Best Hair Fiber Bonding Sprays (store bought or self made)

So,

I have been on a search for a better hair fiber bonding spray. One that will not easily allow hair building fibers to come off if wet or with friction. I used to purchase toppiks hair building fiber spray than I realized that generic "White Rain" did a better job and costed half as much. However the problem still remained. Nobody can touch my hair without the fear it will leave a big bald spot. I couldn't find an adhesive that would bond the fibers to my hair permanently. Why should I have to put this stuff on every day when I can have something that will keep it in there even with a shampoo. So I purchased extension hair glue, to mix in with my hair spray. That was a failed mission. I believe the spray broke up the glues compound making it useless goo. I have been considering different super glues and even did some research on the ingredients that are in them. Long story short. DOES ANYBODY HAVE A SECRET RECIPE OR A SOLUTION FOR PERMANENT HAIR FIBER BONDING SPRAYS?

So,

I have been on a search for a better hair fiber bonding spray. One that will not easily allow hair building fibers to come off if wet or with friction. I used to purchase toppiks hair building fiber spray than I realized that generic "White Rain" did a better job and costed half as much. However the problem still remained. Nobody can touch my hair without the fear it will leave a big bald spot. I couldn't find an adhesive that would bond the fibers to my hair permanently. Why should I have to put this stuff on every day when I can have something that will keep it in there even with a shampoo. So I purchased extension hair glue, to mix in with my hair spray. That was a failed mission. I believe the spray broke up the glues compound making it useless goo. I have been considering different super glues and even did some research on the ingredients that are in them. Long story short. DOES ANYBODY HAVE A SECRET RECIPE OR A SOLUTION FOR PERMANENT HAIR FIBER BONDING SPRAYS?

Nanogen fibre locking spray does for me but it is expensive. It stops my hair moving even in high gusts of wind which is a great bonus.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Yea most of the ones I have tried can withstand the gusts of wind and the occasional touching. Wondering if anybody has reached the point of a spray that can be slept in and still have the fibers attached in the morning. I think its an area that hasn't been touched yet, possibly an area that could be lucrative if played with a little. Been looking into making my own not for sale but at least to solve the problem of having to be nervous that the fibers will come out and you're left with an embarrassing bald spot.

• 2 months later...