Dr. Cooley

I just want to give a shout-out to Dr. Cooley in North Carolina and encourage anyone who is considering a procedure to check him out.

I am a little more than a year out from a 2nd procedure with him. The first procedure was 1600 grafts, the second about 1200. ( I don't remember exact numbers) Both procedures went well and I was very satisfied with the staff.

Attached are a few pictures taken with hair wet to show where I am at now.

hair1.jpg.048d229165b8f09f5d66ab5d62dabe81.jpg

hair2.jpg.121bad2c284d704afd13cb85768b396e.jpg

I saw videos of one of his patients on youtube about a year ago and the results were excellent. The videos were the patient's own videos too.

If he routinely gets these results then I'm surprised he doesn't get more praise on these boards.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

Great choice in doc!! I think better pics would help. Those pics with the orange coloured background along with yr natural coloured hair makes those pics very difficult to judge the final product.

• 2 weeks later...

Im right at 3 months post op from a 2700 graft procedure with Dr.Cooley. I must say he and his staff are quite amazing! I just hope my results match my experience so far!