Dr Jose Lorenzo 6212 FUG

Mickey didn't you have strip already? You're probably bitter about the poor result and the fact you've got a strip scar and so this is surely why you've decided to go on a crusade against because it cuts deep. This behavior is typical human nature. However, it's still his right to voice his opinion but you should disclose this if so. Otherwise your opinion is misleading.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mickey didn't you have strip already? You're probably bitter about the poor result and the fact you've got a strip scar and so this is surely why you've decided to go on a crusade against because it cuts deep. This behavior is typical human nature. However, it's still his right to voice his opinion but you should disclose this if so. Otherwise your opinion is misleading.

Hey champ. Yes I did have a strip procedure and it did affect me deeply. I have disclosed that many times before champ but I don't see how it is misleading if I don't disclose it everytime as my EXACT quote was

"There are still surgeons out there blaming FUE itself for their shoddy results, yet they ignore results like Lorenzo's, Bisanga's, Feriduni's, Erdogan, Hakan etc etc. Results that are achieved constantly and consistently."

What does that have to do with my prior history? How is that misleading? Does my prior history corroborate and validate the quote above?

Guys,

Just a friendly reminder to keep things civil! No need for personal attacks. Opinions and vigorous discussion are both welcomed, but no need for anything beyond that.

Thanks!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Hi Greatjob,

I'll post your quotes in bold and I will reply to them the best I can.

"but this result and no other FUE results prove that strip should be abandoned, until donor regeneration is a reality".

Sorry but that is your OPINION. You say it like it is a fact. Lorenzo actually believes any patient who is a candidate for strip, is a candidate for FUE. Doesn't mean it is total fact either, but what you wrote is an opinion. Just like mine.

"Both of you come on every thread and CONTINUALLY try to turn every FUE thread into a battle between FUE and strip"

Part of the reason for that is because of the decade long 'crusade' against FUE. Maybe you were not here at the time but there were positive threads made about FUE that were decimated by surgeons, reps and forum members who relegated it as experimental, a passing phase, over-hyped, only good for minimal recession. Just the other day Dr Lindsey went off again stating FUE is variable(implying strip is not?!) and basically said that unpredictable yield was inherent in FUE regardless of the surgeon! So strip is predictable? Have Lorenzo, Hakan, Erdogan etc been getting by on luck? How come you don't confront that? Maybe you didn't see it but you sure see my posts... In fact it was you that agreed with Dr Carman in my pros/cons thread and then when I posted substantial proof of a rebuttal(photos that strip changes the natural geometry and flow of the donor, quotes of Jotronic not disagreeing etc) you did not reply...

If you want to praise strip results, that is your prerogative buddy, who am I to stop you? Why should I care? You make it sound like a threat but it is your time that you are wasting, not mine. Don't think I will be wasting a second playing that little game.

Why is it necessary to even bring up strip in this thread?

My post was in combination in response to Hariri and also to the surgeons who have been downplaying FUE recently. Let me go through the statements that these industry individuals have been fabricating for years:

-FUE is going back to the plug days!!

-The transection is just too high

-FUE is just good for minor recession at best

(Someone like Lorenzo comes along)

-That's cause his patients are Spanish! They have dense hair!(nevermind the fact that alot of his graft quantities are within average range)

The majority of the industry was against FUE, refused to embrace it AND turned people off it by scare tactics. This is still happening just like the Lindsey example. They were very vocal back then and now you want us(who ever is pro-FUE) to be silent about our thoughts?

I have no problem with you champ, this post was not written in anger. I am really trying to show you what I mean by all this. I have taken the things you have said on board because you are a reasonable guy. I can't say if I will change or not, time will tell on that one.

Edited by Mickey85

Does anyone know if Dr. Lorenzo gives a discount on large procedures like this? I did the math and at 6 pounds per graft it came out to be $56,280.00 USD at $9.06 per graft (Which is still cheaper than Dr. Feller's $10 per graft). Honestly, it wouldn't matter if he were doing hair multiplication, I couldn't afford it. I would have to just shave my ugly lumpy head.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I can't imagine there is anyway that this patient actually paid a full 6 pounds/graft for a procedure this large. My thoughts would be he got a fairly significant discount....as most surgeons are pretty flexible in price. Really curious to know what it cost him though.....there is no way I could afford 56 grand.....I'm with you and shaving my head, Spanker! =)

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.

