Put quite simply... if I can help people get the best deal with a hair transplant then surely that is helping people get value as well as results?? I can't guarantee a discount as it's nothing to do with me what prices they give. It's like going to a car garage and saying 'I came to you because you were recommended on am owners club' or 'my friend was happy with the service and said you could do me a good price'.

With regard to my fb page, yes that is my email address, as it is on my blog site, it is not a HTI address, therefore if my friends (not Facebook stalkers) are thinking about having any surgery then I would rather give a positive reference, rather than letting people go to rubbish places like Transform.

Jeez, what is wrong with you people?!? Seriously, why is it so hard to offer helpful advice and pointers to people?? I don't get this when posting on trip adviser.

I'll remove anything off my Facebook as I am tired of haters on the hunt. Go have a HT wherever you want, I hope you get good results.

Regards

Rob

YOUR Facebook page??? The wording on YOUR Facebook page is quite unique for a "personal" FB page, no? Contact "me" to see how "we" can help you? Come on, Rob. Seriously.

Health Travel – Foreign prices, UK service

Turkey is at the forefront of the private cosmetic surgery industry, with world class surgeons, outstanding private hospitals and a long standing history of successful, ground breaking procedures.

Working with a well-established cosmetic surgery organisation, I am now able to offer the following procedures to our patients at unbeatable prices from the UK.

All packages include flights, travel, transfers, 4* accommodation in vibrant Istanbul, a patient advocate to attend to your every need, your chosen procedure with our skilled surgeons, private medical care and after care, taking the stress out of the journey and allowing you to focus on your recovery and new improved body.

AVAILABLE PROCEDURES FOR BOTH SEXES

HAIR TRANSPLANTATION

FUE hair transplant procedures Male/Female

FUE body hair transplant – Male/Female

FACE

• Blepharoplasty (upper or lower eyelids)

• Endoscopic brow lift

• Face-lift

• Mini-face-lift

• Full face (Face- neck lift+ blepharoplasty+ brow lift)

• Subperiosteal malar (cheek) lifting

• Forehead lift + endoscopic brow lift

• Rhinoplasty

• Septorhinoplasty

• Otoplasty (ear aesthetics with local anaesthesia)

• Genioplasty- chin aesthetic (with osteotomy or implant)

NECK

• Neck lift

• Umbrella lift

• Vampire lift

BREAST ASTHETICS

• Breast augmentation with prosthesis

• Breast prosthesis replacement

• Breast reduction

• Breast lifting

• Breast surgery correction

ABDOMINOPLASTY

• Full or partial Abdomen lift

• Belt lipectomy (270-360 ? lifting of belly, back and waists)

• Belt lipectomy+ wide liposuction of trunk

LIPOSUCTION

• Liposuction

• Laser Liposis

FAT INJECTION

• Restricted area

• Wider area

• More Extensive

ARM AND LEG AESTHETICS

• Brachioplasty (arm lift)

• Prolapse correction and liposuction

RUMP AESTHETICS

• Hip Shaping Aesthetics - (Rump Plumbing and Downsizing Operation)

• Hip Upright and Shaping (Buttock Augmentation)

GENITAL ASTHETICS

• Vagina aesthetics

• Vaginoplasty

• Labioplasty

• Plumping

• Thinning

• Clitoris aesthetics

• G Point Sensitization

• Hymen Repair

GYNECOMASTY

• Gynecomasty for male chest reduction

• Liposuction

• Laser liposuction

• Excisional

NON SURGICAL

• PRP facial stem cell injections

• Botox

• Face peel

• Dermal fillers

• Scar reduction

DENTISTY

• Implants

• Orthodontics

• Lamina Porcelain

• Invisalign braces

• Zirconium

• Smile design

• Pedodontics

Please feel free to contact me to discuss your requirements to see how we can help you achieve your goals.

All conversations are in strict confidence and I am happy to sign any NDA where required.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would it not be easier, less hassle for me if I was a paid employee of HTI, rather than having to repeatedly answer to all accusations? Yes, it would!! He fact of the matter is, I am not, so why would I say I am?? I could do, just to let you cheer with joy thinking 'I was right', say it is my clinic or whatever, but why??

You didn't mention anything about discounted or free surgery. Regardless, no matter how good a rep's result may be it is still a rep's result. A "happy patient" on the other hand that freely gives his advice and help is gold and has far more weight than any rep can muster.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Yes, input that on there for my FRIENDS, didn't realise people from the outside world would be stalking me on Facebook?!? ( note to self to lock it down). I'd forgotten I'd even

Got that on there, they were called Health Travel Services back then!

I copied it from their website at the time and said I'd recommend them to friends as I was pleased with my results! Seriously, you just can't help people can you!!

I'll remove all that old stuff from there, tbh I'd forgotten it was on as non of my friends messaged me about it.

Apologies for any confusion but seriously ?!??

I am happy with my procedure and happy to chat to people who contact me either through here or my blog site, as many do on a regular basis.

If people don't like that, it's no skin off my nose, I just want to make sure people don't go to overpriced hacks who push strip procedures that's all.

With regard to 'discounts' I was refering to the comment before when someone jumped on me saying on my blog site "mention me or the forum for best prices" as it was insinuated I could get people a discount. I can't! Any procedure or package details would need to be discussed with HTI themselves, nothing to do with me.

Making me think I might actually contact them and ask to be paid, it'd be less hassle for me off people on here and is get some income!

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul

Well, I'll be blunt. None of what you are saying makes sense. Your personal Facebook page says nothing about you, has no photos of you but has only info about the clinic you went to and your email address as the point of contact. Your personal page is the kind of page one puts up when they want to promote their business or their profile and one can only "like" the page. No one can find it if they are looking for you so your friends would not know where to look. It can only be found when looking for your clinic. I typed in your name on FB but it took typing in your clinic name for it to be found so I fully believe that your excuse is a bold faced lie.

Your own blog/diary has this to say...

Please feel free to email me directly at roblloyd77@hotmail.com if you would like to discuss my procedure, or would like assistance in arranging a consultation and i will gladly assist.

If you have any questions or require any assistance in arranging this, please do not hesitate to contact me and i will gladly assist and point you in the right direction.

Remember, i have been through this very process, so am the best candidate for support!

Why would one want to contact you to set up a consultation?

Why are you the best one for support?

Why would one mention you to "get the best price?

Making me think I might actually contact them and ask to be paid, it'd be less hassle for me off people on here and is get some income!

I think you already did but you just chose to continue on as just another happy patient. The hassle is that everyone now knows what your motives are.

I believed that my facebook pages were for my personal Facebook page??? My error if it doesn't work like that. As I said, I thought it was for my friends only, not public! So yes, if my friends wanted to know more or want help/assistance to speak to them I'd let them know where to go!

You shouldn't be ae to see my Facebook page as it's restricted to my friends!! (Though not my pages it would appear!)

I've just tried to delete the page but can't seem to do it from

My phone.

If I was promoting or working for any clinic, I wouldn't delete any details I've put up!

Not that I have to justify myself to anyone, but I feel I am being chastised for something I shouldn't be.

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul

Forgot to say Jotrinic... add me as a friend on Facebook and you will be ae to see all my pics and info if you are that concerned. You'll see all my work trips etc which are nothing to do with any clinic!!

Must dash now, in the pub and got a busy day in the office tomorrow (not clinic)

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul

To add you as a friend on Facebook would open up my personal life to you, which I have no plans on doing. You can "like" my public page (linked on my posts) to see if this allows me to see your info but even if this works what you do for your day job is irrelevant. You could easily get a "finder's fee" for anyone that your send their way through emails or personal discussions and me seeing your personal life makes no difference as to whether or not you get compensated in some way from HTI, be it through monetary means or free or reduced surgeries or other compensation.

(This is where I picture you guys hugging like the brothers did in the movie "Stepbrothers").

haha nice! :)

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

No problem Jotronic, I was just trying to assist in calming your paranoia and helping keep your anxiety and anger under control, as for some reason you seem to have wound yourself up.

I too have no intention of befriending you, in fact, I do my best to avoid such people in my life. I was simply trying to calm your opinion with fact. I don't need to do this as I am perfectly comfortable with my own knowledge.

I just hope your 'Miss Marple' wannabe/failure mission doesn't push people towards old/expensive practices at clinics around the globe then ultimately have their happiness and health ruined by doing so. After all, this has been, and will remain to be both my goal and supposedly the goal of this forum. Though that seems to come in to question the more resistance myself and other former happy patients post, in support of non 'forum recommended' clinics.

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul

This original thread has some good info on donor scar options.

can you guys take your slug-out offline?

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

This original thread has some good info on donor scar options.

can you guys take your slug-out offline?

Is entertaining though :P Albeit slightly concerning.

• 5 weeks later...