My first hair transplant in Perth, DR Jennifer Martinick

Rothki

I agree with WHTC, and your scar is actutally really good and subtle - I think this Dr. Martinick should apply for membership in the Coalition.

And to WHTC - You successfully hid your scar with only 102 grafts?!? Do you have bigger pictures? This is exactly what I want to do after my next procedure, and yours seems to have come out looking amazing... Do you have a thread or a blog?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Rothki,

Your hair is looking fantastic! what a massive improvement. I agree with the other guys, i think if you would cut your hair shorter with a clipper guard #4 and then spike your hair with wax, it would suit you better. I would probably go with a clipper guard #2 on the sides.

Have you used Toppik yet? it's excellent stuff! definitely makes your hair look thicker.

have you tried this before? what colour toppik would i choose do you think?

Yes i have. Applying Toppik can be tricky, but once you have mastered the technique that is right for you, you can achieve really good results. Toppik.com.au offer a $5 trial pack for people to try. I would go a blonde for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Rothki,

Hope all is well. Just wanted to congratulate you on your progress, mate. Even though I am not crazy about the hair style @ month 7, I think your growth looks great. I would be very happy with that result. I am a Norwood 5 going on 6, with approximately 8000 grafts available, donor density of 76 fu/cm2. You were one of the first members to give me advice when I signed up here, and I really appreciate it. I have come along way since then, educating myself and even going to a consultation with a top surgeon.

For some reason, blonde hair transplants are more difficult to come by. So thanks for sharing, and happy growth. Merry christmas!

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Just thought i would post a christmas update on how my hair is going. it has defiantly thickened heaps and now you can't really see my scalp which is nice!

all in all i am quite happy though i need to get some pictures of the rear end, i think i need a top up at the back because it looks thinner compared to the front :(

DSCF1491.jpg.b63fa7ea3a097691d08a862bdf99b97a.jpg

Hey Rothki,

Hope all is well. Just wanted to congratulate you on your progress, mate. Even though I am not crazy about the hair style @ month 7, I think your growth looks great. I would be very happy with that result. I am a Norwood 5 going on 6, with approximately 8000 grafts available, donor density of 76 fu/cm2. You were one of the first members to give me advice when I signed up here, and I really appreciate it. I have come along way since then, educating myself and even going to a consultation with a top surgeon.

For some reason, blonde hair transplants are more difficult to come by. So thanks for sharing, and happy growth. Merry christmas!

Merry christmas to you as well mate, with the number of grafts you have available you should be able to get a pretty good outcome. If you don't mind me asking what doctors have you seen in regards to your transplant?

Merry christmas to you as well mate, with the number of grafts you have available you should be able to get a pretty good outcome. If you don't mind me asking what doctors have you seen in regards to your transplant?

Hi Rothki,

My hair is quite blonde, just like yours, during the summer. Since I am based in Europe, I have consulted with Dr. Bisanga in person, H&W (online) and SMG (online). I am going to book an in-person consultation with Dr. Feriduni soon.

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Rothki,

You're looking good. I know you couldn't be happier. I like your style, brother.

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are simply my own. I am one representative of the WHTC clinic.

Free Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

Brussels, Belgium - Available

London, United Kingdom - Available

Zurich, Switzerland - Available

Bologna, Italy - Available

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Yeah your hair is gnarly man, you look like a BMX biker or something... Nice! And honestly that fact that you just wear the scar out there so aggressively probably makes people even less likely to ask about it, for fear that you might be displaying it as a sort of trap, like you might want them to ask about it so you can unload on them about it or something - it's kind of intimidating to someone who wouldn't guess "hair transplant" haha. You could probably make up crazy stories like, "Well, there was this group of leather-clad burly bikers and steroid-addicted ex-convicts whistling at my girlfriend and I had to take them on and beat them all up at once, but one of them got me with a machete... They had to put part of my brains back in at the hospital, but those bikers were even worse off..." I wonder who you could get to believe it haha

haha lol, only one customer at work, who is a cosmetic surgeon has asked me about it. i don't really think people care too much about it though which is good :)

i really just wanted to try a hair style that i have never been able to do before which is good fun :) i am really grateful for having hair again although developing hair and can't wait to see how it looks at the year mark!

cheers for the comments anyway guys much appreciated

• 4 weeks later...

Well, now it has been over 9 months. Wow is all i can say, it is making me so happy to have hair again, no longer do i feel like i have to wear hats out all the time although i still do wear them :)

i thought i would post up the first picture as a reference to exactly how bad i looked before the transplant. Very happy is all i can say!

In these pictures the sides and back have just again been shaved down to a number 1, you can only just see the scar.

img002.jpg.3d5a565687be7568f4cc05905f636ba0.jpg

DSCF1639.jpg.3f9036866c202ab601d0943b9569872e.jpg

DSCF1640.jpg.bc5fcad5ae439b9c37773b6f7a1279d6.jpg

DSCF1644.jpg.e5b5ca01ed9ba3378e5dffc825f353c3.jpg

DSCF1647.jpg.0bb6eca023c87bd85295eae581dd85b5.jpg

DSCF1648.jpg.669daa5791c9e54574f00bf0b96651cd.jpg

DSCF1650.jpg.310abfb90c7fc5d30da9c89c5eb9c5fa.jpg

Looks good, would you stop using meds now or stay with your current dosage?

4066 FUE Grafts with Dr Bhatti, India 9&10 Jan 2014

For my pics and thread click the link:http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/173658-4066-fue-grafts-dr-bhatti-india-restoring-more-than-just-hair.html

Agreed, congratulations on your excellent results, and to think you still have more maturation coming.Thanks for sharing as we are similar cases.

cheers,

scott

1st HT 1973 FUT's with Dr.Robert Mcclellan 6/28/2007

*unfortunately I have no info on hair count on my 1st surgery ..

2nd HT 3026 FUT's with Dr. Bernadino Arocha 1/9/2014

1's - 797

2's - 3700

3's - 246

5634 hairs

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/attachment.php?attachmentid=54945&d=1389315686

3026 FUTs 1 day HT#2 post op frontal picture

• 1 month later...