Dr Jose Lorenzo 6212 FUG

Farjo & Spain's Injertocapilar in Joint Venture - News | Farjo | Hair Transplant | Farjo Hair Institute & Clinic | UK

This patient is in his late 30's and using hair meds.Dr Lorenzo has carried out two procedures of 6212 g in total. (3111+3101)

The pictures show steps along his journey and he is delighted with the outcome.

Mick

1REM13_07_11F1.jpg.f02c84a3ef6e56b3b603801c4643da1f.jpg

1REM13_07_11S2.jpg.3e7b6d8a7e3d6e3c8865db0223234898.jpg

1REM13_07_11S4.jpg.26da1c7cefd6edd63507a63b432119bc.jpg

6REM15_07_11S1.jpg.573d34991a8d908912c9f40c863ae802.jpg

10REM05_05_12S2.jpg.943fdad9b778680098bf5d06611d856b.jpg

12REM27_06_12F2.jpg.ad8c710029c5c5066597a201d27d58e8.jpg

14REM28_06_12F1.jpg.0a32c4e8f33c6ec832bf9a38a1f26e60.jpg

18REM04_05_13F4.jpg.854c5a7a9a9d68f275ac0b155d87a5c0.jpg

18REM04_05_13F2.jpg.a74738ba3912a5697f15010c6778b9ae.jpg

18REM04_05_13S2.jpg.f734b2439c4ed45cd9e0f0b00f63ac60.jpg

5b32d97e878ca_18REM04_05.13S3(1).jpg.fe57141c0c6850fc76f9a8bb5aa0a258.jpg

Patient coordinator for Dr. Bessam Farjo who is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh My... What a transformation. 6000 grafts is enough to transfer a NW5 to NW1. Most doctors need 3000 grafts for just hairline. Great work Dr. Lorenzo, you are so far the best FUE surgeon I have ever seen. I can see how Choi/Lion implanter gives a very clean job with less blood. But please write FUE not FUG. Members get confused. Thanks.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

This is amazing!!!

What a complete transformation. I'm speechless.

How does Dr. Lorenzo get such great yield compared to almost everyone else in the world?

Great yield with FUE exclusively. This is a slap for every FUT advocate who claim that FUE doesnt yield properly. It just needs a talented surgeon in order to yield well. FUE is a doctors thing and not a technician thing like FUT.

My Hair Treatments:

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Great yield with FUE exclusively. This is a slap for every FUT advocate who claim that FUE doesnt yield properly. It just needs a talented surgeon in order to yield well. FUE is a doctors thing and not a technician thing like FUT.

couldn't agree more.

Great yield with FUE exclusively. This is a slap for every FUT advocate who claim that FUE doesnt yield properly.

THIS!

There are still surgeons out there blaming FUE itself for their shoddy results, yet they ignore results like Lorenzo's, Bisanga's, Feriduni's, Erdogan, Hakan etc etc. Results that are achieved constantly and consistently.

Mick from Farjo, all of the results you are posting are from Injerto Capilar clinic in Madrid. How about Farjo clinic's? How many surgeries has Dr. Lorenzo performed since moving into your clinic in Manchester? Just curious.

My Hair Treatments:

I believe Lorenzo and Hakan's use of the Lion and Choi implanters protect the dermal papilla of the graft. When conventional forceps are used to place the grafts into the blade-made slit the dermal papilla can be damaged, over-handled etc. I do believe there is a correlation between Hakan and Lorenzo's amazing FUE yield and the use of implanters. Of course their extractions would have to be perfect also, which evidence suggests they are.

THIS!

There are still surgeons out there blaming FUE itself for their shoddy results, yet they ignore results like Lorenzo's, Bisanga's, Feriduni's, Erdogan, Hakan etc etc. Results that are achieved constantly and consistently.

Can you guys please give it a rest! Why does every successful FUE result turn into a strip bashing party? I'm going to start going onto every successful strip result and start making comments about how this result proves FUE is not a replacement for strip. Can we not just see great results for what they are? All of this back and forth is getting to be goddamn exhausting, please get off your crusade, everyone knows your views!!!!

Now what I was originally going to post, This is a fantastic result, well done!!

Can you guys please give it a rest! Why does every successful FUE result turn into a strip bashing party? I'm going to start going onto every successful strip result and start making comments about how this result proves FUE is not a replacement for strip. Can we not just see great results for what they are? All of this back and forth is getting to be goddamn exhausting, please get off your crusade, everyone knows your views!!!!

