Reviews on Dr. Tugrul Maral

Saq

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have only the best words for Dr. Maral and his entire team. I was a NW6+ and most doctors didn't even want to operate on me. Dr. Maral's clinic changed my life for the better and I will be forever grateful to them. I am going for a second procedure as soon as I find some time to travel.

Where is it you come from? So would you recommend Dr Mural? I was talking to Dr Hakan clinic of Antalya but seems a wee bit more expensive, I know it has to be 110% correct the HT but one of the reasons I would be travelling to Turkey from the UK is too save money also.

hi dvdnicholl

my name is donald and i flew from california to see dr. maral.

i had my transplant done on may 31, 2014.

my experience with him and his team was great...

i will post pics on my experience and maybe a video in a few weeks when i feel less lazy

to gather all the info and present it well for the community :)

• 3 months later...

Hi Saq,

I am suffering from hair loss on my front scalp for the last 4 years and planning to get HT done at Dr. Maral. Please let me know if you are satisfied with the end result.

Best regards,

Farid

Hi Guys,

I've booked my HT session with Dr. Tugrul Maral and was wondering if anyone can offer any feedback. Have anyone of you or anyone that you know have gotten a procedure done through him? If so, can you please share your or their feedback.

I would greatly appreciate it.

Regards.

• 1 month later...
Hi guys, I was thinking about booking dr maral for FUE can anybody give me any feedback? It is a lot cheaper that was one of my concerns but his work seems really good!

Hey guys, I know I have been off this website for a long time as I have been really busy. I just wanted to say that my result was not that great Even after a year of my procedure. I think it is more attributed to my chracteristic as I know ? few people who got the procedure done through Dr Maral and most of them are happy with their results.

The result of the hair transplant depends on the doctor and your characteristic so do keep that in mind. Nevertheless always do your research and go with the best doctor.

Hi Saq,

You are right, the results are mostly depend on the donor area chracteristics, but age, pattern of hair loss and the time after HT are also important factors that affect the results.

We just aim to educate the community about Mikromotor Powered FUE, This is the latest and the most advanced HT technique.

You had grade 6 hair loss with total baldness.

Do you allow me to put your preoperative and operative pictures with some comments/explanations on them?

(your privacy will be protected, see this: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177318-dr-maral-24-10-2014-5200-grafts-nw6.html

I am the marketing representative of Maral Hair Transplant and Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Klinik in Istanbul, Turkey.

Ok sure as long as my privacy is protected.

Saq,

Thanks, I will post soon, if anything is not OK for you, just let me know, I can delete immediately.

This man was operated the day after you, please check this thread also.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/174490-norwood-7-hair-transplant-dr-maral-istanbul-4.html

............ grafts should give (or should have given) good (or more) density ...........

This statement is very incorrect, do not believe, every result of HT is unique to the individual. Considering operation was done in best hands, results depend on many factors, graft number is just one of them.

Check your donor area immediately after the operation to understand whether maximum work (for one session) is done or not for you. Your donor area have still good potential and can give (rude estimation) about 2500-3500 more grafts safely in the 2nd session adding much more to your scalp.

People with grade 4-8 hair losses (with total hair loss over hair loss areas) are always candidates of at least 2 HT sessions.

About 80% of donor hairs can be removed safely in 2 or mostly 3 sessions of MikroFUE HT, the remaining hairs over donors will be enough to cover the donors as long as you wear donor hairs at a reasonable lenght (2-3 cm).

Because each graft contains healthy skin and subcutaneoue tissue from the donors, the removal of much skin tissue brings the risk of scar tissue development. So, there is a maximum capacity of each donors to give grafts in any MikroFUE HT session. The next session(s) removes the scar tissues of the previous operation, so it is safe to use donors 2-4 times giving the skin enough healing time.

I am the marketing representative of Maral Hair Transplant and Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Klinik in Istanbul, Turkey.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...