Need advice

trinath

Hello all

I am Trinath from India and i am new to this forum..

i am suffering from hair loss for the past 4yrs and now my age is 24.

When consulted doctors in India they said genetic male patter baldness. I have used many medicines but no use.. Finally i wanted to do HT in India.When enquired i found dr madhu hair transplant is good and i consulted them..They said we can transplant only 2000 grafts since your donor area is weak and you have lost around 60,000 hairs and you can xpect oly small results..

I booked my Ht nxt month.iasked thm to take hair from beard and transplant but tey said hair from beard might not be possible practically but i found in various countries transplantation is done from beard also..Please advive if beard hair transplant is done which one is good...

i found two dr bisanga from europe and dr.umar from california U.S.

please tell me if there are any bettr doctors to do BHT..

TIA

Have you taken finasteride (Finpecia/Fincar)? I would urge you to get on that in order to keep your hair.

Ya i used finepicia and minoxidil 5% but no use..so i bukd my Ht nxt month..

tey said i ve weak donor area so i can get oly 2000 grats from my scalp..

i ll do tis and after 6 months i ll plan BHT with Bhatti or someone

Can you post any pictures? At 24 with only 2000 grafts available and an unwillingness to take preventative medicine, without seeing pictures, I would not consider you a suitable candidate for a hair transplant.

These medications are not there to grow hair, but to slow down your loss. I would very strongly urge you to reconsider these medications. Believe me, I made the same grave mistake.

Can you post any pictures? At 24 with only 2000 grafts available and an unwillingness to take preventative medicine, without seeing pictures, I would not consider you a suitable candidate for a hair transplant.

Here are my potos.i am shaving my hair for the past 1nd half yr..since i bukd my HT nxt month i decided to grow..

Dr madhu said he can only place tat 2k grafts in front region since i ve weak donor.so i ve decided to go for BHT..

Should i continue with dr madhu Ht nxt month and after 6months can i go for BHT or should i wait and select dr Bhatti so tat he ll trasplant my scalp and body hair at single sitting..

photo(1).jpg.03ad48f260acf21736670b96fcf90631.jpg

photo(2).jpg.4a0e305e4224d47b3aaddf47f1244c21.jpg

photo.jpg.f2d0fbe4f202d26bac2cbce1a0e11be3.jpg

These medications are not there to grow hair, but to slow down your loss. I would very strongly urge you to reconsider these medications. Believe me, I made the same grave mistake.

ok i ll start using finepicia and minoxidil..tanx for ur comments

so are you saying that you only have 2000 grafts available in total over your lifetime? If that is the case I don't think you are a good candidate for FUE HT, as 2000 grafts isn't really going to do anything for someone with your level of loss.

so are you saying that you only have 2000 grafts available in total over your lifetime? If that is the case I don't think you are a good candidate for FUE HT, as 2000 grafts isn't really going to do anything for someone with your level of loss.

Ya 2000grafts wont do any good..so oly i want to go for BHT.

I say please don't go for a hair transplant, it only gets worse, I've had much less hair loss than you and i regret my ht every day. Scars, little indentations in the skin, i wish i could just shave my head but i can't.

also just go and see other patients of this doctor in person. pictures are very decieving. I could take a picture without photoshop making it look like i have zero hair loss, but until you begin fiddling with the hair and looking at it in the right light you will never know how sh*t this entire industry is. I wish i never entered it, but now i'm stuck here and have to look into repair surgery.

just shave your head, maybe see a psychologist for your psychological pain for being bald at 24.

but i tell you a hair transplant will be even more painful psychologically, you wont feel comfortable unless you're under a hat.

I'm 23 by the way. so i know what you're going through.

I say please don't go for a hair transplant, it only gets worse, I've had much less hair loss than you and i regret my ht every day. Scars, little indentations in the skin, i wish i could just shave my head but i can't.

also just go and see other patients of this doctor in person. pictures are very decieving. I could take a picture without photoshop making it look like i have zero hair loss, but until you begin fiddling with the hair and looking at it in the right light you will never know how sh*t this entire industry is. I wish i never entered it, but now i'm stuck here and have to look into repair surgery.

just shave your head, maybe see a psychologist for your psychological pain for being bald at 24.

but i tell you a hair transplant will be even more painful psychologically, you wont feel comfortable unless you're under a hat.

I'm 23 by the way. so i know what you're going through.

btw wat happnd with ur ht..

I cancelled my ht with dr madhu fut method and i am planning to do ht with dr bhatti fue and bht..

but i ve not yet bukd a date but i have no idea wat to do..

I would agree with what others have said. I guess it really boils down to what you hope to accomplish, but I really don't think someone with your level of loss is a good candidate for a hair transplant. Having a "weak donor" area with your level of loss is asking for a minor improvement at best. Even with a BHT, I don't think you're going to achieve the result you're hoping to with the restorations.......

Maybe someone else will chime in and offer you some more optimistic advice, but if it was me personally.....I would continue to just shave my head! From what I can tell, your head has a nice shape to it! Some guys rock the bald look well, and I think you could be one of them!

Best,

Mike

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.

I would agree with what others have said. I guess it really boils down to what you hope to accomplish, but I really don't think someone with your level of loss is a good candidate for a hair transplant. Having a "weak donor" area with your level of loss is asking for a minor improvement at best. Even with a BHT, I don't think you're going to achieve the result you're hoping to with the restorations.......

Maybe someone else will chime in and offer you some more optimistic advice, but if it was me personally.....I would continue to just shave my head! From what I can tell, your head has a nice shape to it! Some guys rock the bald look well, and I think you could be one of them!

Best,

Mike

I agree. I have actually never even heard of a person only having 2000 available grafts.

I think you will be much better off to not have have surgery.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

you have got me wrong dudes..wat i meant was dr said he can transplant only 2000 grafts through fut and its not that i ve only 2000 grafts..btw i am between nw5 and nw6

Edited by trinath