Temple points? Bisanga, feriduni or lorenzo.

Hey guys, long time lurker here.. I'm finally taking the plunge this year and hoping to get feedback, I've narrowed it down to these 3 docs.. I've had online consults with feriduni and bisanga, both suggested around 2300-2500 grafts.. Haven't contacted lorenzo yet..

I'm 31 with receding hairline and temple points are shot.. Looking to frame my face, anyone had any work on your temple points with these docs that can share stories? That's my area of concern and I know that area is tricky..many info would be great, thanks!

image.jpg.4f73de746330990ab4eeb8daa9957795.jpg

Heyyyy man. You got my temple point, I got the same problem with my left temple point as well. Well, when it comes to temple points I think Dr. Feriduni is the best. He has loads of examples and his temple point restoration work is OUTSTANDING. Check out the video done by his representative in UK.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Feriduni hands down. He has bettered Rahal in hairlines in my opinion. Lorenzo can be conservative aaas can Bisanga. Feriduni has a flair for hairlines, or ill just call it flairlines.

Ff305,

They are all very good surgeons and do great work.

Younger guys will always tend to favour the more aggressive approach in regard to hairlines and I understand why they desire that.

But a good surgeon will be able to give you any hairline- it is just a matter of whether it is appropriate for your specific case.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Ff305

We got same Temple points, check mine out...

I will hopefully have my surgery on July (Hairline repair by FUE out old bad grafts to place them into my weak right side of hairline and Minor temple point restoraion by using nape hair), I will share my results here in HTN,

DSC06700.jpg.383e048268c30491aa5fdd81d1286132.jpg

My Hair Treatments:

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Nice! I'm looking forward to seeing and hearing about your experience! Feriduni is using nape hair for your points?

Good luck, I'm sure it will come out great!

I actually requested him to use around 300 grafts of nape hair for temple points as I really don't want to use my donor area neither shave my head this time. He is not really a BHT expert but he will do his best to fix me up. Grafts under my hairline and temple points are my priorities this time. About my scar its not really a big deal for now especially after my SMP at Dr. Koray Erdogan in Istanbul :)

My Hair Treatments:

• 1 month later...

Although I prefer Bisanga when it comes to FUE but when it comes to hairline design and temple points Feriduni is better. His temple points are awesome.

My Hair Treatments:

Nice, are you using nape because its a lil more soft and thinner, which is perfect for temple points? I would loveeeeeto see the outcome! Keep me posted!

Hariri, I'd like to hear your answer to Ff305 :)

Also, what about Nape hair not surviving or lasting once transplanted into recipient site?

• 4 months later...

Larry,

Again, I think all of them are great and a lot of the discussion comes down to personal preference.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Irish,

I agree!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.