Guys,

Just a friendly reminder to keep things civil! No need for personal attacks. Opinions and vigorous discussion are both welcomed, but no need for anything beyond that.

I agree with Blake.

This is an amazing FUE result. That doesn't take away from other amazing FUT results that we see here. It's okay to be excited about all good results, regardless of the type of procedure. Were all just here to learn. No need to bash each other.

663 views in less than 24 hours. That shows how super Dr. Lorenzo is. I think the administration of HTN should pick this as Hair Transplant Patient of the Week

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

663 views in less than 24 hours. That shows how super Dr. Lorenzo is. I think the administration of HTN should pick this as Hair Transplant Patient of the Week

I think that this is only for patients that have a user name on the site.

I may be wrong, but I don't remember there being a patient of the week in which the patient was not associated with the site.

Also, I would attribute the number of views to the heavy exchange of ideas on the thread.

It is a deserving result though, for sure.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I can't imagine there is anyway that this patient actually paid a full 6 pounds/graft for a procedure this large. My thoughts would be he got a fairly significant discount....as most surgeons are pretty flexible in price. Really curious to know what it cost him though.....there is no way I could afford 56 grand.....I'm with you and shaving my head, Spanker! =)

I would imagine he has a discount, I think it would be good to know for someone considering a lot of work with him. Some clinics discount after 2000 grafts, some discount the second procedure. I am just wondering if they have a process for this of if it is a case by case procedure.

These photos show 2 different sessions, at a little over 3000 each. I think it will be more expensive to break it into 2 surgeries, but I really don't know.

Edited by Spanker
changed 3 sessions to 2 sessions

View Spanker's Website

Wow FUE , strip..it is all hair and everything has it's place.

One thing i do not think has been mentioned though is that there are an awful lot of people who will not shave down.......

Harri

He wont be here till September 1st.

Sl ,

I think that i should be fluent within 6 months...well hopefully.

My French will take a back seat though.

Mick

Patient coordinator for Dr. Bessam Farjo who is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Mick,

This result is AWESOME-so, this is from his clinic in Madrid?

In addition, any videos or outside pics? Plus what is the hair count breakdown? By the way the pictures are very clear...

Moreover, the naturalness, density and softness of the hairline is so stellar. I mean the scalp contrast is not even exisistant-WOW...

Best

Hi Greatjob,

I'll post your quotes in bold and I will reply to them the best I can.

"but this result and no other FUE results prove that strip should be abandoned, until donor regeneration is a reality".

Sorry but that is your OPINION. You say it like it is a fact. Lorenzo actually believes any patient who is a candidate for strip, is a candidate for FUE. Doesn't mean it is total fact either, but what you wrote is an opinion. Just like mine.

This is far from an opinion. Your opinion is that FUE is a replacement for strip and strip should be abandon. However, like I stated, without proven consistent donor regeneration this is a complete fallacy. If a patient is a NW 4 or greater and doesn't have above average donor density do you believe they can achieve their goals and adequate coverage via FUE? If a patient requires over 4,000 grafts to achieve their goals, has good laxity, and wants to achieve their goals in one procedure do you think this can be routinely achieved with FUE? If your honest answer to these questions is no, then kindly explain to me how FUE could possibly be a replacement for strip. As long as strip is the best option for a large number of patients, FUE will never replace it, and anytime you say otherwise you are giving out inaccurate information. A new technology can not replace an old technology if it doesn't fully meet the demands of the marketplace, it is simply an alternative/complimentary technology which is the case with strip and FUE.

