Where to get propecia in the UK?

Uk_lad

Hi guys, I am thinking about going on propecia (starting of on 0.25, then .5 and possibly 1mg a day eventually.) I have looked into getting this from boots and lloyds pharmacy, but the cost is ridiculous!!!! Is there anywhere in the UK that is cheaper to buy this from?

Thanks guys

Uk_lad,

A reliable source which I use is:

uk finasteride - Legitimate UK finasteride for hair loss

I have been getting Proscar which I cut into quarters from there for a long while now. It is definitely worth considering as legitimate and well priced.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

I use the same place as ChrisDav. 13 month supply of Finpecia.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

Uk finasteride is a great source for the drug, I have used them for 3 years now, You can opt for either Proscar, generic 5mg of finpecia 1mg. Email them after you have signed up as a new patient and then they get back to you within hours and you meds are at your house as fast as first class can deliver I guess! Excellent

:)2250 Strip Dr Feller

:)1900 Strip Dr Feller

-----------------------------------

2 Great HT's & Experiences

-----------------------------------

It's from a doctor so it is a prescription. I ordered for the first time last week, it literally arrived the next day...incredible service. Much better price than what I was paying previously too, I definitely recommend this source.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

The only problem is as I am starting I'm not sure I want to buy a years worth just in case I dont get on with it! Is there any place with small quantities available e.g. three months worth?

The only problem is as I am starting I'm not sure I want to buy a years worth just in case I dont get on with it! Is there any place with small quantities available e.g. three months worth?

You could try ringing Farjo and see if they give a 3 month supply.

I think Boots do a 3 months supply.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Thanks again. I just ordered a one months supply from boots. Came to ?45 with online consult, which was MUCH cheaper than any of the big online guys. I am only going to start on .5mg every other day, then daily and then 1mg a day, so they should last me a while and if i get on with them I will go to via finasteride uk website! Many thanks guys!