Hair Transplant Patient of the Week: Southbeacharchi's 3,140 Graft FUT with Dr Keller

Blake Bloxham

This week's Hair Transplant Patient of the Week is Southbeacharchi, who received 3,140 grafts via Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) from Dr Keller.

On August 12th, 2011, Southbeacharchi traveled to Dr. Keller's clinic to reverse his Norwood Level III balding pattern with 3,140 follicular unit grafts. In the months following the procedure, Southbeacharchi did agreat job keeping the community updated on his progress. Recently, Southbeach updated our network again with some 15 month post-operative images, and the results are excellent.

To review Southbeacharchi's 15 month results, see the following: Hair Transplant with Dr. Keller - 3,140 Grafts (the 15 month images are on page 11).

To review Southbeach's hair loss website, click here.

Please join me in congratulating Southbeacharchi on his impressive results!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Southbeacharchi,

As you know, I've been following your progress since the start. Congratulations on an excellent transformation!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Thanks so much for the compliments and recognition of my documentation of my experience. Of course the real compliments should go to Dr. Keller for providing such incredible results. I am forever grateful to both this message board/website, the members, as well as Dr. Keller and his great staff. It truly was a life changer for me! Always here for anyone that has any questions.:)

My Hair Loss Web Site

FUT - 8/12/11 - Dr. Keller - Chicago - 3140 grafts

365 singles, 375 doubles, & 2400 multiple hair grafts

Disclaimer: I am not a doctor or a professional within the hair transplant field, but I am one hell of a researcher and have been dubbed "master googler" by people that know me. So, anything I say is solely my best opinion or answer based on everything I have read and/or experienced. :)

And I hope it went without saying but along with the gratefulness to this website, I want to thank the all the people that moderate, upkeep, and work to provide this resource for us. Thanks Future_HT_Doc and TakingThePlunge! :D

My Hair Loss Web Site

Disclaimer: I am not a doctor or a professional within the hair transplant field, but I am one hell of a researcher and have been dubbed "master googler" by people that know me. So, anything I say is solely my best opinion or answer based on everything I have read and/or experienced. :)

southbeacharchi,

What a turnaround.

Well done.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

southbeacharchi,

What a turnaround.

Well done.

Thanks a lot man!

My Hair Loss Web Site

Southbeach,

Thank you for the kind words! We're honored to have you as one of our Hair Transplant Patients of the Week!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Congratulations. Your hair is looking great! Still a good deal of maturation to go!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Oorah southbeach!!

Thank-you StaggerLee!

My Hair Loss Web Site

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks so much Eman and Raphael84! I really appreciate the nice comments.

My Hair Loss Web Site