So Mickey basically you make negative claims about recommended doctors on this site, but can't back up your claims with verifiable facts/pics/names. Do you not see how that can be a problem?

I thought you were enjoying the conversation?

Now it is "hounding"?

Do you define "hounding" as you having a one-way street to make unsubstaniated claims and if one responds asking for clarifications, details, pics, proof/verification of your claims.....it is suddenly "hounding"?

You are missing the point again.

The problem is not that you demean doctors.

The problem is you demean doctors by using wild

unproven allegations about their motives which involves ethics.

Oh really?

So what top recommmended Docs do you have a problem with,

& specifically what is the problem?

Or maybe this would be easier...do you only think 2 doctors on this site's recommended list are worthy of your approval?

And Mickey how are you privy to how various clinics handle their guarantee?

How do you know the intimate details from both sides of the cases?

How do you know case histories of the various clinics?

Do you define a clinic by the rare squeaky wheel that may or may not have merit. How are you able to make an intelligent conclusion when you do not have access to a clinic's records? Maybe the clinic has handled 99% of all problems perfectly, but one squeaky wheel gets on the internet with a debate-able result or problem and it seems you want to crucify the clinic.

Do you admit sometimes the clinics deal with "nutty" patients, that can never be satisfied? Do you realize that clinics that educate their patients about realistic expectations can still face a post-op outcry of how the results are not satisfactory when the clinic performed the very best result possible on the patient? Honest question.....do you think clinics should "comp" all nutty patients multiple surgeries?

OK nice to see things are back on track. I am enjoying this convo, I meant hounding as having little jabs at me throughout the debate. Like when you asked "Then who should patient's believe? You?!" That is a jab because I never said they should blindly follow what I say. I'm all for discussion but I do feel you do ignore vital questions I ask whilst you ask very random questions about me.

All I did was mention that certain members on here made mention TO ME that they had been treated unfairly because of their bad results. They confided in me. Are they lying? Is it that unbelievable? Even if I told you the exact details, it would not prove anything. I just made mention of it because even recommended surgeons are not perfect. Hell, I just made a report to Bill about Dr Diep's false claims of scarless FUE on his Youtube videos. If I could tell you the stories I would champ, but I cannot betray forum members trust. Why is it a problem anyway? It's not like I'm after Hasson and Wong and don't have proof. I have given no names to avoid that exact situation. I just made mention of it because Doctors are human too.

Again, hounding was referring to the subtle jabs at me. The unsubstantiated claims I have made are my opinion buddy. Just like you have your unsubstantiated opinions like FUT doctors 'studying' FUE and not thinking it's the way to go.

Again, it is my opinion. Do I believe FUT doctors have not taking the time to properly learn FUE? Yes indeed. Studying and practising something are two different things. One FUE case a month is not mastering something at all. How is it demeaning or making an unsubstantiated claim if I say "Dr X does not perform FUE to the level of Dr Y"??

I have a problem with Dr Diep and his calling of FUE "no scarring" on his Youtube videos. I have problems with ANY doc who claims a low(2% or so) rate of transection as this gives the patient a false sense of results. Every doctor has their bad results, no one can help that. But to draw in patients with a false statement like that(does any doc get 2% transection 100% of the time?) is wrong, recommended or not. True and Dorin claim the same thing. That is an issue for me. How about you? Please answer that one.

Out of this forums list, in North America I could only recommend 2 FUE surgeons. But I recommend Feriduni, Bisanga, Mwamba, Devroye, Hakan, Umar, Wesley, and a few other for FUE. I also recommend the likes of Hasson and Wong, Shapiro, Feriduni, Bisanga, Devroye, Wesley, Konior and a few more for FUT. The '2 surgeons' thing was only in regards to FUE and North America champ.

