Blitzing Belgium - 2 Days & 4 top docs (Bisanga,Feriduni,De Reys,Mwamba)

A significant detail that I haven't included yet is that I have requested that the doc consider me for PRP treatment as well. All going well it will be used and I react positively!

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really interesting. It would be two active posters with two outstanding FUE surgeons. JohnnyDrama along with Bisanga and Mickey85 along with Feriduni. Please guys keep us updated when you get it done.

;)

I have been viewing Feriduni's results on the foreign forum you gave me Hariri... Man they are stellar.... He has the hairline aesthetics of Rahal(I like Feriduni's better actually) and the FUE yield close to strip...

;)

I have been viewing Feriduni's results on the foreign forum you gave me Hariri... Man they are stellar.... He has the hairline aesthetics of Rahal(I like Feriduni's better actually) and the FUE yield close to strip...

Yeah its the Belli Capelli forum. Dr. Feriduni and Dr. Erdogan posted results there are outstanding.

Here is Feriduni's

(promotional link removed)

Here is Erdogan's

(promotional link removed)

However I still consider Dr. Bisanga as the King of FUE :-D

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Hi, I am planning to go to turkey for FUE, As i am in Ireland it will be more suitable for me to fly to Belgium instead, could you please give me a rough figure how much it costs to get 4000 FUE grafts from Belgium?

It's more expensive than Turkey anyway! The cheaper of the top surgeons is De Reys, and he charges €7,000 for 3,000 FUE grafts. Not many of them like to schedule too much above 3,000 grafts.

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

• 2 months later...

7 weeks to go until my Op. Have decided to add pics for the very first time (think you have to click into my profile->Albums) to give a few of the regular users in particular an idea of what I'm doing all this for!

Taken 2 months pre-op and no concealer whatsoever, and well overdue a cut! I'd normally have it a nice bit shorter but these show the diffuse / ludwig pattern loss that I have.

As you can see I have quite a bit of native hair, so I guess this will make it all the more challenging. I'm certainly not the usual receding type, seeing as I have pretty much a full hairline. The issue is that it is so sparse in my midscalp, that you can see straight through.

I have to admit that I have possibly the best kind of loss when it comes to concealer. It really does make a difference.

Dr Bisangas plan is to put 1700-1800 grafts into my midscalp (all 3 and 4 hair grafts, so I'll be praying they fill things up good), and then 200-300 to strengthen up around the hairline.

I have also requested to be considered for PRP as it is responding positively in diffuse/ludwig cases.

Current Regimen:

• 1 month later...

This time in 2 weeks I will be just leaving the clinic after my 2-day op. Looking forward to it, albeit apprehensively. The last 2-3 months have absolutely flown by, probably helped by the fact that I've been crazy busy with work and social events. I'm hoping the 2-3 months post op go just as quick!

My biggest issue right now, embarrassingly, is dealing with the whole 'shaven' look if indeed I get everything buzzed. Really hoping the 3 weeks I have off will allow for some regrowth of native hair as well as reduction in obvious redness.

I'll create a specific thread closer to the date and intend to document quite a bit. It should be interesting if even from the point of view that I'm a diffuse case, and there aren't too many of those published!

Current Regimen:

hey bloom where is your one on one consultation. in belgium or washington dc? i met with him one on one in DC in July.

It's at his clinic in Belgium. How did your consultation go?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Great discussion! So there is one thing I did not get yet: Is there a cost for a personal 1:1 consultation at Bisangas and Feridunis clinic or do they only want a downpayment/deposit in case you book a final transplantation? Thanks for your help ...

Glad it helped! There was no charge for any of the consultations I attended.

Current Regimen:

excellent thread Johnny, how are your final results looking? any plans to go back again?

Thanks Yonex. I've just hit 17 months and I'm absolutely delighted with the results. Any visit to the clinic this year / next will likely just be for consultation / additional PRP treatment, but as of right now i've a full head of hair so fingers crossed it stays that way for years to come! I'll be updating my actual results thread shortly.

Current Regimen:

• 2 weeks later...
Glad it helped! There was no charge for any of the consultations I attended.

Things have changed now. Feriduni charges 100 Euro in advance for a personal consultation, while the consultation at Bisanga seems to be free of charge.

What also makes me wonder is that the lead time for consultation only at Feriduni is 11 months. I was not able to get an appointment before the end of December 2015 :-( I do not want to know what's the additional waiting time for the session itself!

However, the lead time at Bisanga is only 1 1/2 months for personal consultation. What d?s this say to me?

Hi Alex

Just to say at present we are booking for April 20th onwards for consultations. We have about 6 days in March free that we can offer and none in February when I check.

They are free of charge and also we have brought the waiting down time down by hosting international consultations aside from the clinic ones and for example will be seeing over 25 people this coming weekend in London and I've never had to advertise UK visits as such due to the demand and we offer on also Spain and other countries where Dr.Bisanga has representatives working. So all in all this has helped to keep us at approx 3 months waiting with the odd days here and there that may be left in some months.

Hope helps.

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

Hi Alex

Just to say at present we are booking for April 20th onwards for consultations. We have about 6 days in March free that we can offer and none in February when I check.

They are free of charge and also we have brought the waiting down time down by hosting international consultations aside from the clinic ones and for example will be seeing over 25 people this coming weekend in London and I've never had to advertise UK visits as such due to the demand and we offer on also Spain and other countries where Dr.Bisanga has representatives working. So all in all this has helped to keep us at approx 3 months waiting with the odd days here and there that may be left in some months.

Hope helps.

Thank you for your imput. I have already fixed my personal appointment for March and I am quite happy about that short leadtime :D

• 2 years later...