FUE Dr. Erkan Demirsoy 3033 Grafts (Turkey, Instanbul)

B-KW

Woah, very good results at 7months. Hair should get denser as it matured and grows. Your hair line is very well done, especially considering you had none to begin with, overall, awesome, can't imagine better results considering your degree of preop balding, and the number of grafts used. Excellent. Demirsoy has been on my list for a while, and he said similar things about my hair in the email consults ..."ie. unhealthy looking hair, and I should wait until my hairloss stabilizes etc."

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, so busy with work sorry! snapped a few quick pics on my phone just now (hair slightly wet) and edited 2nd picture with a description. notice the hair right behind transplanted temple points is slowly beginning to recede, there was no hair transplanted in that new'ish bald spot and demirsoy warned me that it would eventually happen. I'm still very pleased with demirsoy's results so far! Not so pleased with avodart as it has done little to none in the crown area. Will stay on the meds though just to preserve what i have. I will most likely need a second pass for density and to address the issue with temple points. I also need to fill in that damn empty crown with some bht. If not this summer then maybe next.

1.jpg.31a6d624ad167b679ecac4c6b5ffc59d.jpg

2.jpg.3c2739b6329b3c35eb1daa315cd61699.jpg

3.jpg.266e7ab6c1998da72f8940e11ab16fa1.jpg

Hey guys, so busy with work sorry! snapped a few quick pics on my phone just now (hair slightly wet) and edited 2nd picture with a description. notice the hair right behind transplanted temple points is slowly beginning to recede, there was no hair transplanted in that new'ish bald spot and demirsoy warned me that it would eventually happen. I'm still very pleased with demirsoy's results so far! Not so pleased with avodart as it has done little to none in the crown area. Will stay on the meds though just to preserve what i have. I will most likely need a second pass for density and to address the issue with temple points. I also need to fill in that damn empty crown with some bht. If not this summer then maybe next.

I do like your hair transplant result, really very natural, very good work:) But as you've mentioned you should keep rest of your hair, you can try nanogen shampoo, vichy green shampoo normal to oily hair and vichy aminexil pro, gnc saw palmetto, natures bounty grape seed extract, solgar omega 3 "950" and solgar biotin. This is the way how i keep my hair from falling, at least try some of them if it is hard to use all :)

Looks really good!!! Nice hairline!! What did your dr say about smoking?? I quit 3 months before my procedure and almost 4 months out but waiting till 12 months before I smoke any again!! Then maybe ill have a few a day just to relax!!! Different docs have different opinions it seems but I'd be interested to know what yours said, especially if he let u smoke mid op!!!! Great design though, wishing u the best!!!

Why would you go 12 months without smoking and then start again? That is ridiculous, and it doesn't make you relax, it does the complete opposite!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 years later...