Megasession/Dr. Hasson/5955/One Surgery

This patient came to see Dr. Hasson in January 2012. Like most men losing their hair he had tried many different non-surgical options and only found that Propecia has helped him to at least maintain his hair.

Dr. Hasson and his team transplanted 5955 grafts in one procedure with the singular goal of maximum coverage. Higher density was established for the frontal zone with a new hairline that gave his face a much stronger frame. The remaining grafts were distributed throughout his existing hair with no permanent shock loss evident.

The patient came to visit with me and Dr. Hasson in March 2013 while we were in Madrid Spain so he could share his final result with us. The result seen below is 15 months post-op.

82897_4cfe57_f6fcfe.jpg

82901_cbc937_041829.jpg

82904_8f21a5_3f2f30.jpg

82908_795721_f28e8a.jpg

82911_ff116d_f4f9da.jpg

82914_39d62b_069990.jpg

82918_deb8bf_d774cb.jpg

dsc2196.jpg?i=1558527309

Edited by Jotronic

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Hi Joe, is that considered a DPA? Also, I guess above average scalp laxity and above average donor contributed to the success of the procedure?

Socates,

No, this patient is classified as a NW4 with a frontal forelock.

Thank you guys for your comments.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I thought according to you, strip surgery was a horrible crime that left patients with a giant scar and no hair on top.

Not bad considering this was with the old "outdated" FUT method.

I wonder if he will be asking for his money back for those 'hundreds' of grafts transected during strip removal!

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

I thought according to you, strip surgery was a horrible crime that left patients with a giant scar and no hair on top.
often it does. so whats ur point? do a search of this forum or the internet and see the evidence to support that.

and I dont see a pic of his scar do you?:rolleyes:

and I dont see a pic of his scar do you?

Sorry, I overlooked the donor scar pic. I have posted it here and on the original post as well. I also have HD video of this patient with a full comb through of the donor zone but I have little time to edit it. Once I do I'll post that as well.

dsc2196.jpg?i=1558527309

My donor scar is very hard to find at not even 7 months .

My two scars....if you could even call them that....are 100% non-issues!

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

Not everyone gets great scars even with great surgeons. Saying so and so has a great scar doesn't negate the point of FUE and scarring. I'd rather have a scar though then the whole back of my head looking thin and see through which happens sometimes with FUE. And then people talking about losing grafts... I mean come on.. .You can't get as many grafts with FUE anyway, so what difference does it make. Unless you are going to go to body hair or something like that.