Natural remedies of hair loss?

Hi All,

There are some natural remedies for hair loss. A nutrient-deprived diet and a lax attitude to hair can make you bald gradually, although other factors like heredity, medicine-side effects, medical conditions etc. cannot be neglected.

Food which contains proteins,vitamins,Omega-3 fatty acids,zinc etc are helpful in preventing hair loss. :

Edited by Future_HT_Doc

Hi All,

There are some natural remedies for hair loss. A nutrient-deprived diet and a lax attitude to hair can make you bald gradually, although other factors like heredity, medicine-side effects, medical conditions etc. cannot be neglected.

Food which contains proteins,vitamins,Omega-3 fatty acids,zinc etc are helpful in preeventing hair loss. :

Hello Charlesam.

This is always an interesting discussion and one in which I have done considerable research over the years. To date there is yet a single definitive scientific study linking any specified nutrient directly to hair growth or hair loss prevention. That being said we do know that certain nutrients improve various metabolic process and overall health of the body. It is often said that hair, skin and nails are a good reflection of inner health, although this does not always hold true. So, if a person's diet is undernourished they may note changes in hair, skin and nails by nutritional supplementation of some type. However are you mentioned pattern hair loss is genetic and not treated nutritionally. All the Best, Michael

Michael James is a Patient Advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi, who is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network; and not a physician. Visit Us On: Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | LinkedIn

Comments give here are only for intellectual consideration and in no manner to be construed or accepted as medical advice. It is important to seek the advice of a physician in all medical circumstances including hair restoration, dietary or others directly or indirectly related to the subjects in this forum

Hi All,

Food which contains proteins,vitamins,Omega-3 fatty acids,zinc etc are helpful in preventing hair loss. :

Hello Charles Sam

Poor diet leads to being under or malnourished. How the negative effects manifest in a person is an individual. It is sufficient to say that if this condition is prolonged body proteins levels are insufficient and the hair, skin and nails which are all made up of keratinized protein can become compromised.

However, it is IMPORTANT to note that diet does not contribute to pattern baldness in anyway. This is a hereditary genetic condition commonly called Male Pattern Baldness [MPB] in which there are two approved medical treatments and HT which actually resolve the issue of hair loss and many patients with androgenic alopecia (pattern hair loss). There is presently no legitimate research proving that an improved diet can stop or reverse androgenic alopecia.

If hair loss is not from MPB and is nutritionally based test by a doctor would be necessary to determine this. In the western world instances of the severe under nourishment are rare.

All the Best, Michael

Michael James is a Patient Advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi, who is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network; and not a physician. Visit Us On: Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | LinkedIn

Comments give here are only for intellectual consideration and in no manner to be construed or accepted as medical advice. It is important to seek the advice of a physician in all medical circumstances including hair restoration, dietary or others directly or indirectly related to the subjects in this forum

• 7 months later...

It’s been months my family doctor told about me suffering with hair loss. A couple of days back, while browsing online I found my solution in a homeopathic remedy, X 12 Metab. This medicine has really worked wonders for me. I am happy to say that patches near my chin and scalp have disappeared to a great extent.

Hi All,

I take a multi vitamn, biotin, B12, amino acids,etc. My hair and nails are very healthy. These may not prevent hair loss, but they can certainly keep me healthy, thus keeping my hair healthy.

Atticus

600 FUE - 12/07 - Performed by Dr. Umar of Redondo Beach, CA

*****300 leg hair FUE implanted 7/12 to the eyebrows - 150 each eyebrow. Performed by Dr. Umar.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
Hello Charles Sam

Poor diet leads to being under or malnourished. How the negative effects manifest in a person is an individual. It is sufficient to say that if this condition is prolonged body proteins levels are insufficient and the hair, skin and nails which are all made up of keratinized protein can become compromised.

However, it is IMPORTANT to note that diet does not contribute to pattern baldness in anyway. This is a hereditary genetic condition commonly called Male Pattern Baldness [MPB] in which there are two approved medical treatments and HT which actually resolve the issue of hair loss and many patients with androgenic alopecia (pattern hair loss). There is presently no legitimate research proving that an improved diet can stop or reverse androgenic alopecia.

If hair loss is not from MPB and is nutritionally based test by a doctor would be necessary to determine this. In the western world instances of the severe under nourishment are rare.

All the Best, Michael

Keep it up very nice info plus advice

• 2 weeks later...
It’s been months my family doctor told about me suffering with hair loss. A couple of days back, while browsing online I found my solution in a homeopathic remedy, X 12 Metab. This medicine has really worked wonders for me. I am happy to say that patches near my chin and scalp have disappeared to a great extent.

Im a strong believer that in order to effectively address your hair loss is to be both preventative and reactive. You should look at gethairjoy. it did wonders for me. it's a system rather than just a product i take. it's really good to understand what causes hair loss and treat those factors. you'll be amazed how much more effective your regiment will be.

Hi All,

I agree. a diet/lifestyle changes can really help prevent hair loss and even improve the efficacy of whatever product you're using. there are a lot of ebooks out there that you can read up on. I personally have seen a lot of great results with emu oil, PSO, regular combing and massaging. i went from a NW3V to a NW3A in about 12 months. check the ebook gethairjoy or nicehair

• 1 month later...
Hi All,

Hi charlessam, yes there is a lot of home remedies i have to post a blog for this if you are interested you can visite my blog home remedies for hair loss you most likely havent tried yet

i hope that will help you

Edited by Admin
Promotional link removed.

• 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing so many valuable information about Hair Loss Treatment. I myself suffering from Hair Loss and i found very useful information on here. Here are few websites for you in which i found very useful information related to Hair Loss problems and their solutions:

1. https://healthandbeautyinfostore.wor...and-solutions/
2. https://www.holdthehairline.com/articles/
3. https://www.everydayhealth.com/skin-...hair-loss.aspx

Hope this helps. Thanks.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello. A question. Can I store natural remedies in a vacuum packing machine? Please help. I bought one at tuenvasadoravacio.es and I need to know if I will get the same results, since I only have time to prepare my food and these treatments before I go to work. Thanks in advance.

• 1 year later...

Eggs remedy fir hair thinning or hair loss: 

• Mix one egg with 1 tablespoon of olive oil or you can use coconut oil as well. 
  • Mix it well untill get very smoothnes
  • Now apply it on your scalp.. 
  • Leave it on for about 30 minutes.
  • Wash your hair with shampoo and cool water. Dont use warm water at all.