"Both of you come on every thread and CONTINUALLY try to turn every FUE thread into a battle between FUE and strip"

Part of the reason for that is because of the decade long 'crusade' against FUE. Maybe you were not here at the time but there were positive threads made about FUE that were decimated by surgeons, reps and forum members who relegated it as experimental, a passing phase, over-hyped, only good for minimal recession. Just the other day Dr Lindsey went off again stating FUE is variable(implying strip is not?!) and basically said that unpredictable yield was inherent in FUE regardless of the surgeon! So strip is predictable? Have Lorenzo, Hakan, Erdogan etc been getting by on luck? How come you don't confront that? Maybe you didn't see it but you sure see my posts... In fact it was you that agreed with Dr Carman in my pros/cons thread and then when I posted substantial proof of a rebuttal(photos that strip changes the natural geometry and flow of the donor, quotes of Jotronic not disagreeing etc) you did not reply...

I was here for most of that, more than likely long before you were. However, You are ignoring the fact that you bring up these points when unprovoked for no reason whenever you see a good FUE result. I understand the misinformation that has been out there about FUE, and in some instances still exists, but what does any of that have to do with this thread or the other threads you bring up these points when no one has even mentioned them? If there is a thread where someone makes a false statement about FUE, then by all means tell them they are wrong, I will be doing the same thing. However you don't just do that, you use ever positive FUE result to bash strip or defend FUE when no one has given you a reason to do so. If I posted on every strip result saying: "hey, see this is why strip will never be replaced by FUE", would you not take issue with it? You claim to be all about dispelling myths and getting the truth out there, but that is not the reality. The reality is you have had a bad experience with strip, and you think it is a worthless procedure, however that is in itself a myth and not the truth.

If you want to praise strip results, that is your prerogative buddy, who am I to stop you? Why should I care? You make it sound like a threat but it is your time that you are wasting, not mine. Don't think I will be wasting a second playing that little game.

I don't want to praise strip results, I want to see good results regardless of the method, and I want every patient to be informed about the best technique for their particular situation. I could care less what procedure they undergo as long as it is the best for their situation. The only reason I brought up the point of going on every strip procedure was to illustrate how ridiculous what you and a few other posters are doing is.

Why is it necessary to even bring up strip in this thread?

My post was in combination in response to Hariri and also to the surgeons who have been downplaying FUE recently. Let me go through the statements that these industry individuals have been fabricating for years:

-FUE is going back to the plug days!!

-The transection is just too high

-FUE is just good for minor recession at best

(Someone like Lorenzo comes along)

-That's cause his patients are Spanish! They have dense hair!(nevermind the fact that alot of his graft quantities are within average range)

The majority of the industry was against FUE, refused to embrace it AND turned people off it by scare tactics. This is still happening just like the Lindsey example. They were very vocal back then and now you want us(who ever is pro-FUE) to be silent about our thoughts?

Again what does any of this have to do with this post or any of the other FUE posts that you take digs at strip with zero provocation? I have read every post here where a doctor or a poster makes a questionable statement about fue and you , someone else, hell even me corrects them, and I have zero problems with that. What I have a problem with is that when a very good FUE procedure is posted, you or someone else immediately starts making comments that the results show how strip doctors are hacks, unskilled, outdated or obsolete, and inferior to FUE surgeons.

I have no problem with you champ, this post was not written in anger. I am really trying to show you what I mean by all this. I have taken the things you have said on board because you are a reasonable guy. I can't say if I will change or not, time will tell on that one.

I have never had a problem with you, and I understand other people are involved in this, however every day you are looking less and less objective. I see no reason to make any comments about strip on a FUE result, unless someone makes a false statement. Until FUE replaces strip for every patient in every situation, it is not a replacement. And if you state otherwise you are being untruthful.

All of this back and forth could easily be avoided if you HARIRI and and a few others would stay on topic and not use every FUE thread as a tool to further your very obvious agenda, it is really that simple.

My sentiments exactly.

To the rest of you guys, it's nothing personal but im not going to censor myself just to appease you. Dont like my posts? Ignore it. It's not my responsibility to ensure you guys dont get upset by a post on the internet.