I'm privy because certain patients confided in me with their experiences. A patient had a surgery with a clinic that has a guarantee(not H&W mind you), the result failed, the clinic did not honor the guarantee. Plain and simple. That IS a big deal. That issue totally brings a bad name to THAT clinic. However rare, it is plain wrong. Don't offer a guarantee on your site if you are not going to give a refund or free repair. We have talked about H and W's guarantee before, this doesn't have to do with that at all. I can't name doctors because it's not my fight. The doctor in question happens to perform quite a bit of FUE too so it's not a bias to FUE or a quest against FUT docs. If I wanted to crucify the clinic, I would have named and shamed them. How do you come up with some of these statements man? Seriously. So I'm out to get a clinic that I haven't named?? Funny. It's those kind of statements that are 'hounding'.

Of course clinics deal with patients that can never be satisfied. Results can be debatable also. But if a result is not satisfactory without a doubt and the clinic has a guarantee and the clinic backs out of a guarantee, that is wrong. You will have to PM me because I can't go into further detail without giving away who the clinic was... Interesting question about the 'comping'... I think clinics should possible look for signs of OCD or signs of perfectionism in a patient before they give them a date or take a deposit. Maybe even a small test would suffice. What do you think? Honestly, it's not a jab lol.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK nice to see things are back on track. I am enjoying this convo, I meant hounding as having little jabs at me throughout the debate. Like when you asked "Then who should patient's believe? You?!" That is a jab because I never said they should blindly follow what I say.

It is not a jab...it is reality.

Plus I never stated you said they should follow you blindly.

In fact it would be pretty much insane to follow your

medical advice over a recommended doctor.

You make condescending remarks to me, doctors, their reps, and others.

So I am a bit surprised by your thin skin, when you are a bomb-thrower.

Usually bomb-throwers have thick skin, because life has taught them over and over again that people dont respond well to those tactics and will punch back when attacked.

Getting back to the "jab".

It is not a jab....when you seem to think you are on par with doctors as far as being able to debate surgical procedures. You fire back at Dr. Lindsey, but of course Dr. Lindsey is not going to get in some long-winded back and forth message board debate with you about the technical aspects of hair transplant surgery. But you seem to think "you've won" or you have the "correct conclusions" because he does not respond. Do you really think you could hold your own in a formal debate about hair transplant surgery with Dr. Lindsey?

Doctors are not served well by getting into message board pissing-matches with anonymous message board medical gurus that are not even in the medical profession. So my point about "who should the patient believe"...should a patient believe you or Dr. Lindsey or Dr. Feller.... is meant to show newbies that may be browsing this site for the first time, that many highly respected doctors that are recommended on this site do not agree with you concerning FUE.

You see Mickey our discussion is not just between you and me, it has a broader audience.....and that audience needs to see that many of your opinions are different from some of the most highly rated doctors recommended by this site.....in other words there is another side to the story besides the scare tactics you employ about FUT, scars, doctors ethics, and clinic guarantees.

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

I call out docs as I see it. Dr Diep claims FUE is scarless on his Youtube videos, should I stay silent because he is recommended? Or am I being demeaning?? .

Poor Dr Diep! I just watched half a dozen of his FUE videos and he says 'no visible scarring but there is scarring'. A couple of prime examples but there are many more:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqKdznVqY2k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2t9M6KlBvw

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Of course clinics deal with patients that can never be satisfied. Results can be debatable also. But if a result is not satisfactory without a doubt and the clinic has a guarantee and the clinic backs out of a guarantee, that is wrong. Interesting question about the 'comping'... I think clinics should possible look for signs of OCD or signs of perfectionism in a patient before they give them a date or take a deposit. Maybe even a small test would suffice. What do you think? Honestly, it's not a jab lol.

Almost all business entities deal with "kooky clients".

We have to run a few off, that will never be happy.

Finally you say "ok fine great...take your business elsewhere"

I don't know how to run a hair transplant clinic.

But I presume educate, educate, educate is the key.

Make sure a patient really understands what it is they are getting.

Make sure a patient is aware of the "illusion of denisty".

Illusion of density is not density.

Make sure a patient understands "no freak out" until 12 months.

"6 months OMG it's not growing in" is ridiculous.

Make sure the guarantee is somewhat defined as a normal expected result,

so patients that expect to have hair like Bon Jovi in 1988 are not surprised when they dont.

A small "test" questionaire may be a good idea Mickey.

Ok is it safe to say that to maximize ones scalp finite donor supply (most grafts taken out of the safe zone) one would max out FUT then "cherry pick" via FUE? I would say YES... For me I would love to think FUE could of been for me but with below average donor supply with above average to great laxity, I will max out my FUT then cherry pick with FUE as thats whats best for me...

Mickey I don't want anyone silenced... I like people questioning the norm, even if its a guy on the forums or Docs in Europe trying to push FUE to the new standard. I think its healthy to have people thinking differently. I will say after a while some posts get old when this FUE vs FUT debate spills over to other posts.

You only live once...

It is not a jab...it is reality.

Plus I never stated you said they should follow you blindly.

In fact it would be pretty much insane to follow your

medical advice over a recommended doctor.

You make condescending remarks to me, doctors, their reps, and others.

So I am a bit surprised by your thin skin, when you are a bomb-thrower.

Usually bomb-throwers have thick skin, because life has taught them over and over again that people dont respond well to those tactics and will punch back when attacked.

Getting back to the "jab".

It is not a jab....when you seem to think you are on par with doctors as far as being able to debate surgical procedures. You fire back at Dr. Lindsey, but of course Dr. Lindsey is not going to get in some long-winded back and forth message board debate with you about the technical aspects of hair transplant surgery. But you seem to think "you've won" or you have the "correct conclusions" because he does not respond. Do you really think you could hold your own in a formal debate about hair transplant surgery with Dr. Lindsey?

Doctors are not served well by getting into message board pissing-matches with anonymous message board medical gurus that are not even in the medical profession. So my point about "who should the patient believe"...should a patient believe you or Dr. Lindsey or Dr. Feller.... is meant to show newbies that may be browsing this site for the first time, that many highly respected doctors that are recommended on this site do not agree with you concerning FUE.

You see Mickey our discussion is not just between you and me, it has a broader audience.....and that audience needs to see that many of your opinions are different from some of the most highly rated doctors recommended by this site.....in other words there is another side to the story besides the scare tactics you employ about FUT, scars, doctors ethics, and clinic guarantees.

Why do you keep ignoring the hard questions and ignoring whole sections of replies? I ask you "Do you think FUT scars can stretch regardless of the technique of doctor?" No reply. I ask you "But to draw in patients with a false statement like that(does any doc get 2% transection 100% of the time?) is wrong, recommended or not. That is an issue for me. How about you? Please answer that one" No reply. You ignore every question that might have a negative answer to FUT or FUT doctors. Answer these questions and we can continue this debate. Please answer how I am out to get certain clinics without naming their names? Other than Diep(who claims FUE is "no scarring" which is misleading), I have not gone out on anyone.

Maybe Lindsey does not know everything about FUE? You think Lindsey has the same level of knowledge on FUE that Lorenzo, Umar, Erdogan and De Reys do(Surgeons that practice FUE everyday compared to a surgeon who doesn't?) Maybe that's why he seldom performs it. Maybe it takes too long or his transection rate is just too high? These statements might be 'demeaning' to you, but you assume all recommended doctors are perfect and untouchable and could perform with 100% yield any day of the week with FUT and FUE. I don't see things that way. You have ignored too many questions for too long. You seem content to making conspiracy theories about me like 'Theres another side to my story'. Please enlighten us to what that may be? Am I out against recommended doctors? I'm going to Feriduni for a repair. Do i believe FUE to be the successor to FUT. Yes and have a whole thread as to why I believe that(aka my opinion). Do I disagree with some clinics 'guarantee' sure, especially when it is not honored. Do I believe not all doctors are equally ethical? Sure, Diep is recommended and states FUE is scarless. Do I believe some doctors advise patients to go FUT because for those doctors, the yield for FUE would not be as good? Yes. Do I think Lindsey, H&W, Arocha etc have practiced and studied FUE as much as Lorenzo, Erdogan, Feriduni, Bisanga, De Reys? No.

Answer the questions you ignore. You choose to ignore questions I ask and instead make rhetorical ones agaisnt me(Who should they follow? You??) with very little substance whilst coming to wild conspiracies. That's the problem I have with you, not just the little jabs but the deficiency of substance, cohesion and clarity in your posts.

Edited by Mickey85

Shampoo, I don't think Mickey is saying his knowledge is on par with any doc.

I don't know much about panel beating cars either. Many years back, I had to get a repair done after someone crashed into me. Insurance companies want three quotes. I had to get them. Soon enough I realized there were two ways to repair the car. Approaching each panel beater for the quote was tricky, as they sniffed around to find out, what the 'other' quotes were. If I questioned them about which way they were gonna go about repairing the car, it became obvious that one technique was gonna be a big pain in the ass for them.

I know nothing about the technical matters, but soon realized I was in a card game.

The amount of information we trade back and forth between reps, docs, patients and fellow board members about HTs is pretty slim. When it comes to medications I am lost so I can't judge. But the HT thing, it's the same ol thing isn't it? I mean you could put it all on the back of a breakfast box. One thread.

But that is not a reflection of the scope of variability or the technicalities that the docs deal with. So when someone says, Dr. Feller is full of it, like I do when I read his FuE video, it is not a reflection of my estimation of Dr. Feller. He could kick my pants with a flick of a switch on just about any matter, bar perhaps swimming. I'm Ok at that. But the rhetoric being used here is what is nonsense to me. Even the docs know that their competitors are also full of it, but that doesn't mean they disrespect them.

I saw a fantastic video on YouTube of a famous Florida HT doc the other day. This guy has 2 million views. It is absolutely appalling - start to finish deception. And yet I wouldn't pick a fit with this dude. He is absolutely killing it and he kill kick my ass all the way to Alaska.

The evil is not the details, but in the order the cards are played, the information comes forth.

I can answer your scar question. Absolutely YES, an excellent doc can give the same patient, using the same technique, great and then poor results and the scar can stretch.

I'm planning on going for a HT and recently consulted two top HT docs both highly recommended on this forum. One recommended an FUE and the other a strip, both recommended between 1500-2000 grafts. I'm tring to consider worst case senario for both options and am wondering if the scar is poor with the strip-how well does FUE into donor scar work to cover it up if I want to keep short hairstyle as an option in the future. Has anyone done it successfully?

Thanks.

Hello CautiouslyConsidering,

FUE transplantation into scar works well. It can also be combined with SMP to render a scar virtually invisible.The nature of the scar is a factor of course. However this practice is becoming popular. Scalp laxity, surgical skill, type of closure are all factors that can reduce scar as well. Here is some information. All the Best, Michael

Michael James is a Patient Advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi, who is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network; and not a physician. Visit Us On: Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | LinkedIn

Comments give here are only for intellectual consideration and in no manner to be construed or accepted as medical advice. It is important to seek the advice of a physician in all medical circumstances including hair restoration, dietary or others directly or indirectly related to the subjects in this forum

Shampoo, I don't think Mickey is saying his knowledge is on par with any doc.

Careful there Scar5, Shampoo might try and spin things and say you are in on a sinister plot against recommended surgeons!!!

Why do you keep ignoring the hard questions and ignoring whole sections of replies? .

Mickey why are you ignoring my answers?

If you keep asking the same question that I've already answered it really isn't a "win" for you because you can pretend it hasn't been answered.

There is "no reply" because it's already been answered.

Not the way you might think, but it's been answered.

