Hair Transplant Patient of the Week: JollyFolly's 4,020 Graft with Dr. Pathomvanich

This week's Hair Transplant Patient of the Week is JollyFolly, who received 4,020 grafts via Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) from Dr. Pathomvanich.

At age 17, JollyFolly first began to notice his thinning hair. Although JollyFolly stated that he initially heard about hair transplantation 15 years ago, he didn't decide to really research the procedure until shaving his head 5 years ago and realizing he wanted to restore his hair.

Although his road to undergoing quality hair transplantation was a bit "rocky" (and involved narrowly avoiding a procedure with an untrained surgeon), he finally found the Hair Transplant Network 3 years ago and decided to schedule a procedure with Dr. Pathomvanich.

In 2011, JollyFolly traveled to Thailand and underwent a 9.5 hour hair transplant procedure with "Dr. Path." During the procedure, Dr. Path used 4,020 grafts to rebuild JollyFolly's hairline, temples, frontal scalp, and portions of the midscalp.

Recently, JollyFolly was good enough to update the community with a 21 month update of the procedure with Dr. Path, and the results are excellent!

To review the 21 month update, please see the following: JollyFolly's 21 Month Update of 4,020 Grafts with Dr. Pathomvanich.

Additionally, to review JollyFolly's entire journey, please see the following: 4,020 Grafts with Dr. Pathomvanich.

Please join me in congratulating JollyFolly on his excellent results!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Again, congratulations JollyFolly!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

JollyFolly,

Congratulations on your impressive transformation!

Best wishes,

Bill

Bill;

Thank you for the support, and all the great work you guys put into this site, without this site i dont think my life would have changed as much as it has.

Cheers

JF

Good choice, he had a major transformation. This is a great example of what can be possible.

Thank you Levrais, Dr Path was a great choice, his staff are amazing and his work/skill speaks for itself.

I hope others out there can take motivation from my journey and have success.

JF

You had a great result. You went from Phil Collins to nice head of hair. Great coverage and natural result.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

You had a great result. You went from Phil Collins to nice head of hair. Great coverage and natural result.

Hi Spanker;

I must say i LOL'ed when i read Phil Collins because you are absolutely right, it was very Phil Collins like, well said mate!!

Although under very harsh light it can look thin, i am happy for now with the coverage and the result. Perhaps years down the line i may go for a second pass but for now i am very happy.

Thanks for your support.

JF

Lol, I was fighting the urge to mention the Phil Collins similarity :))

lol

nice one guys, as much as i like Phil Collins as a musician, i am glad i no longer resemble him :)