Dr. Hasson/5400 Grafts/Extremely Natural Result

Here is another result documented on our last trip to the UK. This patient came to see us to show us his ten month result after receiving 5479 grafts in one procedure. The patient's main goal was coverage for his NW5A area of loss.

15057_008d6d_392a3c.jpg

15060_539d82_2584bf.jpg

15063_1e16d2_4228f4.jpg

15066_249496_8c9085.jpg

15069_fc273c_1b2fac.jpg

15072_f86ccf_b45872.jpg

15074_a709d6_3054fa.jpg

15077_6cd26b_83e114.jpg

15080_9a0970_4076b3.jpg

15081_aa198b_1ede40.jpg

Edited by Jotronic

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Looks great.

JoT - do you ask patients to dye their hair for post op photos or do they do it of their own accord?

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Looks great.

JoT - do you ask patients to dye their hair for post op photos or do they do it of their own accord?

No, we've never asked a patient to dye their hair for post-op photos. Why?

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

No, we've never asked a patient to dye their hair for post-op photos. Why?

A lot of the H&W results posted seem to have dyed their hair, or maybe I'm imagining it. I thought it could be to do with your desire to post consistent photos.

Perhaps they are just overjoyed with their new looks and want to look younger!

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

A lot of the H&W results posted seem to have dyed their hair, or maybe I'm imagining it. I thought it could be to do with your desire to post consistent photos.

Perhaps they are just overjoyed with their new looks and want to look younger!

Matt,

I can appreciate your question and observation. The reality is that we are one of the only clinics that do not use flash when taking our photos. The advantage of using a flash is that it overpowers any other lighting source so it keeps all the shots consistent including color tone of the patient's hair. The disadvantage is that the image is not representative of what you would see in reality and it also makes hairlines look twice as thick.

When flash is not used we are at the mercy of what available light we have at the time of the shot. In the before photos in this thread the patient was in our office sitting under fluorescent light bulbs like that found in any office building. The after photos were taken in London in a hotel conference room. When you have various lighting conditions hair will also have various color shades. The same room can produce this issue as well depending on the time of day. The advantage to not using a flash however is that there is no artificial improvements to the result and it more accurately represents what you will see if you were to meet the patient in person.

Jotronic,

I've seen a lot of great temple work by hasson and Wong and I know it's a subject that Interests you. If you have coarse and wiry hair are u best staying away from temple point reconstruction?

Hair Transplant Dr Feller Oct 2011

Hair Transplant Dr Lorenzo June 2014

IS,

Yes, this is a subject I really like. In general, coarse and wirey hair is not good for temple point reconstruction but each case is looked at on it's own merit so it is more of an individual, case by case issue.

Another home run!

This patient must be very pleased.

Wow!

8618315732_3f1925f59d_o.gif

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

Arrie,

Jo what was this patients donor density and hair characteristics? AMAZING RESULT WOW!!!!! I'm very interested to know!

The patient's donor density was rated as "high". The characteristics of the hair itself was rated as medium coarseness and straight.

FYI, I had to update the graft count to 5479. I was not in the office when I posted this so I didn't have the exact numbers with me.

Looks a lot better. I'm willing to bet that fella, post H&W, could more likely catch a job in my industry, simply because of the HT, and my job isn't supposed to be about looks. Very nice forepeak. I must say, none of you guys even bothered to ask Jo about this guys drug regimen, prior to seeing H&W and subsequently. Maybe I missed it.

Thanks for posting Joe, this patient is very happy with his result and after speaking with him a few times and look even better in the flesh.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

I have only just looked at the photos of myself online and I want to thank all of those who have passed on positive comments trust me the real thing is even better than the photos. Just thought I would help clear up a few of the queries....

Looks great.

Hi there - happy with that comment if the result looks that great,.. Though it is all 100% natural. I have not dyed my hair, if you look closely you may see a couple of greys.

To say I am delighted with the results of Dr Hasson's work would be a gross understatement. It is an awesome result and I am delighted with my HT - last week was my 12 month post op mark and I am still shocked each time I see my before and after photos. 5,400 grafts in one session.

There is a reason why I went to Dr Hasson and I think my outcome is that reason. He is the best.

You can probably tell from the pictures but I had lost a huge amount of hair and have very fine hair, the transplant and coverage exceeded my expectation and the biggest positive is how natural the result looks. I have had hair cuts where I have talked about my HT and shocked the barber - they could not tell at all that I had a procedure, even the scare is hard to trace unless I go to a grade 3 you can't tell.

In terms of drug regime, nothing at all prior to the op (I did use regaine about 7 years ago but I did not like the feel - had quite a lot of tingling). Since the op I have been taking propecia.

Friends who have not seen me for some time all react with a double-take and think that I have lost quite a few years off my age. The best experience is going swimming and having to brush my hair back when I get out of the water - plus my coverage is good enough that I don't get sunburnt.

There is only one big negative I have had from my HT experience..... That I did not do it sooner.

I will post more, but the results speak for themselves.

Thanks very much for joining the forum Glassdome and posting your comments.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Glassdome,

Great to see you here! Thanks for agreeing to share your results. I hope to see you again on our next journey to London which should be in November. Maybe we can get that HD video done;)