Now what I was originally going to post, This is a fantastic result, well done!!

I agree with this. It is getting really old.

How I feel when a great FUE comes out and people get just beside themselves and then dump on strip:

XpCiM.gif

In all seriousness, it is a really great result, but I am starting to feel like I need a shower after these threads.

Congrats to the pt and to Dr. Lorenzo.

Edited by Spanker

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I believe Lorenzo and Hakan's use of the Lion and Choi implanters protect the dermal papilla of the graft. When conventional forceps are used to place the grafts into the blade-made slit the dermal papilla can be damaged, over-handled etc. I do believe there is a correlation between Hakan and Lorenzo's amazing FUE yield and the use of implanters. Of course their extractions would have to be perfect also, which evidence suggests they are.

Great point Mickey85. I read this in Hakan's official website about the Choi Implanter...

Implanter pen Choi technique | AHD Clinic

My Hair Treatments:

This!

Awesome result. This patient must have great donor characteristics.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Greatjob, Spanker couldn't agree more.

Mick, fantastic result, kudos to Dr Lorenzo. It's a shame that I've come to associate his exceptional work with the puerile, partizan zealotry that follows. One thing I will agree on though is please keep the results coming.

Lol, it`s always an entertaining place on here :)

Greatjob, you can`t compare the situation and construct an analogy to fictious comments on a FUT result; as you can`t compare the history of FUT and FUE, you have to have a look at where FUE comes from and which attacks it has been and still is opposed by many.

As nobody ever critizised FUT for generally resulting in a lower yield than FUE, it really would be ridicoulous to acclaim the yield regarding a FUT result and highlight that it has the same potential as FUE.

But please IMAGINE that there were many many many people still claiming that FUT (!) has NOT the same yield potential as FUT, is not appropriate for larger sessions etc..

THEN if you would constantly see results by some FUT docs which are equal to FUE, would you not advocate for it, and tell the critics: Look people, your general claims against FUT are nonsense, it obviously all depends on the right technique and the right surgeon??

Having said that, I do agree, that some members are so quite enthusiastic that also I sometimes think to myself that a little less would be a little more, you know?

Again having said that, I think you don`t have to get nerved by it, I think it is only a temporary process, as we may have some changes in the direction of FUE at the moment, in public opinion but also in practice, so that FUE has a legitimate place not only, exagerrateldly spoken, in a niche, but equally also for larger sessions (of course according to concrete relevant factors).

It is just a very natural process of opposing opinions and facts.. That sometimes is arduous..

Sorry Spanker, I understand you, but I also got the impression that you had a bad day... Not very appealing post. If I wouldn`t know you better (by judging from your posts), I would think to myself: "Wow, this guy has to be a grouchy smurf".

Lucky I know better ;-)

Thanks guys and sorry for my english!

Edited by Questionmark

Lol, it`s always an entertaining place on here :)

Greatjob, you can`t compare the situation and construct an analogy to fictious comments on a FUT result; as you can`t compare the history of FUT and FUE, you have to have a look at where FUE comes from and which attacks it has been and still is opposed by many.

As nobody ever critizised FUT for generally resulting in a lower yield than FUE, it really would be ridicoulous to acclaim the yield regarding a FUT result and highlight that it has the same potential as FUE.

But please IMAGINE that there were many many many people still claiming that FUT (!) has NOT the same yield potential as FUT, is not appropriate for larger sessions etc..

THEN if you would constantly see results by some FUT docs which are equal to FUE, would you not advocate for it, and tell the critics: Look people, your general claims against FUT are nonsense, it obviously all depends on the right technique and the right surgeon??

Having said that, I do agree, that some members are so quite enthusiastic that also I sometimes think to myself that a little less would be a little more, you know?

Again having said that, I think you don`t have to get nerved by it, I think it is only a temporary process, as we may have some changes in the direction of FUE at the moment, in public opinion but also in practice, so that FUE has a legitimate place not only, exagerrateldly spoken, in a niche, but equally also for larger sessions (of course according to concrete relevant factors).

It is just a very natural process of opposing opinions and facts.. That sometimes is arduous..

Sorry Spanker, I understand you, but I also got the impression that you had a bad day... Not very appealing post. If I wouldn`t know you better (by judging from your posts), I would think to myself: "Wow, this guy has to be a grouchy smurf".

Lucky I know better ;-)

Thanks guys and sorry for my english!

