I Used To Wear One...

Bobman

A good result. :)

PLEASE READ

I have been asked by the seller of Hair4all to put the record straight about this hairpiece.

after receiving the system I contacted him and told him I wasn't happy as it was to shiny and the density was to thick

I asked if one of his stylist could thin it out.he said he would sort it out.and asked for some hair styles which I sent 2 pics

he said he would pay though I never asked him.but this is one of his affiliated stylists. before he sent it back styled he said I would need products.

which came to ?43 which I have sent back bu still no refund for those.when i received the system i didn't like the style as it was cut to short or hacked.

I phoned the person who styled it to ask if she thought it was a freestyle piece,but she didn't return my call so I left a message on her answering machine about 10pm

stating angrily I wanted her to call.after all I was ??350 out of pocket and wasn't happy.she told the Seller she had been upset about my phone call and stated in her email to him

she didn't know what to say to me.maybe she didn't want to drop him in it.

he called me last night at 10.45pm and kept me on the phone until 11.45 pm stating I would not get my money back until I met him and go to one of

his stylist to get the system put on me which he will pay for.I don't want to do this as I don't feel confident in wearing it so I'm not going to get what little hair

I have cut off which would stop me wearing a cover up spray.at the end of the day he states in his youtube video and on his site that he gives a 100% no quibble

guarantee if your not satisfied.it looks like it. I have asked him to make a video to show on youtube if its a freestyle system to show me I'm wrong which he doesn't

seem to want to do. after all he guaranteed it was a freestyle system.

if I have left anything out I will add it.

AT THIS MOMENT HE HAS THE PRODUCTS FOR THE SYSTEM THE SYSTEM ITS SELF AND MY ?343.

Edited by rh51

• 2 weeks later...
Bobman, for those of us making the transition from wearing a hair system to having HT surgery your words are especially encouraging. Thanks for taking the time to share!

You're very welcome.

Part of me is glad that having a hair system option during the early 90's...I was lucky...since HT's weren't where they are today.

I wish everyone success in making the improvements in themselves they want!

🙃

• 1 year later...

I received a full refund from Hair4all and Phil was very helpful even offering to do a cut it for free at one of there salons if I decided to keep the hairpiece .

I decided it wasn't for me at the time. though I would recommend anyone to contact Phil Osmond has he is very helpful.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Bobman - Wow I've been seeing you on these forums for multiple years now, and had no idea you have this whole media persona, and motivational speaker gig, and YouTube channel and such! You look outstanding in your pics though, and I subb'ed your channel so I'll start watching more of your vids. Thanks for the updates man!

• 8 months later...

I would strongly recommend that you avoid hair4all and Phil Osmomd like the plague!

I have been wearing hair systems for the last 14 years and used many companies throughout the whole of the uk, usa and the uk. I have been promised the earth by phils " wheeler dealer " attitude and have been let down and stitched up many times and left with out a system because his systems came back the incorrect size, poor quality and didnt last.

I now use Optima hair who only charge ?299 Including VAT, are much superior systems. On the other hand if you are happy with the hair4all systems them I would advise you going direct to 3rd Dimension studios who use the same factory but sell the systems for ? 250 or you can go direct to the supplier:

Shugen Liu

Bond Corporation

Address: 20 Dian Tai Road, Heping District, Tianjin 300070 P.R.China

Tel:86-22-23042949

Fax: 86-22-23042989

• 5 weeks later...

Hi I am new to this and the girlfriend of Phil Osmond and joined so I can post his message for him as unfortunately he was unable to post may be for technical reasons;

(I also have a hair system I attach occasionally on clips for nights out)

Hello viewers this is Phil from Hair4all

Today I had a consultation with a nice guy who is going ahead with a hair system I am excited for him.

At the end of the meeting he mentioned a post he had read that he actually printed out to bring to show me but had forgot, he then emailed me the link when he got home, so I am now here!

I do have to reply to this post, it will only be once.

I am not going to use the posters real name as confidentiality is important in this industry, even under attack!

I will call the poster Mr G.

As Mr G states he has searched the world and tried everyone to find the perfect hair system (at this point I want to add the picture being used by Mr G is a hair4all hair system which was on our front page of for 6 years as Mr G was so delighted with it) for 6 of the 14 years right up until 2 months ago Mr G was a happy client of Hair4all, Mr G has an incredibly natural swept back look and you can find it here

I still have the pictures on our newsfeeds and flicker with full permission the picture do have Mr G’s face pixelled and they will always stay that way.

After 6 years and 14 hair systems provided Mr G and hair4all parted company and we wished him well, to read this was bewildering for me.

The two companies mentioned by Mr G;

Optima and Pete are an established company that do good work so thumps up to Optima.

3rd Dimension Hair studios are also a very good company I knew the owner when I was working in the USA, and he is a nice guy, they do not use the same company as me though I have seen their work and the systems are excellent,

Re the factory below;

Shugen Liu

Bond Corporation

Address: 20 Dian Tai Road, Heping District, Tianjin 300070 P.R.China

Tel:86-22-23042949

Fax: 86-22-23042989

I have no idea who this company is, many people go direct to factories so feel free to try this one, most factories demand volume to get the best workers on the orders so it can be a little bit like a minefield

Best wishes

Phil Osmond

+ OK'd by Jude

• 6 months later...

Hi. Got my hair system fitted in december, phil wasnt in as he had agreed to be. Some randomer called stuart fitted it which was utter crap! System was way too big, the fool didnt think to cut the system down. Left excess lace all around the system, 3mm!!! What a joke. Left eye liner on my head to which he then placed the system over, was visable through it. Joke!! He allowed me to leave with a frigging lift at the front,, can this guy be anymore useless?? After my 5hour drive home the system looked horrendous. Now this is the part where phils attitude changed. After money is evchanged hes a different animal. Got all emails to upload on here if needed. Last night i messaged him with regards too the system going back for correction, stated that having to be bald through no fault of my own is not acceptable and questioned if the nots are bleached or not, phil just replys with attitude

• 2 weeks later...

Just so people are aware, phil did pay for 2 recuts and refits, hes alowing me to return the system for it to be corrected at the hairline. Its damaged through no fault of my own. Im hoping once this is resolved i can get to experience an amazing hairline again (i wasnt fully bald, j had receded and had a patch on my crown). Hopfully my illness (i have bpd =s) will settle a bit after this and i can crack on and finaly enjoy my hair. Not been perfect but phil is amending it. I would of deleted my previous rant but i dont know how to.