best FUE surgeon?

Maines

hello every1,

im 30 years old, have a receding hairline and i consider a FUE - HT. im located in Europe / Germany.

I've seen works of Dr. Bizanga and Dr.Keser (belg/turkey) and Dr. Feller, Dr. Rahal and Hasson & Wong from the US/Canda. They all have impressive works and most of them unfortunately also have average or bellow average results.

Im kind of looking for the best surgeon there is with the best and especially most consistent results. Best growing-rate, best medical treatment, most advanced etc.

money shouldnt matter in this case as it might concern me for the rest of my life.

thanks for any help/advice in advance. would be great to hear from ppl who been to these surgeons and would also be great to hear how they compare.

thanks!

There isn't a doctor on the planet who doesn't have average or below average results every now and then. There are so many factors that contribute to producing an outstanding result, that the only way a doctor could ensure they only hit home runs would be to turn away everyone who doesn't have optimal characteristics in ever possible category.

Based on my extensive research. The BEST FUE surgeon in the world would be DR. BISANGA from BELGIUM, He does ALL the punches himself and cuts all the recipient sites. The nurse would ONLY do the extractions. Very rare to find a doctor involving this much in a procedure and have good quality consistent results.

For now, based on what I have seen my 2nd Choice would be DR. KORAY ERDOGAN from ASMED clinic in TURKEY. His one step FUE new breakthrough method impressed all FUE surgeons in the latest FUE Mediterranean Workshop even Dr. Lorenzo himself overpraised him and went to his clinic to learn more about his technique. Also his prices are outstanding due to his location.

If I were you I would choose one of these two surgeons. After all, most important is to go for MANUAL FUE. Never trust Motorized FUE as this method is for helping and easing the job of surgeon and has nothing to do about your results or final outcome.

You never need to cross the Atlantic ocean for a FUE. The best FUE surgeons are all located in Europe (Bisanga, Erdogan, Lorenzo, Feriduni, Mwamaba)!

Good Luck.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Maines, I have just recently had the same questions as you and have done about 6 months of extensive (almost worryingly extensive!) research.

It is good to read your attitude regarding the cost, as well as your concerns over growth success, treatment, care etc. They all play a vital role in the whole HT experience.

I'm based in Ireland, so I was glad to find out that there are so many accomplished FUE clinics in Europe. Having done a few months of research I decided that Belgium, for me, represented a great opportunity from the point of view that so many top clinics are so close to each other. I decided my next step was to arrange some in-person consultations, so once I decided on a shortlist of 4 doctors, I was lucky enough to see all 4 of them in one weekend!

Long story short.......the whole 'best FUE doc in the world' is completely subjective. One patient may have all of their required boxes ticked by one doc, but the same doc may not appeal in any way to another patient, for a multitude of reasons.

I ended up going with BHR clinic (Dr Bisanga) because of the overall package I think they provide. Countless top end results available online, incredible level of patient care (both pre OP and post OP), and an incredibly ethical clinic. My FUE procedure is in August.

One word of warning, not everybody is deemed a 'good FUE candidate'. This is a whole other subject matter, but depending on your loss pattern, donor characteristics etc, some clinics are reluctant to commit until they physically see and assess you.

Other exceptional clinics include Feriduni, Mwamba (both of whom I met and would recommend you consider), Lorenzo and from a Turkish point of view Doganay and Erdogan are also putting out great results on the cheaper end of the scale. From the North American side of things, I think Ron Shapiro would be top of my list there.

I strongly suggest you make a shortlist of 3/4 docs that you really like the look of, research them extensively and pay them a visit if possible. The fact that you are based in Germany, this shouldn't be a big problem. Start off by sending 5-6 pics to the reps of those clinics, and then you will get a good vibe as to who you would like to go to.

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

Are you sure about this? If I remember correctly I read a post which said Dr Bisanga does also have a dedicated personnel who sometimes does the punches. I may however have gotten mixed up.

Think you may have gotten mixed up mate. This is from the clinic itself:

With FUE Dr. Bisanga will punch all the grafts from the donor, he and normally his nurse or technicians will then remove the grafts from the donor and then they are checked by other technicians and cleaned.

With either technique Dr. Bisanga will make the placement slits in the recipient area and then his placement technicians will place the grafts. On occasion the doctor may place some grafts but this is not standard and should not be expected. Throughout the doctor monitors all aspects of your procedure, from checking the grafts before placement, to instructing where the grafts are placed in the recipient sites.

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

thanks a lot everyone for sharing your experiences esp johnny and hariri. really appreciate it! :)

@greatjob: sounds good but what would you say are the optimal characteristics to get an optimal result?

ive been reading another forum as well where Dr. Keser is often mentioned, im a bit surprised no1 on here has mention him thusfar.

heres a link that provides various results of him, i thought they were awesome:

Clinica Dr.Keser

i like his hairline design in particular. any particular reasons why you guys didnt have him on your radar?

There isn't a doctor on the planet who doesn't have average or below average results every now and then. There are so many factors that contribute to producing an outstanding result, that the only way a doctor could ensure they only hit home runs would be to turn away everyone who doesn't have optimal characteristics in ever possible category.

This is very true. Even if thr surgeon only performs on optimal patients, even then the physiology of the patient(which cannot be foreseen or determined) may not take all the grafts. Having said that, upon heavy observation of the foreign FUE forums, the one man who rarely had a bad patient posted(not clinic posted) result was Dr Jose Lorenzo. We can talk about one step technique, sharp and blunt tips, versi or cit handles all day but when it came to yield and consistency, struggled to find a bad Lorenzo result.

As for Konior!

Current Regimen: