My review of Dr. Carlos Wesley, NYC

I'm a 55 year old male who had 3 or 4 hair transplant procedures about 20 years ago. I had become very self-conscious of the "pluggy" appearance on top of my head as my hair has continued to thin through the years. Upon learning about the much more sophisticated procedures available today I set out to find a Doctor that I was hoping would tell me that I could have some of the hair from the plugs re-transplanted to other areas thereby minimizing the pluggy appearance and thickening my hairline at the same time. I could not be happier that I found Dr. Carlos Wesley. In a relaxed and unhurried initial consultation Dr. Wesley showed me what was possible and after a thorough examination of my scalp gave me his best advice for what course to take. And then for a very reasonable flat fee he and his friendly staff did the work in a 3-step procedure over 7 weeks. There were no unpleasant surprises, no hidden fees and no extra costs. I really feel as if Dr. Wesley put in the time and attention necessary to do the best possible job. The results have been more than I had hoped for. I would recommend to anyone in the NYC area not to choose any surgeon until they have consulted with Dr. Wesley.

Agamemnon,

Congratulations! Dr. Wesley is great, and I'm pleased to hear he was able to help you!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Agamemnon,

Thanks for sharing your experience! I'm not the least bit surprised to hear that Dr. Wesley and his staff delivered a world class experience. Please share your surgical photos with us!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website