Dr. Rahal - 3,400 graphs - age 27

Hi everyone,

I received a hair transplant from Dr. Rahal on July 2, 2013. Please take a moment to review my thread at Hair Restoration Site for mr_predictable

3,435 - Graph count

719 - 1 units

1,931 - 2 units

786 - 3 units

I'd really like to hear everyone's feedback.

IMG_1858_1.jpg

IMG_1859_1.jpg

IMG_1868_1.jpg

IMG_1870.jpg

IMG_1881.jpg

IMG_1879.jpg

Edited by mrpredictable
added photos, add graph counts

Seems like a lot of grafts!! It's going to look fantastic. Keep us updated!

My Hair Loss Website

Surgical Treatments:

Hair transplant 5-22-2013 with Dr. Paul Shapiro at Shapiro Medical Group

Total grafts transplanted: 3222

*536 singles *1651 doubles * 961 triples,

*74 quadruples.

Total hairs transplanted: 7017

Non-Surgical Treatments:

*1.25 mg finasteride daily

*Generic minoxidil foam 2x daily

By the way, do you have a list of what your hair graft numbers were? How many 1,2,3,4 hair grafts, plus a total hair count? That would be great to know.

My Hair Loss Website

Surgical Treatments:

Hair transplant 5-22-2013 with Dr. Paul Shapiro at Shapiro Medical Group

Total grafts transplanted: 3222

*536 singles *1651 doubles * 961 triples,

*74 quadruples.

Total hairs transplanted: 7017

Non-Surgical Treatments:

*1.25 mg finasteride daily

*Generic minoxidil foam 2x daily

Hi Nick,

Yes, I was originally scheduled for 2,500, however, after discussing my objectives (which were to be aggressive, I was looking for density) with Rahal we settled on 3,200 - we ended up hitting the 3,400 mark. I'm working on getting the exact hair/graph information from patient care. As soon as I have it I'll certainly publish it for everyone to review.

Thanks for your feedback. Really looking forward to the results.

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone,

I just passed the one month mark. Feel free to take a look and let me know what you think.

Hair Restoration Journal for mr_predictable

All in all things are feeling pretty good, no pain and sensation is returning to my scalp. Just hanging in there and hoping for the next three months to fly by.

Hey Mr.P!

Wow, a month already??!! Congrats. Now comes the fun part of waiting for things to grow. I commented on your post on Dr. Rahal's home page as well, but everything is looking terrific so far, and you're going to be a new man soon with the results! Really happy for you, and excited to continue to follow your case closely. Hope all is well with you!!

Best,

Mike

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.

Hey Mike,

Yes, thanks for your continued support. It's awesome to see.

Time is chugging along, and honestly with my collection of hats it hasn't been that big of a deal. I'm hoping to see some growth in the next two months or so.

How are things looking on your end? You must be due for an update pretty soon?

Hey Mike,

Yes, thanks for your continued support. It's awesome to see.

Time is chugging along, and honestly with my collection of hats it hasn't been that big of a deal. I'm hoping to see some growth in the next two months or so.

How are things looking on your end? You must be due for an update pretty soon?

I'll be posting my 9 month results in 2 short weeks. Time certainly does just fly by......

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.

Mrpredictable.

Hey buddy. How's the ugly ducking phase treating you?! The growth is definitely going to be here before you know it. I'm guessing by looking at your information sheet above that Dr. Rahal placed your follicles in your frontal and mid-scalp at a fairly high density?! While it reads as a percentage, mine was similar yet the density is indicative of cm ^2 on my info sheet. If that is true of your procedure, I'm guessing the 65% may be 65 cm^2, which would give you a very dense result. My frontal region received roughly 55 cm ^ 2......and usually 50 + is needed to give the illusion of density. So if I am reading your sheet correctly, you got above average graft placement for density up front, and this should produce an amazing result. I could be wrong, but again.....that is my guess!!

Hope the healing is going well and you are beginning to get excited for what lies ahead! :-)

Best,

Mike

Thanks for your feedback Agenteye, can anyone confirm what he has suggested?

I've just posted my 1.5 month update - not a lot has changed but the photos are certainly higher quality than my last update. As you can see I'm living the ugly duckling phase.

Hair Restoration Journal for mr_predictable - 1.5 months

I'm experiencing some minor shock loss around the donor area but nothing major. I'll try and get a few photos taken over the next few weeks.

Not so patently waiting at this point!

Mr. P!!

I just saw your photo updates at your 1.5 mark. Going to be AN AMAZING head of hair in the next few months. I definitely love your hairline design, and the density you're going to get with those grafts is going to be AWESOME! Looking forward to your 3 month post most of all, just to see the changes that are coming! =)

Best,

Mike

Congratulations on your recent procedure. Rahal is the best and you are going to look great in a few months. Happy healing!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Raphael84,

Here's hoping! I'm in the tough part of the process right now but am slowly counting down the days until I can unsheathe my new locs from my oppressive hats.

I see you also had a transplant from Rahal that was similar in scope to mine. According to your profile you're at about month 10? How are things looking for you?

Thanks for you comment.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

I've just passed the two month mark.

Hair Restoration Journal for mr_predictable - 2 Months

Still nothing happening in terms of growth. I have a few scraggly hairs pocking out but they have been growing since the transplant. The scar from my donor area is quite red and I have experienced some shock loss. I recently shaved the back of my head to a #3 and it is very noticeable. I'm hoping the redness dies down and continues to slowly disappear over the next few months.

We shall see. How do you think it looks so far?

Hey Mr. P-

Looking right where it should be buddy........you are right on track to a great result! =) My scalp/hair looked very similar to yours at the 2 month mark......and by 3 months, the fun really began! I am looking forward to seeing your next post! =) Going to be awesome when it all starts growing in for you here really soon!

Best,

Mike

Just saw your pictures and must say: you will have an AMAZING result! You just need to be patient and soon you will enjoy your new hairy life! ;-). You will not need photoshop anymore!

Hope you keep us all updated to celebrate your new hairS with you!

An amazing experience (4002 grafts) with Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED Clinic).