12,000 uGrafts Reverses Severe Baldness in Norwood 7 Patient

Those with severe baldness are often given two standard recommendations:

(1) shaving their entire head

(2) wearing a hair piece

This patient, however, did not want either option. Instead, he wanted to have real hair growth on his head. Dr. Umar was able to harvest grafts from the patient's beard areas and combined this with head hair.

The patient was able to achieve significant coverage during his first procedure which used 8,000 uGrafts. He returned for a second session a year later for greater density. 4,000 additional grafts were applied.

Here is a video which features his personal feedback along with reactions that he received from other people.

More information about this patient's experience can be found here: http://www.dermhairclinic.com/video-severe-baldness-follow-up-12000-ugrafts-results/

Edited by OfficeofDrUmar
substituting pictures for You Tube video

Wow! The video is very impressive! Is it possible to put a few high resolution images up as well?

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

What a change !!! :eek:

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Wow, that is some extreme, outstanding, ambitious, high-yield work right there. I mean wow, a Norwood SEVEN?? And he ends up with more hair on the top of his head than a lot of us have? Aside from simply blowing my mind at the sheer number of grafts and the ingenious use of beard hair, this just gives me so much hope - I mean if a slick-bald NW7 can end up with what is essentially a full head of hair, then most of us should be just dandy! This is the bar, man... This is what to shoot for. Go for the gusto.

Amazing. I don't think anyone's going to out-do this magnum opus of resourcefulness and aesthetics until they finally crank out and stabilize the whole stem-cell hair-multiplication thing.

Umar is the bodyhair transplant king.

Yes!!!! Hands down. Bravo!

600 FUE - 12/07 - Performed by Dr. Umar of Redondo Beach, CA

*****300 leg hair FUE implanted 7/12 to the eyebrows - 150 each eyebrow. Performed by Dr. Umar.