Dr. Hasson 6105 Grafts/7 Months/One Procedure/FUT

Meet James Barnett. He is our representative for the Toronto area. He originally came to us in April of 2011 wishing for as much coverage as possible. One pass with Dr. Hasson and his team netted a total of 6105 grafts which were placed in one day. The results were sent in by James seven months post-op.

02035_ef42f7_35aa07.jpg

02037_df8da5_0d30c6.jpg

02039_c44504_43b580.jpg

02041_67de67_af84fc.jpg

02044_ae4fbd_774eb1.jpg

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

At 7 months, James is looking terrific. What a difference. Thanks for sharing this result, Joe!

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.

It is really hard to tell the amount of difference with shaved pics. I am sure that a grown out pre-op photo really does this justice. Either way, his hair looks great now.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I am very confused. The shaved pictures on the left are the before pictures? If so, where were the 6105 grafts placed? It looks like he could have actually just grown out his hair and combed over his temples a bit... and vuala, you have the pictures on the right with 0 grafts transplanted.

It does not look like he actually had a HT... like at all. I think this is a good example of not comparing apples to apples.

I am very confused. The shaved pictures on the left are the before pictures? If so, where were the 6105 grafts placed? It looks like he could have actually just grown out his hair and combed over his temples a bit... and vuala, you have the pictures on the right with 0 grafts transplanted.

It does not look like he actually had a HT... like at all. I think this is a good example of not comparing apples to apples.

Well, I wouldn't go as far to say that the hair transplant was in vain. It looks that he has some hair loss on his head to where it looked rather thin if it were grown out. I agree with Spanker that I would have liked to see a picture with hair compaired to a picture with hair.

I think 6000+ grafts is a bit excessive for this case and I am not quite sure if I can call this a good result due to the comparative photos. What I can say is, he has nice hair :)

My Hair Loss Website

Surgical Treatments:

Hair transplant 5-22-2013 with Dr. Paul Shapiro at Shapiro Medical Group

Total grafts transplanted: 3222

*536 singles *1651 doubles * 961 triples,

*74 quadruples.

Total hairs transplanted: 7017

Non-Surgical Treatments:

*1.25 mg finasteride daily

*Generic minoxidil foam 2x daily

Have to agree with this.