I Used To Wear One...

Bobman

Back in 1992, I met my "future wife" but remember feeling uncomfortable about being "the bald guy" in the wedding photos. I sought then information from TV ads on hair transplants and I didn't like the "results" in 1992...or the prices at around $8 per "micro-graft"...which was pluggy no matter what. Nope...no thanks.

I called around and found through a series of events a place called The Lion's Den, now Transitions in Wisconsin. So in 1993, I donned my very first EVER...Hair System. I remember heading out to the movies with my "bride to be"...and she really was cool about it. I look back and remember how, in the middle of the movie I GOT UP and had to check myself out in the mirror. I was starting to accept it and feel deserving of looking better. Forget what other people think...it looks good. And it served it's purpose...for a while.

After about 4 years or so...it got old. Trying to keep up with it, no longer served my new disposition regarding being a bald man. Meaning...I came to the personal conclusion that I was a bald man, "wearing" hair. Not growing...but wearing. And for the first time since I donned it that faithful night...I didn't "need" it anymore. If that makes sense? I hope it does.

I embraced my baldness and for a time...it was good.

Then while married still and in a good place at the time, after helping my then wife receive the changes she wanted to then make for herself...I thought about revisiting "hair transplants" again. Started with TV (ah, glad i threw that out) and progressed to actually USING the internet for something useful.

My "Journey To More Hair" has been fantastic. Both with a) Having the option to get a very nice, highest quality hair-system (piece) which helped me to test that option and move beyond it...which I believe is OK. To b) Having taken the JOURNEY and enjoy, as i still do..giving back however I can.

Yep...I used to wear one and I'm proud of it.

🙃

Wow, awesome. Your avatar is small, but it loos like you used to look sort of like Red Foreman from That 70's Show...

Red-Forman-70s-Show_zpsca6df024.jpg

Or maybe like Brad Bellic from Prison Break...

BellicSmall_zps270661d5.jpg

But in the After pic on the right side you seem to look more like a young Patrick Swayze - with maybe a touch of Gary Sinise (Lieutenant Dan from Forest Gump)... Awesome!

I didn't even realize they had technology that good in the HT world back in '04! Looking good.

I use hair thickening sprays and fibres.but decided to get a system from Hair4all and ended up with a load of rubbish and ?350. conned from me by Phil Osmond.

it was supposed to be a freestyle hairpiece but Ive seen better freestyle toilet brushes. avoid this company like plague

rh51: Ooh, sorry to hear that brother. It really sucks when good salesman aren't really "good people". Research, meet clients face to face, assure the system is of the highest quality both in the hair itself AND the hairline transition. The hairline was the biggest concern for me when I upgraded. Looked great, but also due to the nature of the hairline material, I ended up needing more "replacements"...it can get expensive. But, if that is your only "personal expense" and you don't have other costly vices...or a system is your only option...the upgrade can well be worth it. Thanks for warning folks....peace.

🙃

Thank you Bob for the advice.it was a disappointment.with not having much money I cant afford more expensive hair systems so went for a cheaper option thinking Hair4all would do a good job.

• 2 weeks later...
I use hair thickening sprays and fibres.but decided to get a system from Hair4all and ended up with a load of rubbish and ?350. conned from me by Phil Osmond.

it was supposed to be a freestyle hairpiece but Ive seen better freestyle toilet brushes. avoid this company like plague

Yeah, this Phil Osmond from hair4all is getting a very bad name. Everyone I talk to feels ripped off by this man.

Also, have you noticed the scars he has on his face. Probably from fights when he was younger. He claims he's a boxer. Or used to be.

I wouldn't trust that guy as far as I could throw him.

Thanks Baggins for the reply. yes I noticed the scars so he says he used to be a boxer more like he says that to put customers off from complaining he looks the kind to use threats.I just wish more people would put bad reviews on his youtube videos as it might stop people buying from him.

I'm still waiting to hear from Citizens Advice as to what to do about getting by money back.

I've seen his videos on YouTube. They don't appear to have many views and there are hardly any comments - if none at all. Maybe bad comments are left but he deletes them.

