1750 fue

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be the best decision, I have gained so much confidence back, by the way you in CA

yea, i'm in california.

do you have any advice as to what to do after the transplant?

did you do anything else that wasn't suggested by the Dr? such as cleaning, vitamins, etc.

g

I did exactly what Dr suggested, just not taking propecia, started taking fish oil, biotin, and multi vitamin a week after. I would take the A cell shot the Dr will recommend, its like $500 dollars but the Dr will give you a deal. I took it cost me $300 but any grafts after my quoted price were free, got quoted at 1750 and got over 1800. I would give you what I paid but I don't know if I can do that. But would pay double for results I have seen

• 3 weeks later...

Exceptional, do other doctors offer the A cell shot? Is this something which you can get at any time?

4066 FUE Grafts with Dr Bhatti, India 9&10 Jan 2014

For my pics and thread click the link:http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/173658-4066-fue-grafts-dr-bhatti-india-restoring-more-than-just-hair.html

Exceptional, do other doctors offer the A cell shot? Is this something which you can get at any time?

i believe other doctors offer this as well.

it is recommended to do the a-cell when you do the HT. i think if you do the injections after the HT, won't be as effective but I could be wrong.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...