Reviews on Dr. Tugrul Maral

Saq

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes i am. Im booked up for Demirsoy - but to be honest, the work from both clinics look equally as good. From what i can tell.

I will save ?2000 if i go with Maral though..

I dont know what to do.

Have you found any good websites with more of Marals work?

Hey Imnothere

Yes with Maral ..

I did some research and I think the results are pretty the same.. but with Maral you can safe a lot of $

I got the confirmation email today.. driver gonna wait for me at the airport as soon as I arrive.

When you was thinking to get your procedure?

Yes.. I consider to get my HT with Dr. Koray Erdogan.. The results of his job that I saw online is very impressive.. But there is a few problems.!

I got respond from his team in about 4 days!

I had some additional questions and Im waiting for the respond 3rd day already again.

And Its very expensive.. So Its not gonna work for me for sure.!

• 1 month later...

Hello guys,

I'm also considering Maral clinic. I just can't find any conclusive results. I'm sure he is a great doctor but there are not enough reviews on the internet so I'm having some doubts. Anyways his response to my email was VERY fast, and I was impressed.

What do you think about Maral?

• 4 weeks later...

After reading this entire thread in addition to having frequent quick responses with doctor maral and a skype date i must say, he seems like a genuine guy in the business to truly bring us quality service at a highly affordable price.

I do not have the funds to see him as soon as i would like but i am saving up my chips to see him as soon as possible.

• 3 months later...