Hair Transplant Patient of the Week: Markk's 3,700 Graft FUT with Dr. Farjo

This week's Hair Transplant Patient of the Week is Markk, who received 3,700 grafts via strip excision from Dr. Bessam Farjo.

In 2012, Markk decided to treat his hair loss surgically, and scheduled a procedure with Dr. Farjo. Although the surgery went well, Markk suffered from shock loss (a patient-specific, semi-frequent occurrence in hair transplant surgery) during the post-operative period. However, despite the shock loss, Markk continued to remain optimistic and keep our community updated on his progress. Recently, Markk shared a 12 month update, and it's clear that both his decision to seek surgery with Dr. Farjo and his patience paid off!

To review his impressive 12 month update, please see the following: One Year On.

What's more, to review his entire hair restoration journey (complete with the 12 month update), please see the following: 3,700 Grafts via Strip Extraction with Dr. Farjo.

Please join me in congratulating Markk on his excellent results!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Great difference. Huge difference, for a sizable area. It is great that 3700 grafts can make you "not bald" and give a natural look.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Markk,

Congratulations on your successful hair transplant with Dr. Farjo. We've been in touch each month as I provided you with my feedback privately. I can honestly say that I feel that you've had a truly remarkable result for only 3700 grafts on such an advanced balding area.

Kudos to Dr. Farjo and congratulations on restoring a natural looking head of hair :-)

Bill

Thank you very much to Blake, Bill & David for your support and help over the last twelve months. It has been significantly easier for me with all your help. :-)

Markk,

It's been great speaking with you and watching your results mature over the last 12 months. You look fantastic! Congratulations!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Markk,

Congratulations buddy. Your hair looks AMAZING!!! What an impressive transformation, and congrats on being the Hair Transplant Patient of the Week! I'd say you definitely deserve it!!

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.

• 9 months later...

Phew, glad to see this. I had 3500FUT with Farjo in Feb 2014 and I'm going through that depressing phase where I start to question the whole thing. But seeing this lifts my spirits.

Congratulations Mark and thanks for sharing the pics.