Potential Coalition Membership for Dr. Patrick Mwamba of Belgium

Dear Forum Members,

We would like your input on the potential Coalition membership for Dr. Patrick Mwamba. To view our demanding standards for the Coalition, click here.

Dr. Patrick Mwamba has received a lot of support and accolades from members of this community for his excellent results since he was approved for recommendation on the Hair Transplant Network in September of 2012. He performs both high quality FUT via strip excision and FUE hair transplants with excellent results and is highly respected by his peers and his patients.

Dr. Mwamba and his staff do large, densely packed sessions of ultra refined follicular unit grafting exceeding 3000 grafts when appropriate for the patient and use all the cutting edge techniques to ensure naturalness and maximum growth.

To learn more about Dr. Mwamba's experience, technique and philosophy, visit his recommendation profile.

Given Dr. Mwamba's credentials and dedication to producing excellent results, I believe he should be considered for the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians. To view our demanding standards for the Coalition, click here.

We welcome all input and comments regarding his potential inclusion.

View some of his recent patient photos below:

3585 Grafts via FUE - 6 Months Post-Op with Dr. Mwamba

3141 Grafts via FUE - 6 Months Post-Op with Dr. Mwamba

1012 Grafts via FUE to Reconstruct Temples and Sideburns with Dr. Mwamba

1793 Grafts via FUE with Dr. Mwamba

1943 Grafts via FUE - 7 Months Post-Op with Dr. Mwamba

You can view several of additional examples of Dr. Mwamba's results (including both FUE and FUT via strip excision) on his recommendation profile and in the Results Posted by Leading Hair Transplant Clinics forum.

We look forward to your feedback.

Onwards,

Bill

Yes, yes, and yes! He does some wonderful work, (I even see a guy who has almost identical balding pattern and similar density and I have who has had WONDERFUL results).

My Hair Loss Website

Surgical Treatments:

Hair transplant 5-22-2013 with Dr. Paul Shapiro at Shapiro Medical Group

Total grafts transplanted: 3222

*536 singles *1651 doubles * 961 triples,

*74 quadruples.

Total hairs transplanted: 7017

Non-Surgical Treatments:

*1.25 mg finasteride daily

*Generic minoxidil foam 2x daily

Thanks to everyone for providing your feedback regarding the potential Coalition membership for Dr. Patrick Mwamba. I happen to agree with everyone's input on this topic that he'd make an excellent fit. Given Dr. Mwamba's dedication to performing ultra refined follicular unit hair transplantation both via strip excision and FUE, we've gone ahead and approved him for Coalition membership. See Dr. Mwamba's Coaltion profile.

Let's congratulate Dr. Mwamba for becoming the newest member of the highly esteemed Coalition. I expect we'll continue to see excellent work and results from him in the months/years to come.

Best wishes,

Bill

Congratulations, Dr. Mwamba!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

This is great news. Belgium Doctors are all here now (Feriduni, Bisanga, Mwamba and Deveroye). Especially that Bisanga and Mwamba are FUE pioneers. Hoping for Dr. Koray Erdogan to be recommended soon.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

De Reys needs to be considered for recommendation. What sets him apart from ALL the Belgium surgeons are:

1) He is FUE only

2) His prices are much cheaper

3) It is only he and his wife. They share the punching, extractions and implanting 50/50. People are always surprised when they find out techs do the implanting. Well with De Reys he does 50% of it, maybe slightly more.

I think he would be a great addition because he would be the first exclusive FUE surgeon who uses manual on this forum. That's if Lorenzo doesn't beat him to it.

He is more prolific on the european forums. I reached out to his rep in notifying him about this forum and he replied back with some enthusiasm. He asked me some more questions and I replied but he never did sadly. I think he may be content with his laid back schedule and wants to limit his clientele as he prefers not to rush to devotes alot of time to each patient.

Apologies.

Maybe start another topic on that Mickey? Definitely worth looking into and should be discussed more.

Regarding Dr Mwamba.......great addition. I was lucky enough to meet Dr Mwamba recently for a consultation. Very thorough, lasted over an hour, wet/dry photos from MANY different angles and then a big long chat on all things HT. He has a very warm personality too, the kind of guy who you feel comfortable with almost immediately.

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3