Hair transplant

Thanx for your reply ,, found Medicana hospital on WHAT CLINIC they seem rather cheap for an international hospital ,but cant find any thing bad about them. They seem to have a surgical team that deals with cosmetic lead by a proffesor of plastic surgery called NECMETTIN KUTLU would just like to find someone who used this hospital THANXS

Ok, well good luck with your procedure.

Have you already booked with this clinic? I hope you have seen many results from this team because you may struggle to find anyone on here who has had a procedure done with them:(

Do they have any before and after pics? Are their surgeons registered with any recognized official bodies? Did they provide you with sufficient consultation?

These are just some of the main questions one should have adequate answers to before even considering HT surgery.

Regimen:

Finasteride (1.25mg): Daily.

Minoxidil (5%): Twice Daily.

Super Biotin (5000mcg) Vitamin Supplement; Daily

Silica Complex; Daily

• 1 month later...

Hi Billywhizz,

I am also considering doing my HT with this clinic. Did you do your HT with the Medicana clinic? What is your experience, how did you find the entire service?

Any information would be highly appreciated on this.

Thank you so much in advance.

Best.

• 3 months later...

Hi Billy ,

So what is your experience, what did you do there , how many grafts, how much did you pay, which doctor did you have, how is the staff, do you have any pics of before , during and after etc etc ......

Would you recommend the place .

Thanksfor you help.

Take care

Paul

HI I had the same worries as you , mine was not straight forward ,has i had previous transplants from 30 yrs ago ie punch grafts ,that left bad scares ! I went to this hospital for fue implants in to the scares from previous transplants, so the back of my head looked normal and fue grafts between the old grafts , to make it look more natural on the top of my head . I cant complain about the treatment or the price, it cost me about ?1600 ,does not matter how many grafts they do 1000 or 5000 it is the same price !! This is a private International Hospital with hight standards . What you read on the web is what you get ,nothing hidden ie all meals are included ! Hope this helps BILL

If you want your FUE surgery in Istanbul, by top surgeons (not just trainees) in fantastic facilities and want reference cases off here, then i would suggest using Health Travel International.

I had my FUE procedure with them over a year ago and the reults are really great (do a search for my threads on here for full 12 month details).

Others on here have also had great FUE procedures with them. They are competitively priced, but not the cheapest in Turkey. However, as they always say, you get what you pay for!

Hope this helps and let me know if i can help in any way, as i have myself travelled to Istanbul for my procedure, so know what to expect.

On a seperate note, i have never heard of the clinic you mentioned, so unfortunately can't comment on them.

regards

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul