How many more Grafts for Widow's Peak ?

Morale dampener? You really are delusional aren't you? I'm trying to do you a FAVOR. Maybe if you end up having a BAD result you will end up seeing that. I took a lot of time (my personal time I could be doing other stuff) to try to help you out and give you another perspective so you make an informed decision or possibly avoid a mistake. My answers were very detailed and I could easily back up everything I'm saying with tons of examples, but I won't bother at this point. I respect others like Mickey who can see where I'm coming from even if they don't agree on all my points.

I've had 5 procedures over the past 11 years. I know what this decision is all about and what comes with it. I gave advice based on research AND personal experience and realize my opinion is just to be taken along with others and not absolute, but you should weigh it if your desire was really for truth and not under confirmation bias.

You can't see that it's hard to go against the grain and tell someone something that they might not want to hear because you think it will help them. It was purely to help you. You started off this thread being rude and I answered anyways because this subject is too important.

You start talking about unnatural results and people get uncomfortable. They have to confront their own work and whether or not people really notice it. I'd say many people are wrong to think people NEVER notice. We tend to have a false sense of ourselves.

The reality is you want the yes answer... I see these people all the time.. They will ask five dr's until one tells them yes you should have a procedure. You want confirmation that surgery is a good idea and that it will solve all your problems. So to say I'm a morale dampener just shows your incredible ignorance to everything I've explained. You want to defeat my points, then do it logically. You should be thanking me.

Why does everyone here keeps telling this, what a big favour they did when they are just commenting and that is not help, help is something which Mickey85 has done by providing really valuable informstion...help is something which Matt1978 did, people just commenting and saying I helped you and that you should thank me for the rest of your life how is that help anyways ?? Excuse me ?? What and how did u help me ?? by just giving me another side of HT which otherwise also I am aware about as I keep looking for horror stories of HT on google aswell not just here ! That you havent said anything new!! No my friend I don't think u have helped me by anything and I really should indebted to u all my life. So pls stop patronising me !!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you can't see someone spending over an hour to respond to your questions and concerns as help then your problems are much bigger than simply being overly anxious to get a hair transplant. So, it's only help if you get the answer you want right? Others helped you because they told you what you wanted to hear?

You asked about graft count and I commented on the importance of having enough density to blend with what is a total absence of MPB according to you. Maybe 500 is not enough -- maybe it is.

You asked if it would be unnatural and I commented on the fact that there is a good chance it won't be. As a stranger who cares, I asked you to consider if it is going to be worth it.

Matter of fact I responded to your exact inquiries in most of what I said, albeit most of it detailed, but relevant to your question. I could also tell you widow's peak is probably a bad idea, but what's the point right. I didn't comment on your dr. because I couldn't look at enough of his work.

Regardless of whether or not you think I helped you, saying I'm a morale dampener after giving you intelligent advice just makes you look ignorant.

If you can't see someone spending over an hour to respond to your questions and concerns as help then your problems are much bigger than simply being overly anxious to get a hair transplant .

after giving you intelligent advice just makes you look ignorant.

You are saying the same things again...You did that out of choice what's the point in repeating it again and again when I sam saying no you have not done any favour to me !! :rolleyes: So now for sure with your posts I will act Ignorant ! ;)

Wow you are stupid. I give up.

You need attention, you need someone to tell you wow what a perspective you have ? that is what you want which I did not give is that what pissed you off ?

I'm not sure if you are a little kid or just can't read or speak english. Perhaps you were sheltered as a child and never taught how to interact with other humans. It's real simple since you still don't have a clue... You could of just said thanks for the advice. Instead you chose to say something completely illogical... I'm not pissed, I just think you are an idiot who cant read or reason beyond 3rd grade level and explaining this to you equates to talking to a rock.

I'm not sure if you are a little kid or just can't read or speak english. Perhaps you were sheltered as a child and never taught how to interact with other humans. It's real simple since you still don't have a clue... You could of just said thanks for the advice. Instead you chose to say something completely illogical... I'm not pissed, I just think you are an idiot who cant read or reason beyond 3rd grade level and explaining this to you equates to talking to a rock.

No that is what is happening with you ! You dont admit it ! But you surely feel pissed off ! With your very ordinary advice you felt you did the most outstanding thing which was very ordinary thing even a no-brainer can understand it. With all your replies here, tell me one thing that you mentioned here which truly enlightened me except for the fact that Dont do a HT if you dont require ! Thats a No Brainer ! I have that it in my mind I dont want your dirty, abusive, filthy language to make me convince and understand it. :mad:

I think you should slow down. This thread has gone in circles with many of the same questions being asked. I recommend you research and study(yes study) hair transplants for an hour a day for 6 months because you seem to be obsessing over details that you dont know about. Slow down and do some research before delving into a "no U turn' procedure. That responsibility is yours.

I do appreciate help of people here who have tried to highlight the fine nuances of Hair Transplant. That is what I am here for...I am not rushing in to things if someone may think so. It is just that I dont have a 6 month period where I can get the HT Done, at the most a months research and I should be able to decide yes or a No ! Some of the guys here have just said things which do not really give any insights about HT. Like I have been saying getting a Artifical Hairline and shockloss with my other normal, strong hair is the most important thing for me. But other then that even I understand it, as HT should be done only if the sitaution really warrants ! what 's so extraordinary about being able to think this, I know that, I am aware about it :-)

You have one month to decide? OK I'm out of this thread then. I strongly URGE you to wait because it's clear you are not informed on the basics of hair transplantation or the ramifications that can occur from it. You want a quick and safe fix but I'm sorry, I cannot endorse this kind of rationale.

But then how much can one keep on researching on this, it cannot be a ongoing affair right ? There has to be a time limit to it.There are other important and startegic decision one has to take in life, Hair, and Cosmetic Surgery is something you wanna do in your Leisure time it is not a life threatning thing, that you leave everyting aside in your life and 24x7 eat, breathe and live HT and become a zombie collecting information, so if not 1 month maybe 2-3 how much more it surely cannot be 2-3 years right ?

I feel you;-)

I feel you;-)

You feel him ha...ha... It should have been (Please use correct english) I can feel what you are saying...You feeling him..is lol ! A physical intimacy thinng happening here Whoa !

I was just waiting to see why has this not happened yet ! Gang-up huh !:cool:

You`ll never gonna reflect about yourself, won`t you...

What on earth r u saying ? and what kind of language and english r u using ?? I dont understand a word of what r u saying nor can I derive any meaning out of what u r saying ?? Please have a interpreter write and read for u. :D

You`ll never gonna reflect about yourself, won`t you...

I'm glad I'm not the only who can see this guy is a total clown. You gotta laugh at his infantile attempts to correct your grammar when it is completely legitimate. I don't know what to make of someone who probably uses Google translate to read and write to this forum telling someone else they need an interpreter. I don't know if people mature really really slowly where he is from because I seriously feel like I'm reading posts from a third grader.

Where does anyone begin to point out the numerous flaws and fallacies in pretty much everything he says.

I'm glad I'm not the only who can see this guy is a total clown. You gotta laugh at his infantile attempts to correct your grammar when it is completely legitimate. I don't know what to make of someone who probably uses Google translate to read and write to this forum telling someone else they need an interpreter. I don't know if people mature really really slowly where he is from because I seriously feel like I'm reading posts from a third grader.

Where does anyone begin to point out the numerous flaws and fallacies in pretty much everything he says.

Mate, just chill, nothing to be angry about, I?m cool with him, I don`t think he`s a bad person at all, so why bother, everybody gotta learn, life`s a journey :)

Greetings to you and Augustya!

Mate, just chill, nothing to be angry about, I?m cool with him, I don`t think he`s a bad person at all, so why bother, everybody gotta learn, life`s a journey

This thread got kinda weird at the end.

Sam Spade

View my HT photo album

Very satisfied customer of Dr. Konior, Chicago

FUT, 3950 grafts, June 2012

Message me if you have any questions regarding my experience or Dr. K.

I'm glad I'm not the only who can see this guy is a total clown.

One who himself is one, will see the world with the same lens. Now if you could keep your filthy trap shut !! Your idiotic stupid comments of well, don't do a HT if you don't require is something that doesn't require any brain, so only if you had said something intelligent, that would have proved you can think intelligently and you can speak sense. but sadly that is not the case, since you have nothing extra ordinary to talk or share about you start calling names to people ! your incapable brain.

You gotta laugh at his infantile attempts to correct your grammar when it is completely legitimate. I don't know what to make of someone who probably uses Google translate to read and write to this forum telling someone else they need an interpreter.

You keep talking aout everyone else's english and grammar here, have you ever realised asked for feedback what mockery do you make of yourself by talking which makes no sense and only reflects, uses abusive language.

don't know if people mature really really slowly where he is from

I am from a human habitat unlike you who sounds like from a Zoo.

because I seriously feel like I'm reading posts from a third grader.

Please see a Shrink because if you cannot understand what someone is saying, I am sure there is something wrong with your Brain, I seriously advise you need to see a Pshyciatrist or maybe start from all over kindergarten again ;-)

One starts from ignoring your stupid posts which says says nothing but a Bozo trying to prove that everyone is like him.

You keep talking aout everyone else's english and grammar here, have you ever realised asked for feedback what mockery do you make of yourself by talking which makes no sense and only reflects, uses abusive language.

game. set. match.

#googletranslate

Guys,

Last warning ... let's get the thread back on track, or it (unfortunately) will be closed.

Thank you.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

p.s. - augustya, I really hope you go to one of the reccommended doctors from this site located in India, like everywhere else there are a lot of hacks and I hope ur budget doesn't point you in the wrong direction.