Back to the forum

Milena,

Welcome to our forum community. I've heard a lot of positive things about you from leading hair restoration clinics and SMP consumers alike all around the globe. Please feel free to share your SMP experience and technique and examples of your work in this section of our community.

Best wishes,

Bill

• 2 weeks later...
Hi guys.

I'm happy to be here in your forum to share my works.

I will try to answer all your questions.

I'm sorry for my long absence, however I promise to update daily.

best regards

Milena Lard?.

Hi Milena,

How does you're technique differ to say the HIS hairclinic? apart from them using inks that last a bit longer (not a good thing in my opinion)

Having looked at some of your work even though it looks very good and natural, to be honest in pictures and videos it looks the same as HIS work. Which looks just like shaven hair.

I dont seem to be able to see a 3D effect. Am i missing something? I'm very interested in getting this done and a 3d effect is definitely more appealing.

So would you be able to explain what makes your method different to the HIS clinic apart from the fading time of inks used? and how this is achieved (without giving away any secrets of course)?

I have a lot of old punch donor scars and linear scars from 1970s 80s transplants, but only want to cut my hair to a no 1 guard.

• 4 weeks later...

Milena, you said that you'll try and answer all our questions. I posted the above questions ages ago, do you think you could answer these for me please?

I'm very interested in getting this done to my scars and scalp but really need these questions to be answered,in order to make a decision.

Thanks in anticipation