"a post"??? It's incessant, 'everywhere you look' type posting. The same banal message is plastered over every successful FUE result. The only FUT threads you reply to is when there is a hint of a concern, you duly express your 'concern' and yet you ignore all the success stories. Conversely you refrain from expressing any such concerns where the procedure was FUE, at least not without qualification.

This is of course your prerogative, but the intention and in the way in which you peddle your message is more than just a few posts. It's a crusade. It's tactical and orchestrated in a way that is intended to undermine one procedure and elevate another. This is what people on this forum have a problem with and have rightly called you out on it.

I don't want to praise strip results, I want to see good results regardless of the method, and I want every patient to be informed about the best technique for their particular situation. I could care less what procedure they undergo as long as it is the best for their situation. The only reason I brought up the point of going on every strip procedure was to illustrate how ridiculous what you and a few other posters are doing is.

^^I would really agree with "greatjob" that this is the most important thing. We are all on here to support one another and provide encouraging advice and feedback. Although a forum based on something like hair restoration is going to be very opinion based, I think when one stance is favored/argued for too heavily.....it starts to diminish the healthy nature of a discussion/said feedback (especially when a large amount of the members are new here and researching available treatment options/coming to get advice).

I think this forum should certainly maintain healthy discussions (including sharing and defending one's opinion), but should do so without getting excessive with "preference promoting". When someone posts a great FUT result.....it should be embraced and celebrated. The exact same goes for the same type of thread for a great FUE result. Regardless of personal preference.....Blake hit the nail on the head......we need to all be civil and facilitate a healthy and non-hostile environment among our community. Just my .02......

Edited by agenteye

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.

Hi Guys,

Yeah, the "Hair Transplant Patients of the Week" come from individuals sharing their own results, not clinic shared results. However, I agree: this case would make an excellent addition, and deserves recognition!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Great transformation Mick- I missed that one.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

"a post"??? It's incessant, 'everywhere you look' type posting. The same banal message is plastered over every successful FUE result. The only FUT threads you reply to is when there is a hint of a concern, you duly express your 'concern' and yet you ignore all the success stories. Conversely you refrain from expressing any such concerns where the procedure was FUE, at least not without qualification.

This is of course your prerogative, but the intention and in the way in which you peddle your message is more than just a few posts. It's a crusade. It's tactical and orchestrated in a way that is intended to undermine one procedure and elevate another. This is what people on this forum have a problem with and have rightly called you out on it.

Please. You omit vital factors that would otherwise diminish your objective. Did you not see where I expressed my concern on the NeoGraft device? Which is used for FUE? Here it is for you:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171399-young-rushed-into-fue-please-help-4.html#post2356345

Did you miss where I asked sl about Dr Bisanga's opinion on sutures and staples for strip donor closure mere days ago? Here it is for you:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171433-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic-3510-strip-0-13-months.html

Did you miss when I praised Dr Bisanga's strip work he did on a female earlier this month? Here it is for you:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/170970-dr-bisanga-1477-strip-traction-alopecia.html#post2351987

Did you miss when I praised Dr. Maras's strip result? Here it is for you:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/170735-dr-maras-hdc-hair-transplant-clinic-2975-strip.html#post2349423

Or how about Dr Hasson's excellent 9,168 graft megasession? Here it is for you:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/165572-dr-hasson-9168-grafts-one-session-one-day-post-op-6.html#post2349119

Or when I praised yet another Dr Hasson strip result? Here it is for you:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/170517-dr-hasson-5400-grafts-extremely-natural-result.html#post2347149

Oh wait, another post from me praising Dr Hasson's work. Oh my! Here it is for you:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/170236-megasession-dr-hasson-5955-one-surgery.html#post2344216

Here is another one just for you too:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/170394-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic-4393-strip-0-19-months.html#post2345590

Praising Dr Nakatsui's strip result. Here it is just for you:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171243-dr-nakatsui-4647-grafts.html#post2354992

Me being vocally against Dr Diep's(FUE/strip 50/50) induction onto this forum:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/168238-potential-recommendation-dr-john-diep-los-gatos-california.html#post2325798

