What separates a NW 2, 3 and 4?

• 3 weeks later...

I think it would be good to re-define the different stages of the standard balding scales given as I think they are not really rigorous enough and only a rough guide.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

I think that a patient should be classified as what he visually is, ans what he definitely be based on his miniaturization. For instance, before my surgery, I was probably a NW2, miniaturized to at minimum a 3 in the future.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

There are so many different hairloss patterns that the Norwood Scale doesn't cover, it'd be nice to add more levels of loss.

Not to mention males like myself who aren't even on the Norwood scale. (i.e. Ludwig)

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3