Once again I already stated I am not a doctor and realize I am not equipped to answer medical questions involving surgery. You can pretend you can if you want. Because you think you know an answer about a surgical question doesn't mean your answer is correct or able to hold water against what a Dr. Feller, Dr. Lindsey, Dr. Hasson, Dr. Wong, Dr. Arocha might say. Again it comes down to investigating who one should trust, what is practical, and what are the goals of a patient. You trust who you want to trust and I trust who I want to trust. I am very comfortable after investigation trusting some of the most highly acclaimed hair surgeons in North America that prcatice FUT, you obviously claim they should not be trusted. 2EachHisOwn.

Please answer how I am out to get certain clinics without naming their names?.

Ok....easy.

let us trust the fut dominent surgeons for get 90% of their income from performing FUT.

Mickey please take your best shot spinning how you are

not saying that doctors performing primarily FUT can't be trusted?

Hey potential patients browsing this forum...Mickey clearly says "Dr. Hasson, Dr. Wong, Dr. Arocha, Dr. Lindsey, and many others can't be trusted".

you assume all recommended doctors are perfect and untouchable .

So now you start lying!

Please source this?

All I am saying, is for people browsing this forum for info that the recommended surgeons are a much more reliable and knowledgeable source than you are.

You have ignored too many questions for too long..

You just cant deal with my answers, because you cant deal with people and professionals that disagree with you. You are close-minded and cant accept that respected medical doctors arrive at a different conclusion than you do.

You feel the need to demonize them by implying they cant be trusted, they don't do the procedure you prefer because of money, lack of skill, or not wanting to spend the time as if they are lazy and/or greedy. Stagger actually summed the whole thing up pretty well.

what's with the drama? Perhaps people are turned off by your condescending and snippy tone. you seem more interested in getting into pissing matches with people that don't agree with your way of thinking. Stop trying to diminish and put down the FUT doctors

You seem content to making conspiracy theories about me like 'Theres another side to my story'. Please enlighten us to what that may be? Am I out against recommended doctors?

Conspiracy theories?

Uh?...lol...what are you talking about?

A conspiracy of who and what?

I dont think it is a "conspiracy"....

who would you be conspiring with?....LOL

But since you ask about "your story"

I think basically you are very bitter about your own miserable result and because you got the rare piss-poor result you are angry and think you are on a mission to "right the wrong". When in reality the vast majority of patients are pleased with their much cheaper and better use of donor density result from recommended FUT doctors. I paid about $20K, I wouldn't have wanted to pay $35K. You're crazy if you think that will go over well with most prospective patients!

I think in your narcissism you have convinced yourself that your lame result translates to the wide audience, when in reality it doesn't. Almost all medical procedures have some failed results, those poor few with failed results naturally think "oh this sucks". Uh no it doesn't suck when tons of people get a great result, but it does suck for the unlucky few that have a poor result.

I'm going to Feriduni for a repair.

God I really don't envy him.

But I sure hope it turns out well for you and his sake too.

Do i believe FUE to be the successor to FUT.

Yes and have a whole thread

And doctor Feller has a video on why it is not the successor...so what?

Who are most North American patients going to believe?

I guess the answer is obvious.

Is Dr. Feller infallible? No

But is Mickey infallible? NO

So again....who are most patients gonna believe if both are not infallible?

the little jabs .

Go back and read this thread. You demean doctors about where their income comes from (90%) implying they cant be trusted, then you lie about my positions...saying I think "patients should blindly follow doctors", and early on refer to my statements as "ignorant", oh and then you have the audacity to whine about "little jabs". Dude do you expect to be the only only one that can throw jabs and then cry like a baby when one comes your way? I've already got several PM's saying the same thing about you. I guess like almost all the doctors in North America...the PM's are all wrong too!

Again you ignore my questions.

"Do you think FUT scars can stretch regardless of the technique of doctor?" No reply. I ask you "But to draw in patients with a false statement like that(does any doc get 2% transection 100% of the time?) is wrong, recommended or not. That is an issue for me. How about you? Please answer that one" No reply. You ignore every question that might have a negative answer to FUT or FUT doctors. Answer these questions and we can continue this debate.

People can think what they want about me, how is that a concern to me? If some people want to think I'm a scumbag, they can believe that. As long as people get to read my FUE threads and getting educated, that's all I care about. I could be fed to the dogs for all I care. Congratulations, because of our debate, my pros/cons thread garnered 1,000+ views in less than 7 days. Thank you very much :D I stand by everything I said. You guys are free to make your own conclusions. You got PMs about me, that's great. I got PMs about you too! You can't please everyone, and I can't please everyone. There are always going to be different opinions. Especially when there are two polar opposites. Your views are just as bewildering to me as mine are to you. I do not think that FUT doctors recommending FUT to a patient for only 1,800-2000 grafts is warranted. You think it is warranted. The person reading this may think it is warranted. But I don't. That's what I meant when I said "Let's trust the surgeons who get 90% of their income from FUT". Of course they are going to recommend strip off the bat(which is what Lindsey did). But hey, you guys are free to make up your own minds about me, Shampoo, surgeons and whatever.

Thanks for the well wishes on my repair by the way. I know you are a nice guy and my results were indeed lame :(

Edited by Mickey85

Shampoo, I don't think Mickey is saying his knowledge is on par with any doc..

scar ok that is your take....thats cool, but honestly I think he thinks he could prove/show these doctors what he believes is "the error of their ways" concerning FUT vs FUE. I think he believes if Feller, Arocha, Lindsey, Hasson, and Wong, were all seated at a conference table in front of him and he started throwing out his so called "facts" that they'd be like deer in headlights and thinking "OMG Mickey has busted us". When I think he would be dizzy within minutes....with what these acclaimed scientist/doctors would say. I would love to be a fly on the wall!

I can answer your scar question. Absolutely YES, an excellent doc can give the same patient, using the same technique, great and then poor results and the scar can stretch.

I didn't know I had a scar question....but ok.

scar ok that is your take....thats cool, but honestly I think he thinks he could prove/show these doctors what he believes is "the error of their ways" concerning FUT vs FUE. I think he believes if Feller, Arocha, Lindsey, Hasson, and Wong, were all seated at a conference table in front of him and he started throwing out his so called "facts" that they'd be like deer in headlights and thinking "OMG Mickey has busted us". When I think he would be dizzy within minutes....with what these acclaimed scientist/doctors would say. I would love to be a fly on the wall!

I didn't know I had a scar question....but ok.

Let's see the FUT surgeons debunk the potential for scar stretching. Does any FUT surgeon have a written guarantee that their technique will not result in a stretched scar? Let's see FUT surgeons debunk that FUE is less invasive? Last time I checked, FUE wounds does not need to be sutured or stapled and FUE does not go 1cm deep into the tissue. Let's see FUT surgeons refute that FUT has a higher potential for nerve damage and permanent numbness because of said nerve damage. Let's see FUT surgeons refute that FUT can create a tighter scalp due to the removal of a 1cm+ wide strip of flesh and tissue and the closure after its removal. Let's see FUT surgeon's prove that FUT doesn't cause a change in hair caliber and grouping gradation and a change in the hair flow as it joins two totally foreign areas together. There are the questions, lets see the surgeons debunk them? You will reply with merely "They are doctors, they know better than you". Mature.

Again you ignore my questions..

I ignore what's already been responded to multiple times.

I am not a doctor....neither are you.

Basically what I am saying is I dont know the entire picture and I dont think you do either. It appears to me you think you do, but you have no formal education in this area, nor do you have any accreditation like the surgeons you have such a major disagreement with.

If someone on a message board says Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy is not as effective for kidney stone treatment as some other therapy and here is why....but all but two doctors in North America are using Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy with great results in the vast majority of cases....heck who am I going to trust? Who are most patients going to trust? Why debate urinary tract surgical procedures with an internet message board guru when you can investigate and find the most acclaimed urologist kidney specialist? What are most logical people going to do? Hey patient all but two urologist in North America say using a 2 cm stent post-lithotripsy is best, but some guy on the internet claims different and that some doctors in Europe dont use a stent.....so if the internet guy wants to debate the plus/minus of stents and demeans all North American urologist except two....are you going to waste time debating with non-doctors or go to the vast majority of acclaimed doctors/experts?