Praising Bisanga's strip suture work, just for you:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171166-3594-strip-dr-bisanga-2.html#post2354977

Praising Feriduni's 4,500 strip result on Cueball35, again, just for you:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/168535-dr-feriduni-4500-fut-7.html#post2354969

Frothing over a Bisanga strip result. Here it is for you:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/170145-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic-3721-fut-0-%96-10-months.html#post2343169

Calling out Dr Vories(FUE exclusive surgeon) for an inaccurate statement on FUE:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/169896-practical-theoretical-fue.html#post2340832

Praising Spanker's strip result:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/167017-spankers-2-110-graft-fut-dr-konior-22.html#post2353970

Here's one more just for the road:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/170118-dr-bisanga-4800-fut-6-month-update-2.html#post2342896

That was just touching the surface!

Same banal message? Ignoring strip results? Only expressing my concern and ignoring the successful results? How does it feel to be caught out as a liar? Next time you state things in a dogmatic manner, make sure they are correct. LOL

Call it a crusade, call it whatever you want. Call me out all you want. Why would I care what some anonymous internet individuals think about me?. Don't like my posts? I'm sure there is a ignore option. I haven't broken any forum rules and this is a DISCUSSION forum. Have a great day.

Edited by Mickey85

Greatjob, I will try and be as civil as I can because you have been civil also.

However, like I stated, without proven consistent donor regeneration this is a complete fallacy.

Sorry but I do disagree champ. That is not a fact, regardless of how much you want it to be. Doctors like Lorenzo, Umar, De Reys, Erdogan, Hakan, Eser, Demirsoy, Reddy, Keser all think that any patient that is a candidate for strip, is a candidate for FUE. That is their opinion. Yet you arbitrarily think your opinion is a fact. Dr Mwamba last week even said "But FIT provide so many advantages over the strip in comfort that it will definitely replace the strip as the standard technique" and he is a composite strip/FUE doctor! How am I giving out inaccurate information when I state it is MY OPINION?? I never force anyone to believe that. If Lorenzo giving out inaccurate information then? Is Umar? Is Hakan? Is Reddy? They ALL believe FUE to be the replacement for strip.

You bring up these points when unprovoked for no reason whenever you see a good FUE result

Greatjob, please go back and read the first page of the thread. I was SPECIFICALLY replying to Hariri's post. I did not come out of no where, I agreed with Hariri and I made a post about that. If you posted "hey, see this is why strip will never be replaced by FUE" in every good strip result thread, why in god's name would I care? If you honestly do believe that strip is superior, more power to you, I would wish you all the very best(as I do wish you the best result). I might challenge you with a rebuttal or defense but why would I take issue with it? Come on man, this is a DISCUSSION forum.

You claim to be all about dispelling myths and getting the truth out there

Ahhh but you see, due to the research that came about from composing the pros/cons list, I came to the conclusion that strip had more drawbacks than FUE, hence why I am pro-FUE. The pros/cons list was to dispell myths for and against strip/FUE, but outside of that list I am free to have any stance I choose. I don't give one damn if it makes me look less objective, I do not agree with the strip technique and I have shown WHY I don't agree. Not just because of my failed result but because of benefits and fewer drawbacks of FUE. You don't agree? That's totally cool man. But that is MY belief and why I have this stance. I never said anyone had to believe me, that is on you.

Until FUE replaces strip for every patient in every situation, it is not a replacement. And if you state otherwise you are being untruthful.

Again, that is merely your opinion. Lorenzo, Umar, Reddy, Hakan, Eser, Demirsoy, Keser, Erdogan, De Reys all believe FUE is the replacement for strip. Lorenzo believes anyone who is a candidate for strip is also a candidate for FUE. Is he being untruthful? is Reddy? Is Hakan? Is Umar?

All of this back and forth could easily be avoided if you HARIRI and and a few others would stay on topic and not use every FUE thread as a tool to further your very obvious agenda

This is a discussion forum. We all have opinions. We are not breaking any rules. We are not using every FUE thread to further an agenda. Stop making fabrications. I have a list of threads in response to Slicker showing the polar opposite and in most FUE result threads I give credit and move on. We are free to express our views on anything pertaining to a subject. If I or Hariri want to state our sentiments on FUE in an FUE thread, that is on topic.

