Hair Transplant Patient of the Week: Hypox's 2,500 Graft FUT with Dr. Hasson

This week's Hair Transplant Patient of the Week is Hypox, who received 2,500 grafts via Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) from Dr. Hasson.

After years of worrying about his hair loss and seeing poor results from traditional Chinese hair restoration medications, Hypox decided to seek hair transplant surgery. He underwent his first procedure in 2009 and was pleased with the results. However, in the two years that followed, Hypox began to notice progressive thinning behind the transplanted hair. He treated the new hair loss with Propecia (finasteride), medical shampoos, and Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT), but still did not achieve his desired results.

Because of this, Hypox decided to undergo a second hair transplant procedure with Dr. Victor Hasson in November, 2011. During the procedure, Dr. Hasson used approximately 2,500 grafts to reinforce the hairline, frontal third, and part of the midscalp.

Recently, Hypox updated the community with his 6 month post-operative images, and the results are excellent!

To see the 6 month results, please see the following: Dr. Hasson - 6 Months Post-Operative.

Additionally, to see the immediate post-operative images and a 10 day update, please review the following:

Dr. Hasson - Immediate Post-Op

Dr. Hasson - 10 days Post-Op

Please join me in congratulating Hypox!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Hypox,

Again, congratulations!

Spanker,

I'm trying to locate some pre-operative photographs.

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• 4 weeks later...

where are his pics so i can take a look, thanks :)

This week's Hair Transplant Patient of the Week is Hypox, who received 2,500 grafts via Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) from Dr. Hasson.

After years of worrying about his hair loss and seeing poor results from traditional Chinese hair restoration medications, Hypox decided to seek hair transplant surgery. He underwent his first procedure in 2009 and was pleased with the results. However, in the two years that followed, Hypox began to notice progressive thinning behind the transplanted hair. He treated the new hair loss with Propecia (finasteride), medical shampoos, and Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT), but still did not achieve his desired results.

Because of this, Hypox decided to undergo a second hair transplant procedure with Dr. Victor Hasson in November, 2011. During the procedure, Dr. Hasson used approximately 2,500 grafts to reinforce the hairline, frontal third, and part of the midscalp.

Recently, Hypox updated the community with his 6 month post-operative images, and the results are excellent!

To see the 6 month results, please see the following: Dr. Hasson - 6 Months Post-Operative.

Additionally, to see the immediate post-operative images and a 10 day update, please review the following:

Dr. Hasson - Immediate Post-Op

Dr. Hasson - 10 days Post-Op

Please join me in congratulating Hypox!

Hi guys, thanks for your comments.

I've just upload some pics before I'd my 2nd HT with Dr Hasson...

The pics were taken in early 2011, about 15months after I had my 1st HT (Nov 2009). I had a great result from my 1st surgery. But I realized I started to lose more native hairs (in between & behind the transplanted hairs) since Jan 2011. I refused to take propecia since my mom discouraged me, and I'm a lil bit skeptical bout its side effects. But few months after I started taking propecia, Thank God~ I can see some improvements, and guess what, I think I had the reverse side effect too.. lol~

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/user_album_update.php?album_id=2422

Edited by hypox

the link doesnt work,, or nothing is there,,,,

Just tried all the links, and they worked for me. Don't know why it's not working for you?