Norwood Classes of some relatives?

What are the Norwood classes of the following relatives of mine?:I ask so I can chart my own probable progress.

Maternal Uncle (first pic is him at 31 in 1994; last pix are the last few years in his late 40s):

9218370257_82769108ef_o.jpg

9218296233_f95bf6b66f_o.jpg

9221066106_044460d8ec_o.jpg

9221073694_0d69ee2cc1_o.jpg

9221078030_49ca9a85ff_o.jpg

Paternal Grandpa (pictures of him are between ages 65 and 68, last pic is him recently at 84. Note how in some pix you can see thinness while in others it appears like a full head of hair)

9217855165_b8113b93be_o.jpg

9220664576_48f4a3a3da_o.jpg

9217894993_5db4c29230_o.jpg

9217902977_bc19060f15_o.jpg

9218425679_ba157e6c23_o.jpg

Edited by LookingToLearn

The first one is a lla going on llla

The second one is IIv. It's not on the official scale but is front is a Nwll but he has vertex loss.

I have stated it before, I think you are putting WAAAAY too much stock in family history. If your hair is full, enjoy it. If you have started losing, you have MPB but no one know how much you will lose. You may lose the front like your uncle and the back like your grandpa, or you not lose a hair. I think family history is a good indicator what you have ALL your family that goes in one direction. You have hair loss on both sides, and I assume some family that has none. On a positive note, neither has severe hair loss.

Try not to worry too much about something that hasn't happened yet.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

The first one is a lla going on llla

The second one is IIv. It's not on the official scale but is front is a Nwll but he has vertex loss.

I have stated it before, I think you are putting WAAAAY too much stock in family history. If your hair is full, enjoy it. If you have started losing, you have MPB but no one know how much you will lose. You may lose the front like your uncle and the back like your grandpa, or you not lose a hair. I think family history is a good indicator what you have ALL your family that goes in one direction. You have hair loss on both sides, and I assume some family that has none. On a positive note, neither has severe hair loss.

Try not to worry too much about something that hasn't happened yet.

Thanks. I don't put THAT much stock, but I look at them as some sort of an indicator.

My dad is NW II, light IIv.

My (maternal) grandfather was NW 1 or 1.5 at most at death (he died 55 years old).

My dad's brothers, none of them are anything past a NW II.

What I am worried about are getting recessive genes from my great grandfathers. Mom's dad's dad:

8704357177_482a90f957_o.jpg

Mom's Mom's Dad

9219059983_f3cd097164_o.jpg

What were they??

Well, you can't see their crowns. If they were full I would say that the first is a nwllla and the second was nwIVa.

At least you don't have any NwVl's in you genes. I have an uncle that is a nw2, a dad that is a 5, a brother that is a 6, another grandfather that is a 3, and everything in between. Obviously I have some mpb because I have had a transplant but how far nobody knows. I think I am in pretty good shape considering my genes are a crap shoot and I am in my mid-30s.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Well, you can't see their crowns. If they were full I would say that the first is a nwllla and the second was nwIVa.

At least you don't have any NwVl's in you genes. I have an uncle that is a nw2, a dad that is a 5, a brother that is a 6, another grandfather that is a 3, and everything in between. Obviously I have some mpb because I have had a transplant but how far nobody knows. I think I am in pretty good shape considering my genes are a crap shoot and I am in my mid-30s.

I do have at least one known NW 6, yes. My great uncle, grandmother's brother, was a NW6 by his late 30s. Now he was also alcoholic who looked like he was 59 at 39 due to his drinking so I dunno if it played any part. My grandmother's other brothers could all have been bald for all I know, I've never seen any older pix of them.

My grandpa (Mom's dad) and his brothers, there was only 3 but none were beyond a II or at most III.

I'm definitely not a Class I--Don't have that flat hairline.

Here's me, now:

9091098062_7b70aaf48b_o.png

9091095796_d4107de476_o.jpg

You look like a one to me. Caucasians, including Italians and many Hispanics who do not have mpb do not usually have flat hairlines. They have something called a mature hairline which is what you may developing. You should get off the site and enjoy that great hair. Stress can cause you to shed.

View Spanker's Website

You look like a one to me. Caucasians, including Italians and many Hispanics who do not have mpb do not usually have flat hairlines. They have something called a mature hairline which is what you may developing. You should get off the site and enjoy that great hair. Stress can cause you to shed.

My maternal grandfather was a pure Caucasian, Italian and he had a flat hairline, all his life, pictured here age 52

9219484817_4719e56c56.jpg

Again, do not usually have flat hairlines. It happens. We all know someone who does. But look at the general public and you'll see what I'm talking about.

View Spanker's Website