Best for Thickening, Texturizing, and Hold

Ok, so once and for all, what is the best product to thicken, texturize and hold hair? Right now I use Samy thickening cream (volume) and Crew Fiber (hold)but the samy seems to dry my hair out and plus, I would rather just apply one that does all three things.

Any suggestions?

I am putting this thread in this section because I think products that work for HT hair may be pretty specific. I mean my hair is medium and not fine and it is not thin since the grafts are all terminal hairs so products out there ususally fall into either for fine or thin hair when the fact is, HT are neither one.

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

• 6 months later...

You cant go wrong with Dermatch.In my opinion its the best out there.It stays in until you wash it out with shampoo,you can even swim in the ocean pool,etc.Amazing stuff

1st HT 1973 FUT's with Dr.Robert Mcclellan 6/28/2007

*unfortunately I have no info on hair count on my 1st surgery ..

2nd HT 3026 FUT's with Dr. Bernadino Arocha 1/9/2014

1's - 797

2's - 3700

3's - 246

5634 hairs

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/attachment.php?attachmentid=54945&d=1389315686

3026 FUTs 1 day HT#2 post op frontal picture

I'm planning on giving this product line called Living Proof a try when I run out of my current stuff. It's based off of some molecules developed by Dr. Robert Langer of MIT, who is also the co-founder of the company. Langer is basically the father of biochemical materials science, the school at MIT that deals with it is named after him. Right now he is in clinical trials for some really cool stuff, one of which is a smart delivery system for chemo drugs that only targets cancer cells. Anyways there is some pretty solid science behind their thickening line so I think I'm going to give it go and see how I like it.