Edited by Mickey85

Greatjob, I will try and be as civil as I can because you have been civil also.

However, like I stated, without proven consistent donor regeneration this is a complete fallacy.

Sorry but I do disagree champ. That is not a fact, regardless of how much you want it to be. Doctors like Lorenzo, Umar, De Reys, Erdogan, Hakan, Eser, Demirsoy, Reddy, Keser all think that any patient that is a candidate for strip, is a candidate for FUE. That is their opinion. Yet you arbitrarily think your opinion is a fact. Dr Mwamba last week even said "But FIT provide so many advantages over the strip in comfort that it will definitely replace the strip as the standard technique" and he is a composite strip/FUE doctor! How am I giving out inaccurate information when I state it is MY OPINION?? I never force anyone to believe that. If Lorenzo giving out inaccurate information then? Is Umar? Is Hakan? Is Reddy? They ALL believe FUE to be the replacement for strip.

Until FUE replaces strip for every patient in every situation, it is not a replacement. And if you state otherwise you are being untruthful.

Again, that is merely your opinion. Lorenzo, Umar, Reddy, Hakan, Eser, Demirsoy, Keser, Erdogan, De Reys all believe FUE is the replacement for strip. Lorenzo believes anyone who is a candidate for strip is also a candidate for FUE. Is he being untruthful? is Reddy? Is Hakan? Is Umar?

Yes you and them are wrong, whether it is an opinion or not it is wrong. My case is a perfect example. There is not a chance in hell that I could extract more than 3000 grafts from my donor via FUE, which would never get me anywhere near where I need to be. So if what you, and these doctors is saying is true and fue replaced strip then I would not be a candidate for a hair transplant. So explain how fue is a replacement if it is not a good option for a very large number of patients? If I went and had a consultation with Lorenzo would he tell me that I had 6000-8000 grafts available, which is what I need to meet my goals? No because I don't have that many grafts available from fue.

I really don't think you are comprehending my point, I can understand from your perspective that FUE should replace strip, since in a recent thread you said you needed about 500-700 grafts to take care of you situation it is no doubt the best method for you. However, if you got your way and strip was banned, I would be shit out of luck. There are very few people with the donor density to achieve a result like the one in this thread, so if fue replaces strip the number of suitable candidates for hair transplantation would drastically decrease. Therefore, as I stated, anyone with average to lower density and advanced loss, FUE will never be a replacement until donor regeneration is a reality. That is not an opinion it is fact! You can pretend that it is not all you want, just like I could pretend the sky is red, but it doesn't change reality. The only way you can say what I stated above is an opinion is by kindly telling me how a Nw 5/6 with lower donor density can extract 6,000+ grafts via fue. If you cannot prove that, then fue is not a replacement for strip, period end of story.

Please. You omit vital factors that would otherwise diminish your objective. Did you not see where I expressed my concern on the NeoGraft device? Which is used for FUE? Here it is for you:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171399-young-rushed-into-fue-please-help-4.html#post2356345

Did you miss where I asked sl about Dr Bisanga's opinion on sutures and staples for strip donor closure mere days ago? Here it is for you:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171433-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic-3510-strip-0-13-months.html

Did you miss when I praised Dr Bisanga's strip work he did on a female earlier this month? Here it is for you:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/170970-dr-bisanga-1477-strip-traction-alopecia.html#post2351987

Did you miss when I praised Dr. Maras's strip result? Here it is for you:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/170735-dr-maras-hdc-hair-transplant-clinic-2975-strip.html#post2349423

Or how about Dr Hasson's excellent 9,168 graft megasession? Here it is for you:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/165572-dr-hasson-9168-grafts-one-session-one-day-post-op-6.html#post2349119

Or when I praised yet another Dr Hasson strip result? Here it is for you:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/170517-dr-hasson-5400-grafts-extremely-natural-result.html#post2347149

Oh wait, another post from me praising Dr Hasson's work. Oh my! Here it is for you:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/170236-megasession-dr-hasson-5955-one-surgery.html#post2344216

Here is another one just for you too:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/170394-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic-4393-strip-0-19-months.html#post2345590

Praising Dr Nakatsui's strip result. Here it is just for you:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171243-dr-nakatsui-4647-grafts.html#post2354992

Me being vocally against Dr Diep's(FUE/strip 50/50) induction onto this forum:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/168238-potential-recommendation-dr-john-diep-los-gatos-california.html#post2325798

Praising Bisanga's strip suture work, just for you:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171166-3594-strip-dr-bisanga-2.html#post2354977

Praising Feriduni's 4,500 strip result on Cueball35, again, just for you:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/168535-dr-feriduni-4500-fut-7.html#post2354969

Frothing over a Bisanga strip result. Here it is for you:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/170145-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic-3721-fut-0-%96-10-months.html#post2343169

Calling out Dr Vories(FUE exclusive surgeon) for an inaccurate statement on FUE:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/169896-practical-theoretical-fue.html#post2340832

Praising Spanker's strip result:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/167017-spankers-2-110-graft-fut-dr-konior-22.html#post2353970

Here's one more just for the road:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/170118-dr-bisanga-4800-fut-6-month-update-2.html#post2342896

So you've gone through your 1,900 plus posts and directed me to a handful of comments as if to disprove the central theme of what I'm saying?? Seriously Mickey. Do me a favour. If I had the time and inclination I could create PAGES and PAGES of links which demonstrate that the broad sentiment of your posts is as I've described. But I don't have the time and I really can't be bothered. I don't even know why you're disputing it in fact, do you not recognise your impartiality? Are you simply unaware of the fact that you cheer FUE to the rafters? That you sugar-coat some FUE results as "stellar", "mind-blowing" 'oh stop you're killing me with these FUE results" just cos they're FUE and in the main overlook strip results? Come on. You know exactly what you do for crying out loud. Don't try to argue the obvious, no one here is an idiot.

Same banal message? Ignoring strip results? Only expressing my concern and ignoring the successful results? How does it feel to be caught out as a liar? Next time you state things in a dogmatic manner, make sure they are correct. LOL

I'm not sure what you are saying here by loosely quoting questions back to me? Again is it that you disagree with these things or you don't care that I and others think them? If it's the former then I'm utterly confused and you have the worst self awareness of any poster I've come across… but as I've said above I don't believe that's the case, I think you're fully aware of your preferences/ prejudices in the way that you post. If you're saying you don't care what I and others think then that's fine, it's petulant but it's fine. But then ask yourself why should anyone care what anybody says on forums, about the things that you say and the advice and opinions you give people? As you've said it's a discussion forum and if you post you're going to get feedback.

Call it a crusade, call it whatever you want. Call me out all you want. Why would I care what some anonymous internet individuals think about me?. Don't like my posts? I'm sure there is a ignore option. I haven't broken any forum rules and this is a DISCUSSION forum. Have a great day.

Look I am NOT AGAINST YOU per se. This is the problem, you're the one creating divisions. It appears that you have this perception that there is some oppressive ' FUT brigade' on here and you are some noble bastion of resistance. It's paranoid. As I've said before, I for one could not care less if a successful result is FUT or FUE….. I, like the VAST majority of guys on here, just want to get my f'king hair back. Whatever the procedure. And I've even had FUE. I also went to Bisanga back in 2008 to consult on further FUE but he advised me of it's limitations (in my case) and to go strip for my 2nd procedure.

My problem with your posting is that it is way more than expressing an opinion, it amounts to trying brow-beat people into conforming to your views. FUE fanboyism. That strip is obsolete yada yada yada. FINE if you think this just please stop hijacking so many threads with this repetitive message. We know what your opinions are. Yes it is a discussion forum. And yes you are free to make these comments. But I and others are free to object and take issue with them as well.

