13,000 uGrafts By Dr. Umar For Global Coverage and Repairing Strip Scar

grafts were taken from mandibles and from face i mean above the jaw. I was thinking it was only underneath the mandible in picyure it looks spotless.If u have video that will also be great or you can post close up pic with neck not stretch same angle where he has stretch the neck.if you have pic of other patients (with clean shaven beard after fue healed) that would be great too.

drumar clinic can you please post pic if you have tackle that error thing you were getting

i have been on this forum not more then 2 months and i have seen lot of patient want to go with umar and then they decide to go to other fue doctors.one person on spencercobren said drumar came with leg hair bcz he knew now body hair and fue is done by most of the surgeon and with much lower cost. drumar still has not given more results of leghair.Can you post some more results of leg hair too apart from the guy with ponytail in whichnoone can even notice what leghair drumar is talking about.

I mean can you post some more pics and please close up and magnified pic with genuine light.

Hi FUE Only (and anyone else who is interested in seeing additional images of the patient's results):

We have used photos sent by the patient to put together this video. He lives in Australia. When we get to shoot a video upon a clinic visit, we would remember your requests.

drumar officei hav various cases of yours on utube also pls start posting pic

drumar office requestin advance any result you will post after this make sure you have videos/pic of healed beard fue and also before fue beard.Lighting should be genuine.Iam here on forum and other people also have requested questions.i msaying any result you past after thisif bodyhair n if beard take all closeups n from different angle.do u guys have opencliniclike other doctors in US have.where wecan met patint.what abut otherpatient video/pic iask whoever has done beard2sclp fue.post

pic of his healed beard closeup

postpic of his clean shaven healed beard

post pic of his beard

Note:bill i have found this last video while searching forum and you were alo interested in this last video

thanks to bill and HT network forum as htnetwork is really very transparent and interactive forum where users questions are really considered imp

drumar clinic can you please post pic if you have tackle that error thing you were getting

i have been on this forum not more then 2 months and i have seen lot of patient want to go with umar and then they decide to go to other fue doctors.one person on spencercobren said drumar came with leg hair bcz he knew now body hair and fue is done by most of the surgeon and with much lower cost. drumar still has not given more results of leghair.Can you post some more results of leg hair too apart from the guy with ponytail in whichnoone can even notice what leghair drumar is talking about.

I mean can you post some more pics and please close up and magnified pic with genuine light.

You seem to be going from one subject to the other. First, beard extraction pix are posted as per your request, and know you go one some incomprehensible rant about a radio show. The comments you have posted seem rather strange since you only joined here in 7/13. It seems like you have some kind of agenda.

Atticus

res ipsa loquitor The things speaks of itself

Atticus

600 FUE - 12/07 - Performed by Dr. Umar of Redondo Beach, CA

*****300 leg hair FUE implanted 7/12 to the eyebrows - 150 each eyebrow. Performed by Dr. Umar.

atticus i have no agenda why dont you go and search medical board license protocol.

atticus i am firm on my stance and drumaroffice has to post pic of beard full shaven after fue of those patients i have send the link which i got from utube and those are from umar website. umars clinic has been advertizing these patients as forerunner.atticus one more thing as you think i have agenda i have no agenda. If any pic are edited or touch you know HTNETWORK boycott them rightaway as far i think.Medical board of CA is the strictest board in US and it depends on pateint coming forward and filing suits.I know what i am asking and thats a genuine and legitimate request as per drumars office posting.drumaroffice has not posted the beard photografh as it should be . beard photo should be in both position neck stretch and neck to rest with focus on mandible with genuine light not shadow.Atticus its my opinion and i am a user on HT network i can request my doubts and questions.I am not talking about other forum.

Long story short post the pic/videos of patients you are advertizing for BHT with mandibles zoomedin closeup and with genuine lights.