Istanbul Hair Centre (TURKEY)

Hi everyone i wanted to know if anyone knows this doctor located in Turkey or had HT with him. HER name is: Emine Sayki?

Any good review on this company or doctor?

I have emailed them and they emailed me back saying they offer warranty with the HT. Is this something new? or its just a way to convince customers.

Please feel free to advise or comment.

Thanks

Rumon

Edited by Future_HT_Doc
outside link removed by moderator.

Hey Rumon, I never heard anything about this doctor. I am very familiar with doctors in Turkey but her name doesn't ring the bell. I came back yesterday from Istanbul. I had a chance to consult Dr. Erdogan (Asmed clinic) and I am going with him. When I startet looking to doctors and surgeons I saw many clinics in Turkey that offer to good to be true prices. Be aware there are all kind of doctors everywhere also in Turkey.

Other names in Turkey I would consider are Doganay (recommended doctor) and Keser.

The videos I see sometimes they seem to do the extraction manually and sometimes with micromotor. I couldn't change the website to English so I am not so sure about their technique. Research! Do your research! If you have any question and if I can help, feel free to pm me. Good luck!

An amazing experience (4002 grafts) with Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED Clinic).

• 6 months later...
Hey Rumon, I never heard anything about this doctor. I am very familiar with doctors in Turkey but her name doesn't ring the bell. I came back yesterday from Istanbul. I had a chance to consult Dr. Erdogan (Asmed clinic) and I am going with him. When I startet looking to doctors and surgeons I saw many clinics in Turkey that offer to good to be true prices. Be aware there are all kind of doctors everywhere also in Turkey.

Other names in Turkey I would consider are Doganay (recommended doctor) and Keser.

The videos I see sometimes they seem to do the extraction manually and sometimes with micromotor. I couldn't change the website to English so I am not so sure about their technique. Research! Do your research! If you have any question and if I can help, feel free to pm me. Good luck!

Dear Denny, Could you eccomend me contacts of Dr. Koray? ASMED clinic's web-sight doesn't unavalible..

Thank you

Dear Denny, Could you recomend me contacts of Dr.Keser? ASMED clinic's website unavalible

Thank you

Thanks everyone for your replies..

I did a deeper search.. I can't see much of Istanbul Hair Center work, still trying.

But mean while I sent Dr. Erkan Demirsoy. Hope I get a good offer with him, his work is clearly great.