3525 grafts from Dr. Konior - frontal

Hope this tweak satisfies your goals.   Are the 2000 just in the hairline or mixed into native hairs behind it? is the donor healed well from previous surgery?  How much per graft is it running now? Best of luck

I'm trying to get the 2000 for lowering the frontal hairline and blend may be a little bit into the transplanted hair on the current hairline area behind it. I think the donor from the previous surgery is healed well. I will try to go in for a consultation because I'm not 100% sure of my donor hair quality at the moment. 

• Administrators
On 3/4/2020 at 7:47 PM, HairNeeded said:

Hey Guys, Its been a long time. I'm planning to get another HT to thicken up the frontal hair line. This time planning for FUE, maybe around 2000 grafts but boy, it has gotten pricey!!!!!

Yea, the demand for high quality surgeons is a lot higher now. Do you mind sharing some updated pics? 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 3/4/2020 at 7:47 PM, HairNeeded said:

Hey Guys, Its been a long time. I'm planning to get another HT to thicken up the frontal hair line. This time planning for FUE, maybe around 2000 grafts but boy, it has gotten pricey!!!!!

Great to see you after so long! What a journey!

Would love to see how your hair has done in the time since. Please update when you have a moment!

• 2 months later...

Hello there, sorry, things got busy with the whole Covid thing. I have my surgery scheduled mid next-week and I will start a new thread for the same. My results were decent for the last time. As many have said - large area coverage, not many good quality donors from the strip etc did not help me much. I also had all my native hairs in the recipient area fall due to shock loss as they were prone to loss eventually anyway. It's still pretty good I would say. I will post some pictures soon. 

This time I feel good because I met Dr. Konior for a consultation this time prior to the surgery. He confirmed that I have got good quality donors that can be handpicked for FUE, and we are only targeting a relatively small area in the frontal section to really thicken it up, which is what I want. I still have a bit of a concern with pimples due to my body type. Dr.Konior said he can prevent it by using a specific antibiotic this time. Hoping for the best result! Pray for me!

If everything goes well as expected this time, something tells me that I will be back soon for another. :) 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, HairNeeded said:

Hello there, sorry, things got busy with the whole Covid thing. I have my surgery scheduled mid next-week and I will start a new thread for the same. My results were decent for the last time. As many have said - large area coverage, not many good quality donors from the strip etc did not help me much. I also had all my native hairs in the recipient area fall due to shock loss as they were prone to loss eventually anyway. It's still pretty good I would say. I will post some pictures soon. 

This time I feel good because I met Dr. Konior for a consultation this time prior to the surgery. He confirmed that I have got good quality donors that can be handpicked for FUE, and we are only targeting a relatively small area in the frontal section to really thicken it up, which is what I want. I still have a bit of a concern with pimples due to my body type. Dr.Konior said he can prevent it by using a specific antibiotic this time. Hoping for the best result! Pray for me!

If everything goes well as expected this time, something tells me that I will be back soon for another. :) 

how were you able to get in so quick? I thought his waiting list was over a year

@HTHope @Taken4Granted

Yes, He is booked up till next year. I believe someone (probably an international patient due to the current situation) had to re-arrange their scheduled date and I was available with very short notice for any date. Otherwise, I would have gotten a date in March next year. 

Yes, it is is a flat fee normally I believe.

Edited by HairNeeded
  • Like 1