Dr Villnow (treated Borussia Dortmund coach Juergen Klopp)

BVBer

Hello forum!

I'm a Norwood 5 and I take finasteride (propecia) for five years. My father is a Norwood 6 and I think I'm going to run like that soon.

I love football and my team is Borussia Dortmund so I'm going to see Dr Villnow in Duesseldorf next week.

He treated Juergen Klopp and there are photos in every German newspaper at the moment.

If you watch Champions League then you know Juergen Klopp.

The trainer of Borussia Dortmund who smashed Real Madrid in the semi-finals - BVB schwatzgelb!!

I saw Kloppo had a hair transplant by Dr Villnow in the German Bild newpaper so I'm going to see him next week.

Dr Villnow calls himself the hair transplant pro on his website :) )

I'm planning on setting up a big photo journal but first what should I ask him next week?

BVBer

Do you happen to know who did Dick Advocaat's HT?

His was good AND it was done way back in the 90s when good HT surgeons were few and far between.

The Little General went from Cueball to Fuzzball.

Congrats to Borussia Dortmund. I too love football ('soccer' for our Fellow American Baldies) I've always had a soft spot for them.

I've seen BVB a few times when they played my team back when I had a season ticket and we were Champions' League regulars.

Regimen:

Finasteride (1.25mg): Daily.

Minoxidil (5%): Twice Daily.

Super Biotin (5000mcg) Vitamin Supplement; Daily

Silica Complex; Daily

Let us know how you get on BVber.

I believe there is a thread somewhere giving a list of questions you should be asking in a consultation.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

This result is really amazing. I live in Germany and I can tell everybody is really impressed around here. I believe he charges Euro 6,00 per graft (FUE method) and Euro 4,00 (FUT method), right?

An amazing experience (4002 grafts) with Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED Clinic).

Thanks guys, I'm going to see him next week but I didn't think he does FUT - on his website it says he only does FUE?

I only want FUE and I want a great price so that's why I'm going (OK, if it's good enough for Juergen Klopp, that helps! :) )

So Calgacus, good to hear you know us! :))

I'm confused though, are you in the US? Who was your team in the Champions League back then?

@Chrisdav - do you have a link to the question list thread?

BVBer,

I remember these from another thread.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/166212-what-questions-should-i-asking-consultation.html

If there are any others that other forum members know of or asked themselves in their consultations, then add them.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

BVBer, have you considered Belgium? Seeing as you're in the west of Germany, it would be handy for you. It has some fantastic FUE surgeons, almost all of which are the same price as what you are looking at, if not cheaper! Plus they have a lot of online results posted.

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

JohnnyDrama,

Did you have a list of questions you took when you went to Belgium as you did great work documenting your whole consultation experience.

JohnnyDrama,

Did you have a list of questions you took when you went to Belgium as you did great work documenting your whole consultation experience.

Thanks chris. Yes, I went full nerd and had printouts and a folder with the questions I wanted to ask.:P Most of them were sourced from the thread you linked to mind (Spexs first post there), and I m ay have added a few from other places.

What's funny is, I had so much research done, I knew the answers to quite a few of them before I met any docs.

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

Good advice, JohnnyDrama! I also live in Germany and I am considering two surgeons for my HT: Dr. Koray (Turkey) and Dr. Bisanga (Belgium). I had a telephone conversation with Dr. Koray and in May I have my consult with Dr. Bisanga. I did not consider Germany since the prices are sometimes higher than Belgium and the results are not impressive at all (when you can find results!).

I saw you are also going with Dr. Bisanga. I must thank you for your nice report about the doctors you visited in Belgium. I was also considering Dr. De Reyes, but after reading your report, I am between those 2 doctors.

BVBer, Belgium is on the corner. Go see other doctors to feel more comfortable with your decision.

That's the best way- know the clinic like the back of your hand :)

Glad I could help Denny. You have narrowed it down to two great docs. Meeting in person is great so you will learn a lot from your meeting with Bisanga. Your visit to him is nice and close too which is good, as many have to wait many months!

The things you will learn will be along the lines of: -Grafts required. -Where you stand on the NW scale (or on the Ludwig - like me), -How many grafts you 'roughly' have in total in your donor, as well as how many 'safe FUE' grafts you have in total. -Density of donor and recipient

You will get a gut feeling as to whether the doc is comfortable with your case.

Current Regimen:

Tks JohnnyDrama, I am looking forward to meet him in person. I had a HT about 15 years ago and it is important to know what he thinks about my case. I also need to know if I am a good candidate for FUE (what I want) or FUT. I will keep you posted!

@JohnnyDrama

I respect the way you write a lot about those doctors you know in Belgium and I know they're good but I want to know about Dr Villnow.

Have you guys seen Juergen Klopp's hair?

02%20Juergen%20Klopp.PNG

here he is before his HT

@Calgacus there's a full set of before and after photos for Dick Advocaat on Dr Villnow's "hair transplant pro" website.

I'll see if I can grab them and post them up here.

So Calgacus, good to hear you know us! :))

I'm confused though, are you in the US? Who was your team in the Champions League back then?

I live in Indonesia, but I am originally from Glasgow.

My team was, is, and always will be Rangers Fc.

Currently ploughing our trade in the lower leagues of Scotland due to serious financial difficulties last season.

All the best to you and BVB.

Regimen:

Finasteride (1.25mg): Daily.

Minoxidil (5%): Twice Daily.

Super Biotin (5000mcg) Vitamin Supplement; Daily

Silica Complex; Daily

Thanks Calgacus. We've got our work cut out against Bayern on the 25th.

It must be tough for you. Rangers and Celtic were always the top teams in the SPL. That fraud/embezzlement (?) thing wasn't the player's fault at all!

I saw some footage of a Rangers match this year. It looked like it had been shot on a home video camera - then I remembered - they're in the league now!

Hey BVBer, I love my footy too so good luck on the 25th! I know everyone here in London (NO, I haven't got a Wembley ticket :((( boo hooo!!!) wants Borussia to win. Jurgen Klopps been on the BBC a lot recently and he seems solid! Good luck to you!

I've got a question about Villnow. Is he really expensive and does he have a big team? Has he treated any other footballers?

I went to see Dr De Reys in Belgium and his prices were great and the results fantastic too. Have a look at my journal here:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/165487-5000-fue-dr-de-reys.html

Juergen Klopp to manage Manchester United after Alex Ferguson leaves is 10 to 1 on Paddy Power today!

@William38 - your journal is great and I think Dr De Reys has done a fantastic job with you but does he really work on his own?

Villnow's prices are about the same as De Reys and better than Bisange, Feirduni and co. He's definitely got a big team who work with him. I don't know if he's done any other footballers but I'm going to ask him when I see him. My consultation is next week!