I am not going to read this entire thread, but anyone who says that FUE is a complete replacement for strip has no idea what he is talking about. IF Dr. Lorenzo said that, or Jesus himself said that, they are wrong. To get MAX supply, you have to use strip. To get MAX supply, you would also have to use FUE. Its all a matter of arithmetic and geometry. If you take 100 percent of a 1.5 cm by 33 cm strip, you are going to be able to increase your overall available grafts.

Each procedure has its place. FUE is here to stay, but A LOT of people will lose a lot of grafts and mess up their donor area with FUE because these threads are making it look like that FUE is it and the fact is that there are very few Dr's, if any performing at Dr. Lorenzo's level with FUE. Sure, there are some Dr.'s that are getting that kind of yield, but the artistry is not there, again. IMO. You are also looking at $8 to $10 per graft, which is one reason that I couldn't consider it. Also, many of these great cases being shown are 2 and 3 sessions. Many people don't what to go through that. Also, in almost all of these results, I see the patients with longer hair on the sides, so I don't know what their donor looks like post op, and it if they are going to keep hair that length, what are they gaining from the FUE?

Anyway, FUE is here to stay, but it is on NO WAY a complete replacement, at all, for strip, at least until regeneration is available, and even then, supply and demand or doctors will keep most wanting the procedure done away and many will still turn to strip.

I think this horse has been beaten to death, and I imagine it will be for quite some time.

View Spanker's Website

Anyway, FUE is here to stay, but it is on NO WAY a complete replacement, at all, for strip, at least until regeneration is available, and even then, supply and demand or doctors will keep most wanting the procedure done away and many will still turn to strip.

I think this horse has been beaten to death, and I imagine it will be for quite some time.

Yes I am beginning to feel as if I am talking to a brick wall at this point

Slicker, stop with the fabrications, those links were from this from April onwards. They were shown to prove that you stated a bunch of lies and to discredit you. You made false statements and I have proved they were totally conjured up by you. Of course I recognize that I am pro-FUE, I blatantly admit that! But you specifically said:

The only FUT threads you reply to is when there is a hint of a concern, you duly express your 'concern' and yet you ignore all the success stories. Conversely you refrain from expressing any such concerns where the procedure was FUE, at least not without qualification.

This is obviously untrue. I do not refrain from expressing concern over FUE. I do not ignore the great strip results. Just because I am pro-FUE does not mean I ignore strip results.

and directed me to a handful of comments

A handful? More like 16 buddy. That is more than 3 handfuls. Again with the lies.

That you sugar-coat some FUE results as "stellar", "mind-blowing" 'oh stop you're killing me with these FUE results" just cos they're FUE and in the main overlook strip results?

Ummmm I am pro-FUE, I look at way more FUE results than strip. FUE is a hard method to perfect so I am genuinely impressed when I see a great FUE case compared to the barrage of 1,500 graft strip cases.

Perhaps you didn't go over those links where I called certain strip results "Stellar:

Or "Hot damn!"

Or "Holy $h!+!"

Must be painful to be caught out huh?

I'm not sure what you are saying here by loosely quoting questions back to me?

I'm stating those quotations back at you because you used them on me and I proved you dead wrong.

As you've said it's a discussion forum and if you post you're going to get feedback.

Where did I ever say to stop giving feedback on my postings? Where did I complain? I proudly said "Call me out all you want". Bring it on buddy. Don't threaten me with action when it doesn't bother me one iota. I'm all for it.

It's paranoid.

Thanks Mr armchair psychologist for your analysis.

But I and others are free to object and take issue with them as well.

Object all you want pal, why should I care? Who am I to deny you the right to do so? But I will respond back in kind.

Edited by Mickey85

Hey Spanker, hope you been well.

I genuinely do believe FUE to be the replacement for strip. As do Reddy, Lorenzo, Umar, Hakan, Erdogan, Eser, Demirsoy, De Reys, keser etc. That does not mean anyone else has to at all. You say both have their place, that is totally fine man. You got a great result with strip and I'm happy for you. To say I don't have any idea what I'm talking about is your opinion, that's your privilege. The members can read the posts and decide on their own. That is their privilege.