Miss Universe marries a Norwood 2

Bronte

"His hairline is receding.he is just holding on.maybe there is hope for all us norwoods after all. "

???

His hair looks pretty decent to me. Hope people are marrying for love and mutual respect than for hair thickness, hairline height etc...

Or are you suggesting the only guys who deserve a great girl are the Eddy Munsters in the world?

I don't even think girls think that way.

Sorry if your post was tongue in cheek to begin with.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Dude has good facial thirds, strong forelock, good bone structure, a strong jawline, and looks to be a big guy all around. With that said, just having temple recession isn't going to hurt him unless his entire hairline falls out...

Not saying there's no hope for hair loss sufferers(no woe is us lol), just pointing out Miss Universe isn't marrying some short, out of shape guy with a completely thinning hairline. THAT would be a story. ;D

me neither, replied as below originally (but got moderated ?)

His hair looks pretty decent to me. Hope people are marrying for love and mutual respect than for hair thickness, hairline height etc... Or are you suggesting the only guys who deserve a great girl are the Eddy Munsters in the world? I don't even think girls think that way. Sorry if your post was tongue in cheek to begin with.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

The point I was trying to make was a positive one.I have read alot of posts over the years of blokes saying they can't get attractive women and their lives ruined because of minor recession.This guy should be an example of what can be achieved when you dress well and train hard in the gym.His recession becomes obcelete when all other boxes are ticked..

That dude would prob pass for NW1 with his hair grown out to cover temples. In any event, do you know his financial status? This can supersede any amount of baldness with girls from what I've seen!

They were an item before she was crowned miss universe.She has made millions since with tv contracts and clothing contracts.He is a capertenor by trade.she would be worth alot more than him.

Bad example! The guy is probably 6ft 3, works out and looks like a model.

Now if he looked like this I would see where you're coming from:

williamhague.jpg.d41bf89db7316568042d921e725df0ba.jpg

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Terrible post. Only on a HL forum would he be considered balding.

Yeah...I wouldn't say it's a "terrible" post, as I see the good intention, but KO's totally right concerning the latter. Guys hairline is strong as fark and only has very minor temple recession. Hell not everyone is BORN with a perfectly straight hairline, and I can only hope (and wait) that my end result will be similar to what he has naturally. HL sufferers are some of the few people that will scrutinize and dissect anyone else's hairline to the extreme extent. I know I wasn't paying attention to any other guys hair when I had an impenetrable wall of hair lol. xD

Hey stinger 99,If you think a receding hairline looks good on a man.Why are you even on a hair loss forum mate?I was trying to be positive and show an example of someone that can shrug off a receding hairline and do well in life.

Am I the only one who thinks he may have some concealer or have a high quality HT?

That is a very solid hairline to have recession and to not have temple points. I googled Jennifer Hawkins finance and only saw 2 photos that he looks like he has more loss, but he was at events in all of the photos.

If he has or hasn't, he is still a good looking guy and it doesn't me surprise me at all that she is with him. Demi Moore was with Brice Willis and the list could go on and on. Believe it or not, some woman are about the man and not so much about his hair.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Hey stinger 99,If you think a receding hairline looks good on a man.Why are you even on a hair loss forum mate?I was trying to be positive and show an example of someone that can shrug off a receding hairline and do well in life.

Hairline is only an iota of what women want in a man. Look at Seal(Not the best looking dude out there) and Spanker mentions above Bruce Willis.

There is a lot more to life than a good hairline and a head full of hair. Basically women like confident men. Hair or not. Good looks and Hair just increases your chances by a small percent.

I know you tried to give a positive example by saying balding men have hope. But this dude probably has a lot more going on for him that just a receding hairline.

Bronte, your heart was in the right place with this thread, but this particular guy does not really do much to exemplify your point. He's good looking with a nice head of hair! Most men have some type of recession. And although we do initially attract women with our looks, they will usually stick around only if you have much more to offer.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Ok dudes,I have listened to all the feedback and I will concede that maybe it wasn't the best example..But I will say this.If this guy doesn't get on the big 3 soon he might be joining this forum in a few years time..Thanks to Spanker for the support I have always respected your well thought out answers and Hairthere your very knowledgable on all things related to hair restoration..Im still going to post on here and I really like being apart of this forum..

"I'm still going to post on here "

I should hope so bro! I have had plenty of disagreement's with other forum members, and there are times when it has even become extremely heated. You have to have thick skin on these forums at times, that for darned sure.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com