Results of Norwood 6 hairloss (4703 grafts) FUE transplant by Dr Raghu Reddy

So in USD this HT would have cost about $35,000?

Closer to $42k if my maths are correct.

It's expensive but what isn't in London. By and large FUE is expensive in Western Europe and N. America anyhow. With the pound so weak against the Euro right now it's probably not far off what Feriduni / Bisanga charge for FUE.

I'm not so sure Slickers. I'm more familiar with Bisangas price structure. If you were to get a quote for 4,700 FUE grafts, it would be 'roughly' €16,000. 4,700 @ ?6 equates closer to €33,000. Pretty much double.

However, it is a very good outcome so I'm sure this particular patient is over the moon!

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

It does look good but if you really ask me, one has to compare true before and after.

the before pictures are fully shaved and the post are with hair so cant be the true comparison, having said that it is looking nice. 4700 grafts is good number for this.

---

I am a medical advisor to Lexington International and Hairmax. What ever I say is my personal opinion.

Dr. Mohmand is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

It is great to see another solid FUE doc posting some nice results on the forum, however 6 pound a graft:eek:

No disrespect to Dr Reddy, but the option of going to Belgium (Bisanga, Mwamab, feriduni, Reys, Pro-hair etc) Turkey (Hakan, Koray, Keser etc) is way cheaper and a much better option than paying these cost in the UK. And the work is much better, just my opinion.

It does look good but if you really ask me, one has to compare true before and after.

the before pictures are fully shaved and the post are with hair so cant be the true comparison, having said that it is looking nice. 4700 grafts is good number for this.

Looks like he is completely bald. I don't see being shaved on the sides as an issue.

6 pounds per graft will knock a lot of people out. That said these are some outstanding results.

I agree that a top-down shot would be more telling.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

KR, what is Dr Reddy's protocol on maximum grafts extracted per day(ie maximum 1,500 per day)? Are larger sessions split over 2-3 days(1,000 per day etc)? Also does Dr Reddy use the Choi implanters exclusively(on the website it says they use forceps for the chunkier grafts)? Does Dr Reddy implant them himself?

Edited by Mickey85