3100 Grafts-Dr.Hakan DOGANAY

Funny thing is that Feriduni and Bisanga are both FUT/FUE composite surgeons lol

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i said 'most' hehe.

Ha Ha Ha...Here is a picture I wanted to share from another forum, its someone who went to a FUE clinic in Turkey that motorized FUE tool is used. Such a heart breaking picture! :(

james-bald.jpg.15d1f4cb9a9793a31ee64f12d5c7250f.jpg

My Hair Treatments:

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Ha Ha Ha...Here is a picture I wanted to share from another forum, its someone who went to a FUE clinic in Turkey that motorized FUE tool is used. Such a heart breaking picture! :(

My god! that is 100 times worse than a strip scar

Its one of the worst fue donors i have ever seen. Not sure we can blame it on motorized devices solely though. The extraction pattern is terrible and the area was not spread out enough. A case of overharvesting and carelessness sadly. Not sure on the punch size.

Are there any other docs outside of Lorenzo that consistently do 4k+ FUE procedures? Even Feriduni's website shows that he uses FUT for larger procedures over 3k. Bisanga's website does not have as many results, but again for larger procedures FUT is noted, and these are usually the "hero docs" for FUE.

I'm pretty sure I've seen a few Bhatti FUE cases of 3800+. Umar may be another, and a few of the Turkish docs have a few larger ones.

A key factor is that you have to appreciate the amount of 'safe' FUE grafts one has. I think the reason we don't see too many 4k+ sessions is that it would almost deplete someones entire FUE 'safe bank' in one session.

Another factor (I've noted one or two of the top Belgian docs mention this) is that some docs say that the scalp endures quite a bit of trauma in big FUE sessions. If it was deemed somebody needed, for example, 4500 grafts for their desired long term goal, in very many cases this will be done in 2 passes. So you'd get something like 2500 in the first FUE session, and 2000 maybe a year or so later.

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

Are there any other docs outside of Lorenzo that consistently do 4k+ FUE procedures? Even Feriduni's website shows that he uses FUT for larger procedures over 3k. Bisanga's website does not have as many results, but again for larger procedures FUT is noted, and these are usually the "hero docs" for FUE.

Erdogan, De Reys, Bhatti, Umar have cases over 4000. Not in one session though as it becomes impossible to do x,000 grafts in one day and implant them

Are there any other docs outside of Lorenzo that consistently do 4k+ FUE procedures?

I don’t think that Dr. Lorenzo does 4k+ FUE procedures, consistently or otherwise. Last time I perused the results on his site, the cases with big numbers were the result of two procedures, separated by at least 8 months.

When I was at ASMED clinic last week. I was surprised with the results of Dr. Erdogan FUE mega sessions. Mind blowing really, his Italian representative showed them to me on his I-Pad. Actually Dr. Erdogan is opening a new well established clinic in Istanbul Asian side as well. I have seen the pictures, its state of the art indeed.

My Hair Treatments:

• 1 month later...

I'm glad that a picture was posted of a devastated harvesting procedure via FUE. It just goes to show you, at the end of the day, it comes down to the Doctor and his team-even more so for FUE...Honestly, a lot of doctors do not have the skillset to execute this type of surgery and do it consistently well.

I am still blown away at Dr. Lorenzo's YouTube vide results. Clear Bright Light, combed wet, top view, & close up of hairline... I mean it's like he goes out of his way to show AND VIDEO the worst angles. Never mind combing post result with wet hair. I have never seen that before by a doctor on this forum or frankly any other forum. I usually don/t make blanket statements, but this should be the standard for all HTN Docs...and for that matter, the rest of the HT industry. Instead of dark light, no top downs, blatant over exposure of flash from the side and front with very little use of videos. On that note, I would like to applaud Dr. Lorenzo FOR PUSHING THE ENVELOPE WITH COMING WET POST OP HAIR and not hiding behind comical before and after photographs. I have to be fair and also give much deserved credit to H&W for their stellar video work too.

Probably not. I have similar scarring but you can barely see anything at a 1 guard. Scars are not visible at all at 1.5 guard. Most likely the same applies for that guy.

• 2 months later...

all the jokers and soothsayers regarding modern restoration by good surgeons is unjustified. Dr Hakan is doing very well here and i'm sure is making more than a lot of people very happy. if women can have every single type of surgery going, then men too should take pride in some procedures. I'm quite confident that I will be heading for FUE by either Hakan or Farjo, but Hakan is persuading more and more with these results.

• 2 weeks later...