Uk hair transplant clinics = big time fraud

I have been to see the so-called consultant from UK hair transplant clinics; I did see a chap named Paul Hill. I got a bed feeling from the start, as it was obvious he was no more than a pushy salesman with no interested in me or what was best for me, all the alarm bells rang straight away. The consultation was a hard sell from start to finish with the so called consultant having minimal knowledge of hair transplants and no interest in discussing anything except for how urgent it was for me to get this done a.s.a.p. to take advantage of the great limited time offers they have, I should preferably pay the deposit there and then or I might loos out on the deal, it reminded me of a door to door salesman offering double glazing! This guy has not had a hair transplant, his hair looks pretty poor and his only semi-medical training seems to be from his teeth whitening business.

I walked away from the consultation thinking how desperate people that book with them must be, its obviously nothing else than someone trying to make a quick buck selling something rather then someone that has experience or knows what he is talking about. After the consultation I received an email with pretty great looking before and after shots, I almost starting thinking, hold on now, maybe I wasn’t fair to them, maybe I just had the consultant on a bad day and the clinic is actually pretty good, these results where after all pretty fantastic. After looking at the photos for s little while I realised that I had seen some of these photos before somewhere else.

All the fantastic before and after shots they have are stolen from the following coalition hair transplant doctors (none of them works I the UK or has heard of the UK hair clinic):

Dr William Parsley - Hair Restoration Surgeons, Hair Transplant, Surgical Hair Restoration, Hair Transplant Cost, Hair Loss Treatments, Hair Loss Doctors | Parsley-Waldman Hair Center, Louisville, Lexington, Nashville, Knoxville, Cincinnati, Indianapolis, Chicago, St. Lo

Dr. Michael Meshkin - Dr. Michael Meshkin*Hair Transplant Surgeon in*Newport Beach,*California

Dr Robert H True - Hair Clinic New York, New Jersey, Boston

Dr Bradley Limmer - Bradley Limmer, MD*Hair Transplant Surgeon in*San Antonio,*Texas

Dr Sharon Keene - Sharon Keene, MD*Hair Transplant Surgeon in*Tucson,*Arizona

I have added a screenshot here with the photo from ukhairtransplantclinics.co.uk on the left and on the right you will have the original photos from Dr Robert H. True (Hair Clinic New York, New Jersey, Boston)

I am sure that him the rest of the doctors will see this and take action against this scam clinic.

Here is a bit more about the consultation:

It was all about me loosing the change of a good price if I didn’t act quickly, here are a few phrases from the email:

“Because there are now only a few surgery dates available for the promotion Please call me on 0800 043 0993 if you have any further questions or would like to arrange your treatment.”

“In order to qualify for the above promotional savings the following would usually be necessary: 1) Make a surgery booking within 7 days of this letter “

At the consultation you indicated that it would not be possible for you to be treated in the promotional period, I have now spoken to our manager, who has agreed to hold the price until the above date, as long as you pay a deposit, in the next 7 days.

Believe me in person its worse than this!

I wanted to share this with the rest of you to make sure you don’t waste your time going to these consultations and even more importantly don’t get ripped off by paying anything to this company.

5b32d769a78f2_ScreenShot2013-03-17at21_14_43.jpg.9706e8dbdd7b1f3d8ee5030258d5a6ec.jpg

5b32d769b4c3c_ScreenShot2013-03-11at19_01_56.jpg.795072217478da2b5a7b15a481c2a5e0.jpg

They were busted before for using our photos too:)

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/168564-fraudulent-clinic-again.html

You dodged a bullet for sure. Good for you and thanks for sharing.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

How do operations like this manage to dodge regulation. Blatant misuse of copyright, hard selling medical procedures. It's amazing they get away with this sh!t. Anyone with medical qualifications working for these cowboys should be struck off.

Great post Johnny R.

All I can say is WOW.

How I wish I found this out before ever going through with an FUE procedure. From the start just as you felt, I felt he was just a salesman looking for a quick sale showing no real reassurance. He told me that this was a simple procedure and I'd have nothing to worry about. Being very sceptical about the whole thing as I'd never had one before, but at the same time I thought he is the expert so therefore he knows what's best for me. I asked many questions over and over and and I thought he answered them ok in my mind and reassured me at the time, but then again I wouldn't know any better. It's now been 6 months since my procedure and I was due for my 6 month check up. In my mind I thought my results ok I suppose as I didn't know what to expect. I thought the thickness would of have been more but I only had 1000 grafts for a hairline. I asked Paul many questions and he reassured me everything is as should be and was 50% on way to final results. So at this point I was fairly pleased. I discussed with him the donor area at the back which I was worried about as I thought it was quite obvious and patchy that I'd had FUE. ( I know some people have said it would never look 100% as it was before) I've emailed him many times asking him questions sending photos, then emailing him again. He has ignored every email I've sent him, and when he did reply, he asked who I was and pretended not to receive them, even though my name was clearly stated in each email and I'm a 'client' of his. So I have no answer to my concerns. I still didn't think much of it till this day after reading this review, so now I am very unsure what to believe anymore.

So I had my transplant who was with ukhairtransplants and performed by Dr Theodoros Vernikos. To be honest I've read many reviews about him and say that most of them aren't great. Although yet again I didn't know what to think. He seemed on the day not have any feedback from Paul Hill what I was really having. That aside he performed the procedure with 2 assistances who all seemed plesant. In my mind I thought the procedure was ok, but yet again I wasn't to know otherwise what to expect.

All I can say is, do real research before going through with something like this, although my results at the moment are going the way they should, I have been sceptical and unsure the whole way through.

I visted the clinic and this clown Paul hill, yes I said clown because he looks like one with that bleach blonde nutty professor hair style, anyway, I didn't feel comfortable with him or there company they rang me non stop after my appointment even when I'm told them I didn't want it done anymore, they offered me a discount very pushy, they have produced poor results check out this guy he used them I think he's results are very poor tbh link below. Let me know your thoughts.