benefit definitely offsets some of the cost. For instance, because my procedure was over $10,000....I got the entire $1000 discount off my procedure cost to help subsidize travel. My airfare plus accommodations were only about $605.00 dollars in total, which gave me an extra $395.00 to use towards extra grafts. As Nick said above, it is still an excellent value for Dr. Rahal's strip work and results, albeit a slight price increase for the first 2500 grafts!!

I hope this information is helpful to everyone! If any of you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out to me here or via private message. If I don't have an answer right away, I will certainly let you know until I have a chance to check with the clinic and respond with appropriate and accurate information.

Best,

Mike

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.