I get the impression that most of the people in his videos are his friends who'll say anything to praise this guy's company up. I haven't bought one of his systems but the hairlines look crap close up. No wonder most of the systems are styled with the hair swept forward.

I there is one bad comment where someone says they look to much like a wig.

I don't think he can remove comments from youtube he would have to shut the video down.thats why I feel comments on it would be the best way of stopping him advertising on there.

and I think your right about the so called clients being friends as some of those systems look crap.Frankie Howard's looked better

Yeah, anyone can remove comments from YouTube. It's easily done.

It's only down-thumbs he cannot remove, unless he deletes the videos and uploads them again.

The hairline on this system looks total crap:

Yes your right about that hairline I've seen it a few times and each time it looks even worse.and the cut at the sides looks bad to in fact it looks like a nest fell out of one of those trees.

Yes your right about that hairline I've seen it a few times and each time it looks even worse.and the cut at the sides looks bad to in fact it looks like a nest fell out of one of those trees.

Ha ha ha. :D:D

Ive been told to write him letters of pay to open a small claims court against him

for the ?300 he has he also has the hair piece.its a shame I couldn't get all the people who are unhappy with him to leave remarks on youtube.because when I put one on he couldn't remove it.as he asked me to which I did as I thought he was going to refund me.but as I haven't heard from him I will put posts on every video he has on there

Ive been told to write him letters of pay to open a small claims court against him

for the ?300 he has he also has the hair piece.its a shame I couldn't get all the people who are unhappy with him to leave remarks on youtube.because when I put one on he couldn't remove it.as he asked me to which I did as I thought he was going to refund me.but as I haven't heard from him I will put posts on every video he has on there

I'm sorry, did you say he has your hair piece? Did you send it back to him?

It's a pity you don't have photos of it, then you could have showed them on here. Is the system that awful?

Judging from the wig he's wearing, it looks like the system base is a different color to his scalp. I thought lace had to be transparent, so you see scalp.

If you want to write a review about hair4all, I think you might be interested in shaming the place here:

Ripoff Report | Total Creation Web Design | Complaint Review: 1013367

I'm sorry, did you say he has your hair piece? Did you send it back to him?

It's a pity you don't have photos of it, then you could have showed them on here. Is the system that awful?

Judging from the wig he's wearing, it looks like the system base is a different color to his scalp. I thought lace had to be transparent, so you see scalp.

If you want to write a review about hair4all, I think you might be interested in shaming the place here:

Ripoff Report | Total Creation Web Design | Complaint Review: 1013367

Yes I sent it back because when I received it I told him it wasn't a freestyle system as he said it would plus it was to thick so I told him I wasn't happy so he asked me to return it so he could look at it.

I did write something on here about Hair4all but I'm not sure if it was in the right thread

Yes I sent it back because when I received it I told him it wasn't a freestyle system as he said it would plus it was to thick so I told him I wasn't happy so he asked me to return it so he could look at it.

I did write something on here about Hair4all but I'm not sure if it was in the right thread

And he kept the system and the money? You should call the cops. He's a thief.:mad:

Yes That's what I was thinking.its just like he has stolen from me

I did that once. I reported a guy who said he was going to send something in the post to me, but he didn't.

I got the local cops to go round there and pay him a visit.:)

I did that once. I reported a guy who said he was going to send something in the post to me, but he didn't.

I got the local cops to go round there and pay him a visit.:)

I can't see the coppers doing anything like that here.they are supposed to be to busy doing other things like sat in there cars on motorways nicking speeding motorists.

I can't see the coppers doing anything like that here.they are supposed to be to busy doing other things like sat in there cars on motorways nicking speeding motorists.

Well, I admit, this was in America and it was 15 years ago. I think police standards have fallen since then.

Today, the cops probably wouldn't rush if you told them you were about to be murdered by a mad axe killer..

So you're probably right. But I urge you to keep slagging off this hai4all. Never give up, and keep posting how crap the company is.

Start a blog as well.