Gynaecomastia and laser lipo Surgery booked for May in Istanbul

I think a lot of guys are kind of pre-programmed to belt out responses like "No! No way, lipo is just cheating! You should do it the hard way and work out all the time!" These guys fail to realize that once you hit 30 or 40, and suddenly you have a full-time job, and possibly a wife and/or children among other responsibilities, you (A) can't live in the gym all day anymore, (B) you often eat whenever and whatever is available due to being busy and not able to be all super-picky, and © at these ages and beyond, your metabolism starts to suck and working out doesn't get you near as much results as it did in you teens and twenties. Not to mention that some people are blessed with slim, fit, body-building-prone bodies while most of us have random odd combinations of genetic body traits that often aren't very cooperative with working out - and often even hinder it.

So yeah, I think some Smart-Lipo (or did you get Slim-Lipo..?) as a little booster or icing on the cake for someone who actually is motivated to work out on top of it is totally within the bounds of fairness.

That being said, I've been eyeballing the Slim-Lipo recently, although I have some other things to deal with beforehand. Kudos on yours, I'm envious! How are the results coming along?

Hi there,

All coming along great thanks, the skin is really tightening up now around my belly button area, where most of the fat has been taken from.

Scarring is all gone completely as is the swelling. Just trying to keep a good diet now as I've not been having time to hit the gym due to working away and a recent berievment but when I get back from Estonia next week I'll be hammering the gym again.

It was Paloma Slim lipo I had. More pricey than others but you get nice, tight, even results.

No regrets at all. Some might say it's cheating but it doesn't bother me. I had the money and have no other responsibilities like kids, so thought 'why not'. It was more for the confidence as I hated my chest and nipples, whereas now, I'll happily go to the pool/beach without a top on. The full torso tone up was just an added extra for me whilst I was there.

P.s I'm 36 and although i usually go to the gym at least 3 times a week, getting to the shape I am now would've taken a full time personal trainer months, if not years, which is both costly and very time consuming.

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul

Did you have Smart lipo procedure done, and is there a forum or recommended list of Drs. that perform this?

thanks in advance

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Hi, please read the details in the thread...it's all there ;-)

Not sure if there are any forums, I just know the surgical team at Health Travel International are up there with the best and have had a fantastic HT procedure with them so simply won't use anyone else, recommended or not.

Regards

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul