Hair Transplant Patient of the Week: Iamx121's 1,800 Graft FUT with Dr. Feller

This week's Hair Transplant Patient of the Week is Iamx121, who received 1,800 grafts via Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) via strip excision from Dr. Feller.

After years of worrying about his hair loss and trying preventive medications like minoxidil (Rogaine) and finasteride (Propecia), Iamx121 decided to treat his hair loss surgically and began researching physicians. Eventually, he found Coalition hair transplant surgeon Dr. Alan Feller and booked a Follicular Unit Transplant (FUT) procedure.

On October 22nd, 2012, Iamx121 underwent a 1,800 graft procedure with Dr. Feller. According to Iamx121:

I returned just before 7:45 and ventured into the building. I was greeted by the very approachable and friendly Dr Feller. We sat in his room for a few minutes, where we discussed my hopes and what he felt he could do for me. After a few lines drawn on my head and a quick shave of the front and back of my head, we were ready to go. Afterward, I was able to look at the post-operative result and was really pleased with the area that had been done. Dr Feller had filled the first inch of the front and gone further up in the temple area. A big thank you to Dr Feller and his team. A great bunch of people who make you feel very welcome!

Along with his excellent write up, Iamx121 also recently shared a 7 month update with the community, and the results are excellent! To review the 7 month update, please see the following (the 7 month update is on page 5): 1,800 FUT with Dr. Feller.

Please join me in congratulating Imax121 on his impressive 7 month results!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

I agree!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Congrats to Iamx121 and his amazing result. He definitely deserved this accolade!

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.

I can not find his final result pictures. Only until 7 months (look great!) but I would like to see the final result!

An amazing experience (4002 grafts) with Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED Clinic).

Sorry, I just read Future HT Doc post. Even though the result looks amazing after 7 months, as Spex said "Coming in well mate - still a way to go till the final result". Looking forward to seeing the 1 year pictures!

An amazing experience (4002 grafts) with Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED Clinic).

• 2 weeks later...