The Ultimate Doctor Radha Experience

Since the Old Scar was very wide,I had two options (as per Dr.Radha):

1.Revise the old scar and get around 50 grafts.

2.Go for around 1500 grafts by selecting the donor area just above the Old scar,and merging the two scars into one ,later.

I went for the second option after discussing with DR.Radha.She told me not to consider another FUSS session in the future.BUT, I 'm still good to go for FUE sessions in the future.

I ve ample hair on the sides and also beard hair.

Yes,My hairloss has stabilized since 2007.The Frontal Recession is MINIMAL and there is no decrease in the density of the native hair(And no hair loss in the crown).

I was too young back then in 2005 to go for an ht.Due to the inefficiency of the clinic /staff,lots of grafts were wasted and i was left with a large scar.

Hair isnt a big deal in itself anyway;but the lack of it is.BIG TIME!!!

In my case,I whole-heartedly refuse to acknowledge that "HT is just a cosmetic procedure" :I was born with a big protuding forehead(Weirdly Curved Frontal region with large surface area) and very high hairline .To add to my woes,I started losing hair along the hairline by 18.If I were in a parallel universe where HT is unknown,I would definitely have been a grumpy guy with shaved head and a cap(On 24/7,except while sleeping of course).HT has given me a new life.

RECAP:I had 3 strip sessions (and a scar revision)with DR.Khanna(current president,AHRS,India) between 2005 and 2007.

RESULT:Bad hairline Design/aggresive.True FUSS not performed.Doubles in the hairline/Wrong Angulation/Charged lump sum by no of hair follicles rather than grafts.Density achieved =20-30/cm^2.

In March 2013,I made a list of docs to consult for an FUSS in India.(I didnt consider DR.Bhatti as he does FUE and I'm not his FUSS fan.I started with strip and my budget was limited ,so FUSS was a natural choice)

The List was like this:

1.DR.Radha

2.DR.Madhu

3.DR.A ,and

4.DR.Sanjiv Vasa

I contacted the first two docs and decided on DR.Radha based on her Analysis+Results+Ethics+Policy+Trainning

1840 FUGs were transplanted in the frontal region to increase the density to ~50/cm^2 on May 2nd,13.

I'm 17 weeks post HT.The Thickening Process has started!I wish I had gone to DR.Radha (or Madhu or Bhatti ) in the first place....But still,I'm happy with the progress!!! I can style my hair now.

What do you guys think?

ArcaneX

Non-Smoker,

Mintop Forte Foam applied locally twice daily,

Finpecia 1 mg daily(CAUTION:Dont take without Consulting a Dermatologist),

Nizoral 1% once a week,

Dutas 0.5 mg once a week(CAUTION:Dont take without Consulting a Dermatologist),

Follihair Vitamins Daily.

(Declaration:I'm not working for DR.Radha .I'm a genuine patient.The credit for the result doesnt go to DR.Radha entirely.But She played a Major role in the "FIX".I'm satisfied with the growth and also her donor zone selection and closure too.The growth started kicking in at 3.5 months post ht.The After photos are at 17 weeks plus.Still ,i cant find my DSLR camera,so m using a basic CANON IXUS 12.1 Mpx for the time being.)

I dont wanna take away the feeling of ecstacy that you may be feeling from the desired results that you have got. But I just had question to you on the Hairline from the first picture that you have posted. Are you happy with it ? I mean could it not have been a little more natural looking one ?

Augustya,my hairline is worst at its best.It was designed back in 2005.Before,the session with DR.Radha,my main worry was the gap between the transplanted hair and the native hair and the overall frontal density.The overall density will continue to increase in time,but the bad hairline design remains.This is why I urge people not to go to clinics that do HT part-time.I made my mistake and I'm repenting it.

Dr.Radha decided not to touch the hairline because I had limited grafts and they were best utilized for increasing the density.Moreover,She assured me that she had reserved for future FUE sessions ,if need arises.

Maybe I will get my hairline fixed in future,but the problem at hand(Due to sparse transplanted hair,I had to make them grow long and do some trick styling ) is solved...Now,my hair looks presentable in Rain or Windy situation...

Yes,I agree...the hairline is pluggy....:( .A saw-tooth design was created with singles and doubles in the hairline...In 2005, the clinic didnt use stereo microscope and didnt dissect the grafts properly.So,the result wasnt good.

I'm thankful to DR.Radha because She took up my case knowing that maximum damage had already been done.Its her graft placement skills that made my hair look thicker overall with no visible 'gaps'.

Regarding my photos:My hair was cut by a local barber for 30 Rupees and not by a stylist.

Prior to taking the photo,I shampooed my hair with Himalaya Protein Shampoo and dried it with a towel and used my fingers to style it...I have natural coarse n wavy hair n it helps in achieving the dense look.If I try to middle part my hair,I guess it would look thin!.When I wake up from my sleep in the morning,my hair looks pretty good....wait except the pluggy hairlines ,of course.

The bottom line is.....The gaps between My native and transplanted hair have been filled.And I do hope,the efficacy of the medications do not wear off with time .

Lets hope something more safe and cheaper comes up in the near future to slow down MPB.

Augustya, I will be posting better photos soon....And Yes,Dr.Radha definitely did a good job...and I m hoping that things get better in the coming months.

• 2 months later...