If they think I'm lying, they can believe that also..

Hello? I never said "they think" you are lying.

They think you are foolish, a bully, arrogant,

and not the expert you think you are.

Some said they know doctors are reading this thread & laughing at you.

As long as people get to read my FUE threads, that's all I care about. Congratulations, because of our debate, my pros/cons thread garnered 1,000+ views in less than 7 days. Thank you very much.

I was more than happy to expose your views to 1000+ views.

Now what do you think most patients are going to do?

People will vote with their feet....and whose gonna win that race?

Will there be huge lines outside two doors in North America?..ha ha

And gosh I am sure all the FUT clinics are shaking in their boots

and possibly considering downsizing! Dr. Lindsey, Dr. Feller,

Dr. Arocha, Dr. Hasson, Dr Wong... please don't close...

because Mickey thinks he knows better than you which

surgical procedure is superior!

I ignore what's already been responded to multiple times.

I am not a doctor....neither are you.

Basically what I am saying is I dont know the entire picture and I dont think you do either. It appears to me you think you do, but you have no formal education in this area, nor do you have any accreditation like the surgeons you have such a major disagreement with.

If someone on a message board says Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy is not as effective for kidney stone treatment as some other therapy and here is why....but all but two doctors in North America are using Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy with great results in the vast majority of cases....heck who am I going to trust? Who are most patients going to trust? Why debate urinary tract surgical procedures with an internet message board guru when you can investigate and find the most acclaimed urologist kidney specialist? What are most logical people going to do? Hey patient all but two urologist in North America say using a 2 cm stent post-lithotripsy is best, but some guy on the internet claims different and that some doctors in Europe dont use a stent.....so if the internet guy wants to debate the plus/minus of stents and demeans all North American urologist except two....are you going to waste time debating with non-doctors or go to the vast majority of acclaimed doctors/experts?

Hello? I never said "they think" you are lying.

They think you are foolish, a bully, arrogant,

and not the expert you think you are.

Some said they know doctors are reading this thread & laughing at you.

I was more than happy to expose your views to 1000+ views.

Now what do you think most patients are going to do?

People will vote with their feet....and whose gonna win that race?

Will there be huge lines outside two doors in North America?..ha ha

And gosh I am sure all the FUT clinics are shaking in their boots

and possibly considering downsizing! Dr. Lindsey, Dr. Feller,

Dr. Arocha, Dr. Hasson, Dr Wong... please don't close...

because Mickey thinks he knows better than you which

surgical procedure is superior!

Cool :) i would get in trouble if i told you what people said to me about you ;)

Cool :) i would get in trouble if i told you what people said to me about you ;)

you wouldn't be in trouble with me...lol

owning/running a business for years has certainly thickened my skin

I've had a few with not a pot to piss in tell me how "dumb" I am

my bottom line to them, you, everyone, agree or disagree is ->2EachHisOwn

ps: honestly Mickey our differences aside, I wish you the best of luck in your upcoming repair.....as passionate as you are about hair transplant surgery you deserve the best result.

Read the whole thing, a lot of the questions and answers and bickering seem to get repeated a lot, but in my opinion, Mickey made the most sense.

Good luck with your repair, shame that you had strip, same mistake that I made and my scar was a mess from it.

Think about how many posts you've read about stretched scars,

scar repair, scar regrets -VS- how many FUE repair, regrets, etc. 100 to 1.

Apples to Oranges Alert!

There has probably been 10,000 to 1.... FUT vs FUE.

If almost everyone for years has been getting FUT in North America obviously

there will be more problems than from something that has not been nearly as popular.

If there are 10,000 Mustangs and 100 Monte Carlo vehicles,

it would not be a surprise if there were more reported problems

over years with Mustangs.