One year Temple point/forelock update

Just over one year on the temple points/forelock/temple corners HT performed by Dr. Feller. The hair is still a bit unruly but I'm expecting it to calm down in the coming months. Overall I am very happy. I think one more strip would close to fully restore me, but I need to take a break from surgery for awhile. (SMP is in the future to address a few areas, though.)

5b32d731031ea_Photo145.jpg.1944971ed631925d10149655d0a7a39a.jpg

5b32d732002c7_Photo144.jpg.b0d88b26d316b5e66afddefe29a89a95.jpg

5b32d7320cefc_Photo143.jpg.8b78197fbba99658ac3b1ed4aa7165a3.jpg

Edited by hairthere

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Hair,

Looks great! Congratulations. Look forward to the SMP updates as well.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Your pics certainly live up to your name! You've got plenty of hair there. Do keep us posted on the SMP.

Edited by TakingThePlunge

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Blake, Thanks, and I will certainly keep everyone updated as to the SMP biz.

David, It was just an arbitrary username that I picked when I was miserable, severely balding, and had just been ripped off by Joseph Karamikian. Thanks to Dr. Feller's handiwork, it now does have meaning.

Taco, I know you're just starting the journey, but lucky for you, you're starting the right way. We'll catch up soon bro so you can see Dr. F's work in person.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

It looks good man. I looked back at your old pics and it seems you lost a lot of hair from 2007 to 2010. Were you on finasteride at that time? Glad you were able to keep up. Looks a lot better.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Spanker, thanks! Yes, 2007 is when a major shed started. It correlated with some serious life stress. Without HTs I'd be slick bald right now.

Hey Spanker, sorry I forgot to address your fin question. I was on proscar but stopped taking it in 2005, after my first botched HT surgery. My wife and I were trying to have a child. I never went back on it, and that's probably why I lost so much hair between now and then. My thought was I'd prefer to just lose it all and transplant. I did not want to worry about when it might fall out.

Taco - Thanks. Stay tuned for my round 2 results coming to a theater near you in August. Actually, 8-10 months after that :)

Again, congrats Hairthere. You have contributed so much to this forum and I know others owe their heads of hair in part to you :)

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

CD, thanks bro! You already had an epic result from Dr. Rahal, so I'm sure a second round will be amazing. It's nice knowing what to expect too--you'll be much less nervous.

HT - Thanks!

Question: Are you using any concealers these days? Not that you need them but I was just cureous.

Take Care

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

Nope, I am Dermatch free! So glad to not wake up with blackened pillow cases any more...

• 5 years later...