What you are saying would be valid except for the fact that not one person brings up anything negative in these threads regarding fue. There are a group of people who are essentially arguing with themselves. A fue result is posted by a clinic and then you immediately have a group of people piling on say "oh yeah see fue is the greatest" "strip is obsolete" "people used to laugh at me" blah blah blah. All of this is unecassary, uncalled for, and like I said unprovoked they are arguing with themselves. It gets tiring to continually come on to a results thread and then see this crap, we get it you hate strip! If someone makes a comment that you feel is inaccurate about fue then by all means start a fight, but no one is saying anything bad, so just say great result and take your crusade elsewhere

Greatjob, I understand, I also think it has not to be in literally every thread in which a good FUE result had been posted. I know Mickey and Hariri are very passionate about FUE, and especially Dr. Lorenzo, and they have good reasons to be, but as mentioned before, even I am a little bored about the quantity of, as you pointed out, "unprovoked" advocating. Sorry Mickey, but I just tell it the way I perceive it.

What is so wrong about being really enthusiastic about these FUE results being posted on the forum? FUE got slated only a few years ago and now in my opinion is overtaking FUT maybe not in the US but certainly in Europe and Asia, even some Docs think FUT is an out dated procedure, that is not me having a dig at FUT but is the opinion of some Docs, and the results being shown is finally showing this and proved the doubters them years ago FUE can be a great procedure even for high NW patterns.

You have to remember when FUE got slated, Docs like Lorenzo, Koray, Hakan, Reys, Eser, Keser, Pro-Hair etc were FUE only Docs at the time and really didn't get the praise they deserved, however fast forward a few years and people are becoming a lot more enthusiastic about FUE due to the results being published by these respectful clinics and why not:rolleyes:

What is so wrong about being really enthusiastic about these FUE results being posted on the forum? FUE got slated only a few years ago and now in my opinion is overtaking FUT maybe not in the US but certainly in Europe and Asia, even some Docs think FUT is an out dated procedure, that is not me having a dig at FUT but is the opinion of some Docs, and the results being shown is finally showing this and proved the doubters them years ago FUE can be a great procedure even for high NW patterns.

You have to remember when FUE got slated, Docs like Lorenzo, Koray, Hakan, Reys, Eser, Keser, Pro-Hair etc were FUE only Docs at the time and really didn't get the praise they deserved, however fast forward a few years and people are becoming a lot more enthusiastic about FUE due to the results being published by these respectful clinics and why not:rolleyes:

My sentiments exactly.

To the rest of you guys, it's nothing personal but im not going to censor myself just to appease you. Dont like my posts? Ignore it. It's not my responsibility to ensure you guys dont get upset by a post on the internet.

Fantastic result!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Great point Mickey85. I read this in Hakan's official website about the Choi Implanter...

Implanter pen Choi technique | AHD Clinic

That article looks familiar ;)

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

My sentiments exactly.

To the rest of you guys, it's nothing personal but im not going to censor myself just to appease you. Dont like my posts? Ignore it. It's not my responsibility to ensure you guys dont get upset by a post on the internet.

Can you guys stop acting like you don't know what I'm talking about? I can go through and quote each of you from countless threads and prove my point, but I would really rather not.

This is a fantastic result, but this result and no other FUE results prove that strip should be abandoned, until donor regeneration is a reality.

Both of you come on every thread and CONTINUALLY try to turn every FUE thread into a battle between FUE and strip. No one is questioning the ability of FUE in this thread yet you guys feel the need to start a circle jerk about how this proves strip is sh*t, FUE is superior, you are right everyone else is wrong, and all doctors performing strip are stupid hacks. It is completely unprovoked, uncalled for, and unnecessary.

By your last comments I take it you intend to continue this behavior, then I guess this forum is going to turn into a flame war, because I am going to continue to call you out for making unprovoked digs at a valid procedure. And if it continues I will start doing the same thing you are doing on every result posted of strip procedures. Because by your logic if every successful FUE procedure proves FUE is a superior procedure and is a replacement for strip, then every successful strip procedure proves you are wrong.

Mickey no one is asking you to censor yourself all I'm asking you to do is stop looking for confrontation in a passive aggressive pussy foot manner. If someone makes a statement that is false about FUE, by all means start a fight, hell I'll be right beside you correcting the fallacy. However what you are doing is continually trying to provoke confrontation by continually taking shots at strip for no reason. Why is it necessary to even bring up strip in this thread? This thread is about an outstanding FUE procedure, strip is completely irrelevant.